Author Topic: The Hidden Society  (Read 3860 times)

Merdarion

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #75 on: March 03, 2005, 03:02:37 pm »
Originally posted by _Atticus
And Draklar, I will not take criticism from you since you lack the credibility to insult an organization or guild even trying to be put together. You have never put the time in to creating an organization or guild and plus you\'re the worst type of member next to a hacker, a traitor. RP or not you will be know for this for a while.

Dont insult the seer, or you will regret it, the other guardians of the forest may be honourful or mild against the week but I\'m not.

Saying that one who actually ties all the RPers together is the worst type of player is ridiculous.

Saying that one who founded many-a long living and prospering guild is the worst type of player is ridiculous.

So after clarifing that, I will again give my (changed) two cents about it:

• It seems that most of you are against them because they are a group of friends that RPs one
  • secondly you seem to doom anything Annah makes
  • thirdly there are much worse things which are encouraged, while this Hidden Society (which seems actually a nice idea for me) is hated
  • You dont even give \'em a chance

(I hope I dont have to say that this is meant on all those who flamed without reason, not those who brought their reasons forth and were up to discussions)

[EDIT]

Oof It seems that I got a bit late
« Last Edit: March 03, 2005, 03:03:26 pm by Merdarion »
I want to be a flame, to crumble to ash, but never ever burnt.

I want to rise higher, rise up to the heavens, but sink, just sink down deeper and deeper into nothing,

I want to be an angel, a chosen, a devil, but I am just a creature that ever wants what it wont get.

Valbrandr

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #76 on: March 03, 2005, 03:07:43 pm »
Your two cents is worth much more.  Your evaluation is correct.  Your post sums up all the bickering.