Author Topic: people are coming and going without me 0.0  (Read 2612 times)

DepthBlade

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2005, 10:36:00 pm »
Originally posted by Efflixi Aduro
Originally posted by NewPie
I have quit PS too.

But who would remember tah madmen -.-

Me :( And I bet a lot of the older-bees remember you from when you where more active too.

I bet a lot of the olbees will come back to PS over the summer because of bordom, heck, I did :P

Stop saying oldbies my god you sound as if you are praising them for the amount of time they have spent on the internet :P They are people..

Keyaz

(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2005, 10:40:03 pm »
oldbies.. newbies... bahmistfa o.O

I see them as Friends, companions, players i respect for their dedication to helping the game, or just plain annoying grump two faced.... :D

people come and go, fact of life *watches a bus pass* see?  :rolleyes:

TheRedMonk

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2005, 06:38:04 am »
Hey Wisekran ;)

Good to see you are still around hehe
About Mirth guild, I believe they still exist but are not active right now. I think it was Jadd and HalfPint that had to give up their PS time for school time, but they\'ll probably come back someday :)

XpYtZ

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2005, 02:28:27 pm »
Originally posted by TheRedMonk
...Jadd and HalfPint that had to give up their PS time for school time, but they\'ll probably come back someday :)

And by someday he means: \"when summer comes around and the boredome overwhels them.\" :D

Black_rose

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • If I could I would, but I don't know how.
    • View Profile
    • My myspace is all I have
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2005, 02:44:15 pm »
lol, not gunna forget most of the people, fes, i was their for yer first post, you were instantly loved by all... wisekran, same you are all full of ideas, moogie and her constant new avats, and seph, and all his just things, can\'t not love him some how.. anywayse this is my official \" i am back for the summer\" post... so hey. dun worry it\'s prolly just classes and junk look at the time of year its the time of finals and such. people catching up with their lives and with their school. you know? not to mention its gettin closer to summer. more walks and rides. more going on dirtbikes all summer and camping. think of it that way. people are just having more fun. they will all be back come winter. :]

*edit*

oh and i remember newpie.. definately
« Last Edit: April 28, 2005, 02:46:11 pm by Black_rose »
KABLUMMPPP!

Efflixi Aduro

• Veteran
  • O_o
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2005, 06:54:42 pm »
Originally posted by DepthBlade
Stop saying oldbies my god you sound as if you are praising them for the amount of time they have spent on the internet :P They are people..

Ha! like I would praise somone... ;)
I\'m just reffering to the people that have been around longer, what else do you want me to call them.
Lol Internet

XpYtZ

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2005, 03:26:02 am »
Well I think they prefer to be called either Fanboys/girls or WTBMs :)
The only difference being that one set thinks the Devs are invulerable Gods capable of no wrong while the others know they are. :D

Ionas

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2005, 04:26:54 am »
Ive been gone for quite some time as well. Doubt anyone except for ashes members know who i am though as i never was very active :).

Wish there was more time to play cb :(. I am curious how much is changed since the last time i logged in (couple months ago).
« Last Edit: April 29, 2005, 04:27:06 am by Ionas »

Aiselyn

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2005, 07:48:15 pm »
I\'ll be old someday too ;) In the meantime all hail the oldies.

/me bows

Annah

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2005, 06:58:52 am »
There aren\'t oldbies, there are just members, with equal rights like the new ones. The only difference, is that it might be possible that they acquired more knowledge during their stay in here.

Bow to them? Ha ... Bow to no one kiddo, but if you insist, bow only to yourself. ;)

And Aiselyn, forget about those thoughts. You don\'t live to be old someday. Nah, enjoy the life you currently have, time will solve those matters :)
- Black Order -

WiseKran

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2005, 11:01:05 am »
If you live in the United states, you are certainly a Democrat.

Farewell Moogie, Farewell Draklar, Farewell Drey. you will be missed.

Aiselyn

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2005, 12:57:24 pm »
lol just for some reason, I\'ve always found myself \"thrown\" by the oldie/newbie thing. I guess it\'s just a perception thing.

But yeah, you\'re right, time will fix things. Eventually, I\'ll have developed this character down to a fine toothpick, and then be able to do some real roleplaying as well.

Oh (and I just noticed this in this thread), what wrong with a guy playing as a girl Kiramon? ;)

Kiramon

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2005, 01:12:31 pm »
well Aiselyn, us guy playing guys always getting surprised after realising it is one prob. ;)

kinda like this:
Guy \"hey beauty\"
Girl \"hey\"
Guy \"need some help from daddy here?\"
Girl \"you know i\'m a guy\"
Guy \"....omg\"
*guy walks off embarrased*
okay perhaps I overreacted a little but hey it could happen :P...

back to topic, well whether a person wants to call others oldbies or newbies is up to them - me? well my opinion is the same as Annah\'s

Cyl

• Hydlaa Notable
  • *Ninja Poof*
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2005, 01:47:23 pm »
I personally dont understand this oldbie/newbie thing. Call me dumb, but does it really matter if someone is around since january or since the old MUD days if both have the same knowledge and equal RP. IMO you just can seperate the community in two halves, those who RP and those who dont (even if they theoretically should not exist)
MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls

Icefalcon

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2005, 03:01:52 pm »
Originally posted by Moogie
Seperot and Half-Pint are gone as far as I know, and I havn\'t seen Elscha around for a while.

*blinks* Woah... thats news to me. Life really does get in the way of things doesn\'t it. Or perhaps Planeshift gets in the way of life. I can\'t really decide. In any case, I am still here. Life hasn\'t pulled me away completely yet. But I certainly haven\'t been as active as I used to be.

Cyl, I agree.

If you live in the United states, you are certainly a Democrat.

I\'m not.