Author Topic: Is it Just me or.....  (Read 624 times)

Scots Saseg

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Is it Just me or.....
« on: February 23, 2005, 07:45:15 pm »
Just a Question on Quests,Why dont they pay out?? I\'ve done 4 so far priest sword guy teeth thingy and falka only sword guy and falka paid out (mind you falka wasnt worth the trip for what i got).Priest and Teeth i got nothing for is this a bug of some sort or are they meant not to pay out??

Efflixi Aduro

• Veteran
  • O_o
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2005, 07:51:52 pm »
Umm, I havn\'t done any guests since i don\'t play cb but im guessing that not all quests are meant to pay a lot. I think the qusts that make you run around are made for exploration so you get familear with the area.
Lol Internet

Robinmagus

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Pixies!!
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2005, 07:56:28 pm »
O god. I cant beleive im about to say this. But...maybe the feeling of finishing the quest should be enough? tria isn\'t everything.
Talamir - DeT, Dark Empire, etc, etc, etc.

Efflixi Aduro

• Veteran
  • O_o
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2005, 07:57:39 pm »
Originally posted by Robinmagus
O god. I cant beleive im about to say this. But...maybe the feeling of finishing the quest should be enough? tria isn\'t everything.

You\'re slowly starting to think how a true planeshift player should ;)
Lol Internet

Tarachnul

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2005, 07:58:04 pm »
what he(robinmagus) said

anyways this is just an alpha game we should be happy there ARE quests

just my two trias

regards

-Tarach

*Edit: efflixi posted while i was typing  X(

« Last Edit: February 23, 2005, 08:13:29 pm by Tarachnul »
Uuma quena en\'mani lle ume, ri\'mani lle umaya; uma ta ar\'lava ta quena ten\'irste\'  
(Speak not of what you have done, or what you are going to do; do it, and let it speak for itself)

Scots Saseg

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2005, 08:12:00 pm »
I never said Tria was everything and yes completing a quest feels Great.But when weapons are so expensive and trias is so rare getting something would be extremly handy.:P

Ayshe

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2005, 08:20:57 pm »
Hmm the lamp oil quest delivered unto me 14049 tria. Perhaps it was bugged last week when I completed it...
The Felines Lair

buddha

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2005, 08:21:34 pm »
I\'m with Scots on this one.  I do enjoy the rping, but when you can\'t make progress in your character because there is no money in the game, it gets a little frustrating.  Who signs on to be be perpetually \"starting out\"?
~~
May all your sequences converge.

Tarachnul

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2005, 08:29:09 pm »
well keep in mind that the wipe is coming and nomatter how far you get your going to be \"starting out\" again \"soon\"(had to put the quotes on soon couldnt resist :D )

regards

-Tarach
Uuma quena en\'mani lle ume, ri\'mani lle umaya; uma ta ar\'lava ta quena ten\'irste\'  
(Speak not of what you have done, or what you are going to do; do it, and let it speak for itself)

buddha

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2005, 08:38:23 pm »
Taranchul, \"This is true, the \'wipe\' is \'coming\', but \'I\' wanted to try out some of the skills before I \'settle\' on my \'permanant \"skill set\" \', if you know what I \'mean\'.\"-buddha

By the way, what is is like to be asked \"By the way, what is it like to be asked\" embedded by quotes?

Now I have lost all \" \'restraint\' \" as well.
~~
May all your sequences converge.

Clover

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2005, 08:56:25 pm »
Although I may be wrong, it is my understanding that although not yet implemented, quests will eventually give \'experience points\', items and help to complete a larger more \'rewarding\' quest... in addition to the quests that reward trias.
Ordo Illuminatis
Master in the House of Shadow
Official Tavern Kitty

__Taking an extended leave of absense from PS.