Author Topic: Not Guilty  (Read 1675 times)

Moogie

• Forum Legend
  • Artist/Flash Animator
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2005, 11:18:42 am »
I have concern as an individual, who used to absolutely worship his every move back in the 80/90\'s. His career has never been about money or fame. His music was ahead of its time in that it stirs a political message, something moving and meaningful, to millions of people in the world, which is why he became so popular. That, and his incredible dance talent.

I find it difficult to take people seriously when they scoff at his current image. Yes, I\'ll be the first to admit, he looks terrible. But I guess not all plastic surgery goes how you want it; and when you\'ve got money to burn, as he had, you\'ll probably want to keep going back, to try and get it right. Think about it... you\'re in the media constantly, always in view of the public. If you\'re shy, and have low self-esteem, you\'ll want to look appealing to these people, because you\'ll care what they think.

Unfortunately for him, it just got worse. And people pounce on him as if he\'s the only celebrity to have undergone such surgery... uh, wrong. He\'s probably had the least face work done out of all of them. The only difference is, you can see it. I can\'t imagine how the poor guy must feel.

fken

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2005, 12:16:24 pm »
Originally posted by Monketh
Why do we care?  It\'s embarassing that we have any concern at all for jackson\'s current state, but we do anyway, and the media covers it constantly.
Personally, I don\'t get it.

fken: I think he was saying that there would be riots/demonstrations if he had been found guilty.  And more media coverage.

personaly I dont watch tv anymore... news arent objective anymore then I dont care about news. I just heard Mickael Jackson had another problem with the justice because of another child raping accusations...
So if someone speak about it here I just ask for more informations. What\'s exactly the facts ? Because when I read what\'s here... Im wondering if someone really know anything...

@Monketh: I understood what he meant but the way he said it was horrible...
« Last Edit: June 14, 2005, 12:17:18 pm by fken »

Nada

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2005, 03:15:26 pm »
Originally posted by fken
So if someone speak about it here I just ask for more informations. What\'s exactly the facts ? Because when I read what\'s here... Im wondering if someone really know anything...

Check the BBC\'s In Depth report .
so it\'s not a chirurgical operation issue? grrrr now I have to find in my memory who said that (but I know a lot of people said that to me in my childhood)... I hate the liars...

fken, I don\'t want to argue with you (lest I should end up in hospital). Obviously, he underwent extensive plastic surgery. However from what I know (from Google searches), you cannot change your complexion through surgery, long term depigmentation results from the application of monobenzone-containing products or laser treatment.

Originally posted by Moogie
I find it difficult to take people seriously when they scoff at his current image. Yes, I\'ll be the first to admit, he looks terrible. But I guess not all plastic surgery goes how you want it; and when you\'ve got money to burn, as he had, you\'ll probably want to keep going back, to try and get it right. Think about it... you\'re in the media constantly, always in view of the public. If you\'re shy, and have low self-esteem, you\'ll want to look appealing to these people, because you\'ll care what they think.

Unfortunately for him, it just got worse. And people pounce on him as if he\'s the only celebrity to have undergone such surgery... uh, wrong. He\'s probably had the least face work done out of all of them. The only difference is, you can see it. I can\'t imagine how the poor guy must feel.

I agree with you though not about him having the least face work.
There is this website (not particularly tasteful but enlightening nonetheless) which records celebrities\' botched plastic surgery. Some of them are scarier than Micheal Jackson.
\"Thoughts, like fleas, jump from man to man, but they don\'t bite everybody.\" - Stanislaw Lec

fken

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2005, 08:29:45 pm »
Originally posted by Nada
so it\'s not a chirurgical operation issue? grrrr now I have to find in my memory who said that (but I know a lot of people said that to me in my childhood)... I hate the liars...

fken, I don\'t want to argue with you (lest I should end up in hospital). Obviously, he underwent extensive plastic surgery. However from what I know (from Google searches), you cannot change your complexion through surgery, long term depigmentation results from the application of monobenzone-containing products or laser treatment.

where would the argumentation be?

*fken cleans his baseball bat.

