Author Topic: Of Roleplaying in Planeshift  (Read 2645 times)

Clover

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #60 on: March 01, 2005, 05:57:13 pm »
Well since Vampires always seem to invade serious threads on say.... role playing in ps... when there have been numerous threads about them before, the mods could always ban the word Vampires.  

That would probably just lead to V4mpires, Vamp1res, Vampir3s, etc.  Maybe a disclaimer at the top of threads saying \"No Vampire Related Topics Allowed\".
Ordo Illuminatis
Master in the House of Shadow
Official Tavern Kitty

__Taking an extended leave of absense from PS.

buddha

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #61 on: March 01, 2005, 06:54:31 pm »
Well, Draklar, since you\'re being nominated, you can sit as chair.  The vampire menace is a \"real\" one, however.  Someone *winks at Draklar* should announce a discussion on some serious topics and introduce the hand-raising rule.

If we start these Town Halls soon, we could get into embedded into the environment.  As I\'ve said before, simply beginning to organize is the first step.  From here we can lead to a very rich game.  If we all decide that \"there will be no more duelling in the plaza\" or \"everyone has to pay to drink at the tavern\", then as new people enter the world and feel the pressure, they will recognise the culture of the place.

There was a post somewhere else demonstrating that simply running through the plaza shouting \"NO DUELING IN THE PLAZA!\" has a chilling effect on those people.  This is self-organisation at its finest.

By the way, when is the PS Spring Solstice?  Shouldn\'t we have a fair or at least a parade?
~~
May all your sequences converge.

Incenjucar

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #62 on: March 01, 2005, 10:34:40 pm »
Provided the timing works out, I\'d certainly show up to such.  Drakis could readily be talked in to crowd control, in fact, considering he always acts as the neutral party.
Underling Editor and Advisor for the Planeshift Comic Project.  Writers and Artists, and People with Ideas, Please Consider Getting Involved.  http://comic.ps-mc.com/forum/index.php

Jackrum

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #63 on: March 02, 2005, 11:32:56 am »
My mistake Draklar, I did not mean that you should lead a vampire discussion. What I meant was that sines people knews you, you should be the one who leads the first discussion.
It could for exampel be about how to organise everything. Like what to talk about and where to do it.

buddha

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #64 on: March 03, 2005, 12:45:03 am »
Actually, I think Draklar should lead the discussion whilst using a fake vampire accent.

Anyway, is there any chance of this actually shaking out?  i hope so.
~~
May all your sequences converge.