Author Topic: more help (last)  (Read 1220 times)

shacojin

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
more help (last)
« on: December 24, 2004, 03:34:50 pm »
ok when i create a character and get to the last one when i click next it says your creation choices are invalid. i have tried loads of different times but it wont let me continue

Kiern

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2004, 03:36:27 pm »
Quit out of Planeshift (the entire program) and then try again.  It worked for me after that.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2004, 03:37:11 pm by Kiern »

shacojin

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2004, 03:39:00 pm »
ok that seemed to work thanks

DownloaderKL

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2004, 03:57:06 pm »
Ok, before the server was full I logged on about 4 times, completely quitting Planeshift each time.  The reason of this is that my character creations ended up saying the creation wasn\'t valid (or something along those lines.)  And also I couldn\'t customize the appearance of any of the characters, is that supposed to happen cause in MB you could.  (Not complaining just wondering.)

Kiern

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2004, 04:00:34 pm »
No customization currently...can\'t help you with the other problem though, quitting is the only way I got it to work.

DownloaderKL

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2004, 04:01:56 pm »
Hmm...can you tell me what you made your character?  Does it have anything to do with the choices I make as to race related to jobs or parents related to jobs or even something of that nature?

Kiern

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2004, 04:05:13 pm »
Well, your CP has to be 0 or above, otherwise it will not work.

I can\'t remember what I created mine with.

DownloaderKL

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2004, 04:06:53 pm »
K thanks for the pointer.  But also I was wondering if your dad was a priest, could your mom be some kind of outlaw, or would it not except that?  Does the character creation system take their roles into effect and see if they match and if they don\'t it makes it invalid?

Xordan

• Crystal Space Developer
  • Forum Addict
  • For God and the Empire
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2004, 06:45:40 pm »
Originally posted by DownloaderKL
K thanks for the pointer.  But also I was wondering if your dad was a priest, could your mom be some kind of outlaw, or would it not except that?  Does the character creation system take their roles into effect and see if they match and if they don\'t it makes it invalid?

It allows that combo AFAIK.