Author Topic: Halo or Halo2  (Read 1046 times)

Efflixi Aduro

• Veteran
  • O_o
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2005, 05:39:30 pm »
Originally posted by ajdaha
Do you base that on his post-count? What?

PS: dude, did you just try to intimidate me over the internet? That is just funny, I hope that was your intention (to ammuse). Intimidation doesn\'t ever work through text. You\'d have to prove to me that you aren\'t 3 foot tall and as skinny as a cherry tree. Right now I\'m only left imagining your three foot ass knoking on my door, as I open it, separate you from your baseball bat, using my martial art skills and amazing strength of the orc, and beating YOU to death with it for trying to sound cool over the internet by posting your personal life. I don\'t even care if its true, its just not even cool. Maybe to a child who had almost reached puberty, but it shouldn\'t be to anyone who\'s opinion you should be caring about anyway. We online, who cares about how desperate your Geography teacher is?
You see, that was my go at intimidating you over the internet. How do you feel? Scared? I thought not.
I doubt that if I were to find out who you are and ruin your mistresses life that I would be foolish enough to leave my tracks open to be dusted.
But this is all a big joke, so watever.

*sigh* Annah is my supiror ps-wise. He\'s been here MUCH longer than me and his guild was one of the very fist planeshift guilds made.

Don\'t base ANYTHING on post counts. Actually my getting 1000 posts in less than a year should make me look like a spammer if anything. And yes annah and I have talked quite a bit over aim so yes he does know me, thanks for stickin up for me btw. :tup:

And he was just kidding around with you man don\'t take anything offensively.

Oh ya and you people got to remember I\'m still your equal around here unless they make me a mod (ya right :P) or I sign up to be a dev one day.
Lol Internet

ajdaha

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2005, 06:04:20 pm »
: )
love

Joachiim

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2005, 10:09:22 pm »
I say that Half Life 2 is better anyway....... stuipdi consol games, they always get the publicity.... um also, with the whole high school teacher thing, dude you have problems.....

verideon

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2005, 02:37:58 am »
Originally posted by Nightrogue
Halo 2 has better multiplayer, halo has better singleplayer.

I agree but I also agree that Halo2 has better weopons, maps and other new things.

With the multiplaying well I don\'t care cose multiplaying games don\'t really work too well on my computer! the only game that i\'ve found to work is Halo1 multiplayer, planeshift and Savage. :)
yes... i\'m addicted to smilies :P:):D;), get me mental help peoples....

fireofsoul

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2005, 05:02:10 am »
Go Halo, no pesky heat seeking rockets to stop your warthog rampage :D but then again.. Halo 2 is much better.. Better weapons banshee in multiplayer heat seeking rocket launcher to kill pesky people in ghosts :P

ajdaha

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2005, 06:06:10 am »
Theres a heat seeking rocket in halo 2?
Where? or are you talking about Halo uno>
lol, if you were talking about Halo 2, I\'ve been very blind not to have found it.
love

gwaths

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2005, 07:17:12 pm »
hes talking about the regular rocket launcher. You can lock on to vechicles w/ the rocket launcher.
remember, the frogs are watching you....................

click here!

ajdaha

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2005, 11:50:12 am »
What button ?
love

Nightrogue

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2005, 12:05:41 pm »
You aim at a vehicle or turret and hold the right trigger for a few seconds, then release it.  The rocket will home in on the target.

He who has a thousand friends has not a friend to spare, while he who has one enemy shall meet him everywhere.

ajdaha

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2005, 12:42:45 pm »
cool. Thanks, I\'m gonna surprise my brother with this tactic.
love

gwaths

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2005, 09:46:15 pm »
yeh, just make sure that the aimer has turned red or else ull just fire the rocket, and also just so ya know, u cant lock onto people, only vechicles and turrets

click here!

gwaths

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2005, 09:51:37 pm »
also something else that not everyone knows about halo2 is the super jump on the multiplayer map zanzibar. To do it you have to go to the building right next to where the rockets are, and right apove the gate should be 3 glass windows. Break the glass for them. Then crouch next to one of them (i cant remember which one it is supposed to be) and walk into the wall. When it seems that the wall is shaking a little bit tap the A button and fall out of the window while holding up on the control stick. If you do it right (may take awhile to get the hang of it) then you will shoot really really far up onto the top of the bulding (really good sniper spot)

click here!

Nightrogue

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2005, 02:36:49 am »
You probably shouldnt be posting exploits on the forum....

He who has a thousand friends has not a friend to spare, while he who has one enemy shall meet him everywhere.

Kaseijin

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2005, 04:40:13 am »
well halo 2 .... while halo 1 has historical value as the first nin release... most of the alternate mixes of down in it aren\'t really worth it
and halo 2....well...it\'s a whole album....so definatelly halo 2

wait...what\'s everyone else talking about?
i actually play planeshift

Nightrogue

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2005, 04:44:52 am »
The game, not the album