Author Topic: [GUILD] The Dragon Council  (Read 31516 times)

Suno_Regin

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
Re: [GUILD] The Dragon Council
« Reply #270 on: September 14, 2006, 08:53:30 pm »
Just being random, but...I think FLCL took over your brain, Keyaz. You're nothing like I remember, more...what's that pink-headed girl's name? But anyway, more like her. =/

Keyaz

« Reply #271 on: September 14, 2006, 08:55:06 pm »
trying to keep a brighter outlook on life, I've been a grunpy sheite way too much, too much stress, too much pain, blah de blah and all that maple syrup.

y'know.. I think somethign in my head snapped, 'cause I just keep grinning ^_^

Suno_Regin

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: September 14, 2006, 08:56:22 pm »
That's good. =P

Croconil

• Hydlaa Notable
  • <3 Peacer!
    • View Profile
    • Talk Box
« Reply #273 on: September 15, 2006, 05:22:45 am »
y'know.. I think somethign in my head snapped, 'cause I just keep grinning ^_^

Grinning is good ;D

Phinehas

« Reply #274 on: September 15, 2006, 11:16:25 am »
hmm well we have some active members posting here but I have been the one mostly keeping an eye on this thread and believe you can hardly say I haven't been looking around the forums Phinehas.

And on our own forums and ingame you'll see enough of us to know the Dragon Council is still around and active.
I suppose I didn't realize that you were in this guild. I don't think I've ever heard you mention it before, and I've been gone too long to know who's in what guild without it being in your signature...

Pestilence

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: September 18, 2006, 03:11:07 am »
Exept in this thread obviously I haven't been overly making a fuzz out of it ;)

My character afterall is in the Dragon Council ;)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 02:55:38 am by Pestilence »

Serem

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: September 23, 2006, 06:56:50 pm »
I think the Dragon Council is not a guild, who will fade away and get forgotten.
Just like with the Dark Empire.

There were moments, when everyone heard less about both, but they remained both existing in Planeshift and always will remain.
Serem Gizeder

Phinehas

« Reply #277 on: September 23, 2006, 09:11:11 pm »
I think the Dragon Council is not a guild, who will fade away and get forgotten.
Perhaps, but that remains to be seen. Unlike the DE, there are many who wish that the DC would fade away, so they could forget them.

Pestilence

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: September 23, 2006, 11:01:17 pm »
Unlike the DE?

* Pestilence smiles

Anyhow enemies are really the way to keep something alive Phinehas. But atm DC isn't in any troubles I think. Me stepping down is the only big thing happening, but still a member and almost always when I am onlie there is atleast one other online so were this the DC is having trouble is coming from I'm not sure. I definately see more of our member then other guilds who claim to be really active.

zanzibar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: September 24, 2006, 12:21:01 am »
Just being random, but...I think FLCL took over your brain, Keyaz. You're nothing like I remember, more...what's that pink-headed girl's name? But anyway, more like her. =/

There's a difference between outlook and tone.
Quote from: Raa
Immaturity is FTW.

Phinehas

« Reply #280 on: September 24, 2006, 01:36:05 am »
Unlike the DE?

* Pestilence smiles

Anyhow enemies are really the way to keep something alive Phinehas. But atm DC isn't in any troubles I think. Me stepping down is the only big thing happening, but still a member and almost always when I am onlie there is atleast one other online so were this the DC is having trouble is coming from I'm not sure. I definately see more of our member then other guilds who claim to be really active.
And that goes to show how much you know.

Pestilence

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: September 24, 2006, 01:39:00 am »
hmmm seeing you didn't even know I was a member of the DC Phinehas that sounds kind of strange coming from you.

zanzibar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: September 24, 2006, 01:45:58 am »
hmmm seeing you didn't even know I was a member of the DC Phinehas that sounds kind of strange coming from you.

Maybe, but that doesn't mean he's wrong.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2006, 02:01:07 am by zanzibar »
Quote from: Raa
Immaturity is FTW.

Phinehas

« Reply #283 on: September 24, 2006, 03:55:29 pm »
Allow me to rephrase.

"And that just goes to show how much you truly comprehend of what you have been made aware of."

Better?

Pestilence

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: September 25, 2006, 07:12:35 am »
* Pestilence smiles

Indeed much better although I don't agree ;)

Why did I expect that post from Zanz already?  ;D

I think I know a lot of what goes on in the DC and seeing my alts aren't DC I also think I know atleast the general feel people have about the DC so if there was a problem as big as you imply I would know about it. Only external thread really to DC would be the GMs reconsidering their namingdecicion and have recently been asured that wont happen. So that leaves in the guild itself and as I said seen enough people online and know the people in the guild good enough not to worry about that either.

If you want to be more specific about something that would cause the DC to dissapear I would love to hear it, but doubt anything that big exists at this time.