Author Topic: Good Vs Evil  (Read 1681 times)

Malkai

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Good Vs Evil
« on: September 04, 2002, 03:13:46 pm »
Is it just me or will the fight between good and evil be a bit unbalanced? It seems everyone is choosing the evil path. Well just trying to start conversation...

Our Goal ----> Domination of all Nations

Keldorn

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2002, 03:27:42 pm »
Yes, I know what you mean. I\'m almost beginning to feel lonely here. More and more people are falling to the darkness.  ;(
But so be it then! I will fight even harder! The Good must prevail! And as a knight I see it as my duty to protect the lands from the evilness of their hearts!  ?(  err ... am i making any sense at all?
m.vanes

Kendrick

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2002, 03:42:47 pm »
As i have stated before, The Azure Order is so Good, that it equals 10 Evil guilds.

so thanks to us, it is balanced

Tomaseth

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Hmm..
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2002, 03:42:53 pm »
Well I follow the path of good, I may be considered neutral, but that is how I\'ll play. Haha, Keldorn, I follow you, it makes plenty of sense.

Princess Aelya

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2002, 03:45:04 pm »
hehe well...there is a reason for this. mainly because the evil guilds are more appealing and interesting than the good guilds. :] another reason is most mmorpg\'s assume that all the players are \"good\". and i think many people in planeshift are evil because they are sick of being a typical goody-two-shoes who wants to be good and holy and help all the NPC\'s with their problems. it makes me sick...ick! i for one am grateful for the freedom of alignment that will be in planeshift.
We are a guild that strives for glory,we strive for power,we strive for domination.Visit us here--> Dark Empire  \"Oloth vaq\' dos!\"

Sig removed because it was to big...I\'ll put it back when I get it resized.

Kendrick

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2002, 03:55:14 pm »
so your saying your not going to do any quests, aleya?

i\'ve only heard that one 15 millions times. but everyone allllways decides to use the excuse \"I was bored\" and then they end up doing them

BTW, and once again, The Azure Order is the funkiest guild out there, so shove that down your pipe and smoke it

Cyonamie

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2002, 04:02:00 pm »
we arent goody two shoes, we stay out of matters between good and evil :P
the path of neutral has no wars, unless provoked

ParaSite

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Ancient
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2002, 04:02:37 pm »
I never fall to the dark side! And besides, i hate the idea od Aelya liking me, so thats one good reason to stay good! Plus that evil people dont get discount at Al\'s Potions And Armors Shop. Who would let a chance like that get away!

Malkai, there are more then enough good-aligned people. But the evil ones are always the braggers, so you notice them sooner :)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2002, 04:02:53 pm by ParaSite »
<Worf> These are the moments when my ego gets put back on the ground. I use linux for quite some time, and am soon 2 years maintainer of a linux distribution. I started to think I would be good at it. But then I tried to get planeshift running.

Kiern

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2002, 04:03:51 pm »
neutral all the way....  :D

Princess Aelya

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2002, 04:04:52 pm »
not saying that at all. i just wont do any quests for good characters :P
« Last Edit: September 04, 2002, 04:05:15 pm by Princess Aelya »
We are a guild that strives for glory,we strive for power,we strive for domination.Visit us here--> Dark Empire  \"Oloth vaq\' dos!\"

Malkai

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2002, 04:34:42 pm »
so your saying your not going to do any quests, aleya?

there should be evil quests for us baddies i think. But I heard theres no PvP... so what is really the point of evil and good???

Kiern

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2002, 04:35:22 pm »
i think its hard to give a definition to good/neutral/evil because an evil person can do some good and still be evil cant they? but then wouldnt they be neutral? or agood person wold eventually do something evil, so actually some people would call me evil i guess since im more inclined to steal that persons money than to give it to them, but would rather not do either

i think i just confused myself  ?(

Mephisto

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
eeh
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2002, 04:40:58 pm »
Lol kiern you confused us all at that one :P

Anyways I have chosen the path of good!!
As a paladin I have sworn to never leave the side of good, so there!
Evil will always hide in it\'s shadows, threatening light, but the thing is, light will always win! (atleast from my p.o.v you bad guys can say something else if you want :D)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2002, 04:43:45 pm by Mephisto »
-Mephisto

Malkai

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2002, 04:52:17 pm »
Evil will always hide in it\'s shadows, threatening light

Step into the shadows and enter a world of pain as we slice your stomach open and take out everything inside but preserve it to the point you are still alive watching your own heart beat MWUHAHAHAHA!

Princess Aelya

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2002, 04:58:10 pm »
oh malkai i doubt they are that foolish. thats like stepping into a dark ally with an infamous rogue.of course if they insist on \"stepping into the darkness\" well then id rather enjoy slicing their heads off and looting them of anything valuable :D