Author Topic: Do Not Read This Thread!!!  (Read 741 times)

Socrates Demise

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Do Not Read This Thread!!!
« on: February 21, 2005, 12:12:58 am »
Doe! I told you not to read this :P

Oh well...

I just had some extra time and decided to make a post where using reverse psychology I could lure readers...

I guess I\'ll start with the real reason for this post.  I was wondering what the interests of the PlaneShift community were...

I.E. jobs, sports, that kind of stuff something to do while we wait for the next update.  

I\'ll start off I am going to school for Interactive Media Design (websites) My favorite novel series is the Sword of Truth series By Terry Goodkind, and i love to go off roading in my 1979 Chevy step side truck.

(Whatever you do don\'t reply to this post.) ;)

ramlambmoo

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2005, 12:40:31 am »
What makes you think i would reply to this post?  What a stupid thing to do... :P

At the moment im about to start studying Genetics and molecular biology at uni, Favorite sport is football (soccer)- chelski supporter, Book- 1984 by orwell, music- rage against the machine (bah, who cares they\'re not a band anymore) and in my spare time i like Surfing and sleeping.  (Not at the same time though)

[edit] i wish i could spell..
« Last Edit: February 21, 2005, 12:41:21 am by ramlambmoo »

Efflixi Aduro

• Veteran
  • O_o
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2005, 12:40:50 am »
Ok thats just stupid. I wanted to see what the point of such a stupid thread was.
highschool
plan on majoring in pschology in university
music:metal classic rock
Book: idk
Lol Internet

Clover

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2005, 08:39:36 am »
Highschool
Planning to major in CompSci
Into:
  Video Editing
  Competitive Gaming
  Meatloaf
Ordo Illuminatis
Master in the House of Shadow
Official Tavern Kitty

__Taking an extended leave of absense from PS.

davo

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2005, 10:32:49 am »
hey ok

david, im 17, i live on the gold coast in australia (in the bush, but not far from the beach)

i dont have a job and im still in school grade 12 so it doesent matter too much.

as for a future ?  i have no idea...
in game name : davoid

Annah

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2005, 11:00:20 am »
I just had some extra time and decided to make a post where using reverse psychology I could lure readers...

Actually, you\'re wasting your time. We read it because we read everything :P

And as for what I like (and I don\'t have to wait for the next update to like them :P) I could mention biology, psychology and philosophy.

I also like football very much (w00t w00t for Rapid Bucharest) :D ... girls, girls and hmm ... girls :P

And I am very attracted to the games industry, such a beautiful feeling to actually create worlds  :]
- Black Order -

Watcher

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2005, 02:54:26 pm »
Actually, you\'re wasting your time. We read it because we read everything

So true, so true :P.

Anyway my hobbies are

Planeshift forums :P
Planeshift
Planeshift posting on forums :P
Oh and did I mention I also make new topics on Planeshift forums :P.

What I hope my job to be

Forensic Scientist.

Annah

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2005, 03:03:15 pm »
What I hope my job to be

Forensic Scientist.

I think you\'ve watched too much on the Discovery Channel :P

Anyway, it\'s a beautiful job, and fun ... and you need passion for it.

I\'ll follow the Biology - Chemestry University, and I\'ll have the Genetic Engineering Diploma. At least that is what I want atm, and I have around hmm, 4 more months to decide :D

Don\'t forget, passion first, money after ...
- Black Order -

Monketh

• Veteran
  • aka GovernmentAgent, CorporateAgent
    • View Profile
    • Niihama.ws
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2005, 03:14:32 pm »
Originally posted by Watcher

Planeshift forums
Planeshift
Planeshift posting on forums
Oh and did I mention I also make new topics on Planeshift forums

Forensic Scientist.

What about being a Forumsic Scientist?  You can analyze the psychology of forums and their users.  :P
The key to manipulative bargaining is to ask for something twice as big as what you want, then smile and nod when you are talked down to your original wish. You are still young, my apprentice, and have much to learn in the ways of the force. -UtM

Carrion

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2005, 03:23:40 pm »
My current mission is to overthrow your entire world and bring it back to its once plagued and catatonic state...

Current attempts have proven futile, however, since I am currently trapped in the void and am unable to do little more than project a somewhat feeble shadow of myself into your plane.

...but as we all know... the planes are shifting...

hobbies: Abtaining complete control...of everything
Job: Destroyer of worlds...and I do a bit of network programming, visual systems management, and foosball to pass the downtime.
...and so it came to pass that the pestilent being, who once held in shadow the souls of countless worlds, was banished to the void and lost in the flow of eons.

Watcher

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2005, 04:51:46 pm »
Originally posted by Monketh
Originally posted by Watcher

Planeshift forums
Planeshift
Planeshift posting on forums
Oh and did I mention I also make new topics on Planeshift forums

Forensic Scientist.

What about being a Forumsic Scientist?  You can analyze the psychology of forums and their users.  :P

That isnt hard :P.

*Takes off glasses then puts them back on for theatrical effect*

You are all CRAZY although not as crazy as those crazy dudes from the 60s who thought we would be living on the moon. I mean living on the moons ok but how about living on the stars, you get a nice sun tan and you don\'t have to worry about cooking your meals.

Meh I am crazy as well but so is everyone here.

RussianVodka

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2005, 11:28:03 pm »
*does something so crazy, other cant compare*

Use your imagination!

Q: How many Planeshifters does it take to expalin a simple concept to a newb?
A: Six. Five to argue on who\'s explanation is right, and Moogie to lock the thread.

Phalanx

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2005, 11:44:35 pm »
I want to win the lottery at the age of 21 and hire Angelina Jolie to dance at my barbeque Ponders Would a already self made millionare dance for another million Interesting mmmm
« Last Edit: February 21, 2005, 11:44:48 pm by Phalanx »

XpYtZ

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2005, 03:39:15 pm »
I avoided this thread simply on the fact that it said not to read it but I\'m bored as hell.

Janitor (while studying)
I like to write, write and you guessed it play with model trains. I also fiddle around with my music (I play electric Bass and Violin) and am trying to learn to write software so I can start making Games some day.
I like to watch and play American Football and I used to play Football(soccer) but I injured my knees and relegated my self to Tai Chi, Yoga and WuShu which are a little less high impact.
I\'m still trying to gnaw my way through the Wheel of Time by Jordan though I\'m on the edge of just waiting for the last book and reading the cliff notes, which will be a novel in and of themselves.
Oh, and I have a baby on the way. Yay for me I\'m thinking of calling it x (get it X jr. would be x...never mind it wasn\'t that funny anyway.)

Tarachnul

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2005, 08:23:55 pm »
Profession:highschool
plans:probably going to majorr in biochemistry(im already     qualified for entry level anyone in washington hiring part timers?:P)
music:everything
Book: couldnt tell you if i tried
activities:Planeshift,various sports,blowing things uup/lighting things on fire/mechanicalengineering/electrical engineering/forensics/playing with chemicals,art(various forms), theatre, and reading to name a few

regards

-Tarach
Uuma quena en\'mani lle ume, ri\'mani lle umaya; uma ta ar\'lava ta quena ten\'irste\'  
(Speak not of what you have done, or what you are going to do; do it, and let it speak for itself)