Zaxim

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2005, 11:56:39 pm »
Slightly off topic.

Moogie loves Michael, Moogies loves Michael!
Moogie and Michael sitting in a tree, K I S S I N G!
First comes love
Then comes marriages
Then comes a baby in a test tube carriage!

------------------

I also personally don\'t care about the verdict, I just want the media attention to wane.  I\'m also pretty sure he might have molested children before, I just don\'t know how badly.

davo

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2005, 01:09:17 am »
ok his complexion has changed because his pigment in his skin died off.

my friend has the same thing (to a lesser extent) where pigment turns white.  which is why he wore for a while a bandana over his face whilst the pigment was changing on his face.

he had to get plastic surgery on his nose because his hair caught on fire with stage fireworks (which is re-constructive surgery)
in game name : davoid

Efflixi Aduro

• Veteran
  • O_o
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2005, 01:39:38 am »
*sigh* Can you guys ever NOT turn somthing into an argument. I wanted a discussion on weather Michael was/is guilty or not and why you thought so. Not why his skin is pale.

Now, back on topic. I found the jusry to be very... how should I put this... lame. They where all people that you just know have no lives and were doing this to see Michael. Now, the real quesiton I\'m asking myself here is: \"If this wasn\'t about Machael Jackson but some avarage nobody. would the outsome still be the same?\" And, honestly, I would say that\'s a big fat NO.

I think they would have been better off picking out some random people in tribes in Africa who have no iidea who Michael Jackson is, teach them English, and bring them here to be the jury. Now, I\'m not saying that he\'s guilty but this thing was totally biased.
Lol Internet

ajdaha

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2005, 11:44:36 am »
Dude, how do you know about the jury?
I think someone (Fken?) asked me before to explain what I posted.
What I will do is say that, I really couldn\'t give a horses backside what happened tot he kid, oooo, he got a half black, half white stick stuck up his backside.
OOOOO
Is he effin\' dead? Is he missing an eye, a leg or watever. No injury right? Why do you feel sorry for him so much, with so much death in the world, why the hell would I care what kid gets what stuck up his hole? He\'s a man, and if he has any balls he\'ll get over it. If it happened to me I wouldn\'t go around sewing the dude and showing everyone how stupid I am. I wouldn\'t want anyone to know a guy\'s wang touched me anywhere. I\'d just beat the shit out of Micheal Jackson and ruin his life and threaten to black-mail him. Of course, a guy like me would never get attached to a 50 year old freak of nature like michael jackson anyway.
PS: he sings like Britney Spears.
And I stick to my previous post, I\'d rather he wouldn\'t go to jail. I\'d rather he went to the crack-house. Cause that\'s where he belongs. Him and all the other celebrities of the world.
Except Al Pacino : )
« Last Edit: June 15, 2005, 11:49:06 am by ajdaha »
love

fken

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2005, 05:41:18 pm »
Originally posted by ajdaha
What I will do is say that, I really couldn\'t give a horses backside what happened tot he kid, oooo, he got a half black, half white stick stuck up his backside.
OOOOO
Is he effin\' dead? Is he missing an eye, a leg or watever. No injury right? Why do you feel sorry for him so much, with so much death in the world, why the hell would I care what kid gets what stuck up his hole? He\'s a man, and if he has any balls he\'ll get over it. If it happened to me I wouldn\'t go around sewing the dude and showing everyone how stupid I am. I wouldn\'t want anyone to know a guy\'s wang touched me anywhere. I\'d just beat the shit out of Micheal Jackson and ruin his life and threaten to black-mail him. Of course, a guy like me would never get attached to a 50 year old freak of nature like michael jackson anyway.
And I stick to my previous post, I\'d rather he wouldn\'t go to jail. I\'d rather he went to the crack-house. Cause that\'s where he belongs. Him and all the other celebrities of the world.

I would like to see you reply with easy words because you are using specific expressions and then I just read you think the child must shut up even if he was rapped because you find he looks stupid... Off course I think this is not your mind then I\'ll ask you to rephrase... again.

