Author Topic: True or not?  (Read 383 times)

Watcher

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
True or not?
« on: February 17, 2005, 10:06:56 am »
http://www.projectwish.com/viewtopic.php?t=95

Is this real fake or what? If so what does it mean. So many questions. I know they turned it down according to the post yet I am still wondering if it is true or not. There are a few things that don?t seem to ring proper
PlaneShift, like special
races

I thought there wasn?t going to be any new races in the game for ages, at least not for years.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2005, 10:15:07 am by Watcher »

Kixie

• Veteran
  • I chase the moon, liquour, cars and women.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2005, 10:11:40 am »
Looks real. Wierd though why luca would want to merge with anyone. Should help devopment tenfold...  :]

Kaseijin

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2005, 10:59:11 am »
it would be interesting if they merged ... even if it meant slight make slight alterations to the planeshift universe, as long as the main philosophy doesn\'t change i.e. no open PKing and such
i actually play planeshift

steuben

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2005, 05:41:16 pm »
assuming that it is legit.

it looks like somebody is trying to \"license\" out the crystal space engine. given the apparent paralels between the two projects it will give project wish a development boost while allowing capable people into the cs development time.

and again assuming it is legit i hope they wait until the serious bugs are worked out of ps. major team blending plays serious havoc with any kind of development work. especially when spread out like this.
may laanx frighten the shadow from my path.
hardly because the shadow built the lexx.
the shadow will frighten laanx from my path.

Moogie

• Forum Legend
  • Artist/Flash Animator
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2005, 06:09:36 pm »
It is authentic but we are not merging with Wish.

Seytra

• Forum Addict
  • No system can compensate lack of common sense.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2005, 06:57:29 pm »
Originally posted by Kixie
Looks real. Wierd though why luca would want to merge with anyone. Should help devopment tenfold...  :]

Actually, it would be completely in-line with PS\'s stated goals. Read the license description page for details.

As for the races: I think it was a description of / reference to the races that are supposed to be in PS, not an invitation to add additional ones.

DepthBlade

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2005, 10:08:21 pm »
Why doesn\'t he come and respond on this thread, and represent himself that way the word is gold :P