Author Topic: [GUILD] The Dragon Council  (Read 31522 times)

Thedrish

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Re: [GUILD] The Dragon Council
« Reply #255 on: September 13, 2006, 01:46:18 pm »
Just mentioning Meriner is no longer Dragon High Master in the Dragon Council.
Nevertheless, Meriner is still a valued member of The Dragon Council.
And we respect his choice and thank him for all the good work he has done.

This does not mean the position is vacant. The position of Dragon Grand Master is now filled in by Ganinos Haninorer.
And together with his promotion came two other promotions: both Esserfin Sussert and Nathaluth Sumaza are each promoted to the rank of Dragon High Master.

\\o//
Thedrish Urthadar
Knights Commander of The Lost Knights

Phinehas

« Reply #256 on: September 14, 2006, 01:09:52 pm »
Just mentioning Meriner is no longer Dragon High Master in the Dragon Council.
Nevertheless, Meriner is still a valued member of The Dragon Council.
And we respect his choice and thank him for all the good work he has done.

This does not mean the position is vacant. The position of Dragon Grand Master is now filled in by Ganinos Haninorer.
Aww... just when I was going to apply...

zorbels

• Forum Addict
  • Screenshot Queen of PS - EX GM - Strawberries <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: September 14, 2006, 01:12:56 pm »
Quote from: Thedrish

\\o// Well done Ganinos! Congratulations! 

* zorbels give Ganinos a strawberry
   I've been outside, it's overrated and the graphics suck!

Kymizer

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: September 14, 2006, 01:56:05 pm »
Ganinos likes strawberries???

hehehe

*me goes to Ganinos with blueberries

Try these! there better!

mmmmmm....i love blueberries...
Kyzer
The Blue Dragons Clan
The Dragon Council

DaveG is the greatest...
Quote from: DaveG
Dude, you have issues...

Pestilence

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: September 14, 2006, 03:26:21 pm »
* Pestilence laughs

now that would be a challenge indeed. Survive Phinehas becoming a member. :devil:

And who cares if you like strawberries or not if it's Zorbels feeding them to you? ;)

Croconil

• Hydlaa Notable
  • <3 Peacer!
    • View Profile
    • Talk Box
« Reply #260 on: September 14, 2006, 03:36:06 pm »
I like this. I t very much looks like you will be a succsessful guild, and will be around for a good while.

I wish you all the best for the future.

Phinehas

« Reply #261 on: September 14, 2006, 03:49:01 pm »
I like this.
I don't, but they've done fairly good despite my criticism. I don't think this is the best guild in the world or anything, but they have done a decent job. Shame about the whole "dragon" thing, but...

Croconil

• Hydlaa Notable
  • <3 Peacer!
    • View Profile
    • Talk Box
« Reply #262 on: September 14, 2006, 03:53:32 pm »
I like this.
I don't, but they've done fairly good despite my criticism. I don't think this is the best guild in the world or anything, but they have done a decent job. Shame about the whole "dragon" thing, but...

I agree. All of the dragon thing is a bit over the top, but nevertheless, a good Guild in my opinion.

Phinehas

« Reply #263 on: September 14, 2006, 03:56:18 pm »
I like this.

I agree. All of the dragon thing is a bit over the top, but nevertheless, a good Guild in my opinion.
Most likely. I wouldn't know as I haven't been able to get in-game for the last year. They're not very active in the forums, I don't think.

Croconil

• Hydlaa Notable
  • <3 Peacer!
    • View Profile
    • Talk Box
« Reply #264 on: September 14, 2006, 03:58:53 pm »
Most likely. I wouldn't know as I haven't been able to get in-game for the last year. They're not very active in the forums, I don't think.

It will be a shame if it does not stay together. The 1st posts of history and things at the front are good.

Kymizer

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: September 14, 2006, 05:27:25 pm »
we've been around for a lonnnnnnng while..

we don't get on the planeshift forums much because we talk and spam too much in our own forums :P

lol...well...the Dragons thing,  w/e...
Kyzer
The Blue Dragons Clan
The Dragon Council

DaveG is the greatest...
Quote from: DaveG
Dude, you have issues...

Pestilence

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: September 14, 2006, 05:52:49 pm »
hmm well we have some active members posting here but I have been the one mostly keeping an eye on this thread and believe you can hardly say I haven't been looking around the forums Phinehas.

And on our own forums and ingame you'll see enough of us to know the Dragon Council is still around and active.

Keyaz

« Reply #267 on: September 14, 2006, 06:02:43 pm »

back when I was a GM I had a long long chat with another GM (higher then me... wait... dev actually) and we decided to go ahead and change TDC's name.

big mistake, number 2 on the 'biggest mistakes GM Zayek has everr made' list

we didn't ask about TDC members for a RP reason at the time I renamed it, had other thinsg to take care of too.

man, my ass was sore for a week after the spankin Venge gave me for that...

acraig saved the day though, restored normality, he's my hereo <3

thats why TDC stands as is, and always will

Dragon ratters however, doesn't look to have a bright future with what they ahve in mind :\

Pestilence

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: September 14, 2006, 08:14:01 pm »
hmm have to agree. They don't seem to have an IC explanation that fits the PSsetting.

Also something to think of is that these days the naming policy is said to be enforced more strictly so what might have passed before might not even be enough to get you exused today. Just think of the names some people have/had who are with us since MB. Several wouldn't be allowed anymore.

Keyaz

« Reply #269 on: September 14, 2006, 08:47:38 pm »
yeah, a lot of MB names needed to be changed, however, those that converted from MB with their original name get the ring of the past and some start off tria for their rubies, after that a lot approached GM's for renames, when the naming policy was fronted anyway, those that didnt I chased about and got a few suggestions out of, so many don't even play anymore though.

mrrr, I want my ring of the past T_T

but no, TDC passed the RP req for their name (after i made the mistake, hell broke out, acraig fixed etc etc) since it did pass, even if it doesnt now it wouldnt be fair to all of a sudden slap it up with a new name. it's been around too long to do that