Efflixi Aduro

• Veteran
  • O_o
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2005, 05:58:29 pm »
OOOOO

I would like to see you reply with easy words because you are using specific expressions and then I just read you think the child must shut up even if he was rapped because you find he looks stupid... Off course I think this is not your mind then I\'ll ask you to rephrase... again.

I think he means big deal if the kid got raped. To which I would reply, you\'re a dumbass if you think that.
Lol Internet

DepthBlade

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2005, 06:30:51 pm »
FESFES now your wandering into a world you don\'t want to go back into, everyone has a right to their opinions and giving that kind of response because you don\'t like theirs is alittle uncalled for...so just settle down and go play some metallica before i come over there with the whomping stick :P

Michael Jacksons deformed ugly monkey who probally had several child encounters not brought up there you go

THE END

Monketh

• Veteran
  • aka GovernmentAgent, CorporateAgent
    • View Profile
    • Niihama.ws
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2005, 06:32:18 pm »

Uh-huh...  Historically pedophilia has always been very truamatizing to the victims.  (Very few actually do come out about it until years later.)  To have no compassion or poke fun should this have actually happened isn\'t being tough, nor is it being male, macho or masculine. It\'s simply being a jerk.
I don\'t care who or what you support, it ain\'t right, it ain\'t funny, and it ain\'t something that just goes away.
The key to manipulative bargaining is to ask for something twice as big as what you want, then smile and nod when you are talked down to your original wish. You are still young, my apprentice, and have much to learn in the ways of the force. -UtM

provisionist1

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
    • My Art:
hehehe
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2005, 07:17:04 pm »
hehehe....

I never thought he was actually guilty, not necessarily innocent, but not guilty. He has a psychological condition that forces him to want to relive childhood (and who can say they didn\'t have a sleepover with friends of the same sex when they were pre-teen?)

Yeah....

I just find it funny, he was nearly bankrupt (Moogie is correct here, he might have a massive mansion, but he\'s deeply in debt to many people) but now he\'s going to sue many people for deformation of name like ITV (over here in the UK, but the tabloids and things in the states as well).

And the funniest thing is he\'ll win these lawsuits as well.

Oh well, maybe he\'ll have the money now to get some proper plastic surgery done than the two-bit crap he\'s had done to his face.

Hehehehehehehehehe, silly world.

/me retreats into his own non-crazy world of pink elephants and fluffy periwinkle-coloured dragons

Xirius
Xirius Dolaktisht
AD LIBERTATEM

ramlambmoo

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2005, 05:39:03 am »
Well to start off with, i dont think he was guilty.  If you followed the actual trial instead of the million other irrelivant bits of information the media likes to focus on (his skin, his money, etc), then i think you\'d tend to agree that he is innocent.  The mother who took the action against him had a previous history of lying in lawsuits and cheating welfare, which was established without doubt, she even addmitted it.  Not to mention that she claimed she was being held prisioner yet still managed to go out on the town and spend jackson\'s money.  For a crinimal prosecution to succeed, they must prove beyond reasonable doubt that the alleged incident occured; once the myraid of doubts about the accuser\'s character came into play, this was never going to happen.

As for Jackson\'s financial matters, he is deeply in debt, but of course he does have alot of collateral and he does still have a decent income from royalties and other sources.  He still managed to spend an estimated $5 million on legal fees during the trial.

ajdaha

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2005, 04:44:21 pm »
What I think is that our whole society looks at sex the wrong way.
If you think about it as just another starnge action that people do, it\'s not really much that happened to that boy.
Sure, the strangeness of the whole thing must have been traumatic for him, but he didn\'t suffer that deeply, not physically. And I think that the kid should get over it, so should the whole world, looking at sex in such an alien way. Its an action, just like any other action, there is no need to call it taboo or anything. Of course, anything damaging towards children is taboo, thats why there is rarely child-violence in computer-games, I\'m not gonna argue wether that should change, cause it shouldn\'t. But this outlook towards sex as something humans should be above or watever, is wrong. Its just another action, that shouldn\'t really affect anyone who thinks clearly and logically about it.  
I don\'t mean to be a jerk, but its just what I think is true.
love