Author Topic: Performing illegal activities, neat. But I want to play, for once.  (Read 388 times)

ajdaha

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
I updated plaeshift in recover mode. Then, with almost everything working, I found out that PSsetup wasn\'t working.
Apparently I\'m preforming \"an illegal operation\"...., atleast that\'s what the pop up box says before the black window is closed down.
Also then, I ran Planeshift, and it was working fine, up until I chose my character and started loading the actual game, I wasn\'t sure where it stopped but I\'m pretty sure the same box appeared, I\'ll try to run it again to make sure exactly what it says when I try to get in.....

edit - OKay I checked it and the illegal activities box does indeed appear, but before it does another box appears stating that there was a problem with CB and something about and exerption at address: 7c00724a
and the exerption code being: c0000005

Whats wrong?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2005, 07:06:26 am by ajdaha »
love

Nilrem

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2005, 07:40:07 am »
Please read previous post this has been answered.
Disable sound in pssetup.
In order to launch pssetup edit pssetup.cfg and change \"multiplex\" for \"multiplexer\" (you can use the notepad)

PS: Where\'s that damn fix topic??!?
Are there any MoonSeekers left?

ajdaha

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2005, 08:30:48 am »
My friend, I am not a stupid d***head.
I read the threads that sounded remotely like they could help me. And I did open pssetup using notepad. It was already mulitplexer.
So, I still have the problem.
love

Moogie

• Forum Legend
  • Artist/Flash Animator
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2005, 12:48:15 pm »
ajdaha: There\'s no need to be so rude. He was trying to help, so show a little bit of respect for Laanx sake.

There\'s 3 lines that use \"multiplexer\", check them all. I know a few people who looked, said \"yeah it already says er\", but checked again later and discovered they were wrong.

Using stars to blank out a swearword doesn\'t mean you didn\'t just swear. -.-

ajdaha

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2005, 04:30:10 pm »
Right sorry.
BTW, it turns out that I am indeed, a stupid ........

I apologize, I fixed it now.
Although I wonder why you say I am being rude.
Are we not all used to these words by now?
; )
Pps: sorry, again.
love