Author Topic: checking in... again  (Read 642 times)

tygerwilde

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
checking in... again
« on: December 01, 2004, 12:23:34 pm »
well, I know I don\'t get on much anymore, testing was going just fine without me, so I\'ve been off with other persuits... been playing SWG for a while, beta\'d JtL, been playing vampire: bloodlines, the last few days.

saw some interesting things on the news page, game\'s looking great, anything interesting happening on the boards of late?
we are the music-makers, we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder as willy wonka

Johnny Depp\'s a poser to the throne. No one will ever play the part as well as Gene Wilder

Xordan

• Crystal Space Developer
  • Forum Addict
  • For God and the Empire
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2004, 01:44:25 pm »
Not really. Just the same as usual :)

dfryer

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2004, 01:47:01 pm »
Hey tygerwilde, good to see you again!  The tests have been pretty productive bug-squashing wise, so that\'s good news, the bad news is that there were a lot of bugs to squash!

Hope you stick around, or at least come back for CB!
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

tygerwilde

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2004, 04:14:35 pm »
ya, now that it seems like there\'s been plenty of new news about CB, I\'ll probably check in on a daily, or near daily basis. not hanging on the boards all day like I was, but I\'ll be on fairly regularly, check out the new publish, and maybe actually catch a bug or two
we are the music-makers, we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder as willy wonka

Johnny Depp\'s a poser to the throne. No one will ever play the part as well as Gene Wilder

Icefalcon

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2004, 07:51:23 pm »
Yeah Tyger!

Welcome back.

*starts thinking that \"Im back\" thread might be a good idea after all*

tygerwilde

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2004, 11:33:13 pm »
how\'s it doin man, long time no see. how many of the oldheads are still around?

Neg127

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2004, 11:51:46 pm »
tygerwilde

What part of MO are you from?  I live in JC my self, just a few miles away from the capitol.  Always cool to talk to people from around the same area that are interested in the same things.

Later
Neg127

tygerwilde

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2004, 01:45:49 pm »
way down near the bootheel, I\'m in Cape girardeau, fairly largeish city, but nowhere near one of the major trade centers. we get most of our people by having a major college, SEMO

I\'m actually from california, moved here with my family when I was a teen

Neg127

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2004, 08:21:11 pm »
Thats cool, I\'m originaly from texas.  But have lived in missouri for most of my life.  Just moved to Jefferson City a couple of years ago.  Ilived about three hours north of JC in Kirksville.  All so a college town TSU (Truman State University).  Looked as the havard of the midwest by most people.

TSU is a really good liberal arts college.  Music, languages etc.  They all so have a medical school in kirksville that rainks in the top 5 in the united states.

Xalthar

• Forum Addict
  • Tisfjæsing.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2004, 06:40:33 am »
sup Tyger, wb! :)

Adeli

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2004, 07:41:48 pm »
Just curious, can I make one of these threads, every time I go away for a couple of days to a couple of weeks?

I like Red Jelly Beans!

Xalthar

• Forum Addict
  • Tisfjæsing.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2004, 10:32:18 am »
Yes.. I doubt anyone would care though..

Adeli

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2004, 11:34:04 pm »
So it would achieve the exact same level of caring as these threads?

I like Red Jelly Beans!

tygerwilde

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2004, 01:42:57 pm »
meh, I have a tendancy to dissappear for a few months at a time