Author Topic: PUT ME BACK IN FREAKING OJAVEDA! I DIDN'T EVEN FREAKING DIE!  (Read 1703 times)

Ziljaden

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2005, 10:39:44 am »
Wouldn\'t it make a bit of sense if when you died you lost some of you items? It would make sense to me, because you really can\'t take it with you...

Leeloo

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2005, 10:40:47 am »
Originally posted by odd2k
I think it would be be better(at least it would be more realistic) if you spawned where you died.

Odd2k was killed by ulbernaut
Loading death realm...
Loading Ojaroad

Yeah, I wonder why noone thought about respawning right in front of the same monster that killed you :P

Kixie

• Veteran
  • I chase the moon, liquour, cars and women.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2005, 03:47:27 pm »
Originally posted by Leeloo
Originally posted by odd2k
I think it would be be better(at least it would be more realistic) if you spawned where you died.

Loading death realm...
Loading Ojaroad

Yeah, I wonder why noone thought about respawning right in front of the same monster that killed you :P

LOL

That is the funniest thing I have heard all day; Kudos.

leuxast

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2005, 03:53:36 pm »
Hehe...yes I agree with Kixie....very funny, I can see how that might become problematical....
\"Light a man a fire and you keep him warm for a night,
Light a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life!\"
Tybalt the Red Monk

Externals

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2005, 01:02:01 am »
Lol, pretty funny to keep respawning infront of the same monster who beat the crap out of you a few seconds ago, it would be an ongoing process until maybe someone came along to help you or you just got lucky and run away with 1 HP. As for the thought of dieing and losing some weapons, maybe it would be good to lose some tria when you die. Not a hefty amount, but a minimal yet significant amount to show that death isint a toy. Maybe it could simbolize why people hate the DR so much and always hate passing through. OR BETTER YET, when you die, maybe you woud have to pay a toll of a certain percent of the money you have. Ex: 2% of 100 would be 2 tria, you would have to pay that in the DR to pass through to get back into the real world. Pretty cool? comments?
Of course you should fight fire with fire, you should fight everything with fire.   :P  Xantherus Icer  :P

Quietus_Silivren

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2005, 01:44:58 pm »
Originally posted by Externals
Lol, pretty funny to keep respawning infront of the same monster who beat the crap out of you a few seconds ago, it would be an ongoing process until maybe someone came along to help you or you just got lucky and run away with 1 HP. As for the thought of dieing and losing some weapons, maybe it would be good to lose some tria when you die. Not a hefty amount, but a minimal yet significant amount to show that death isint a toy. Maybe it could simbolize why people hate the DR so much and always hate passing through. OR BETTER YET, when you die, maybe you woud have to pay a toll of a certain percent of the money you have. Ex: 2% of 100 would be 2 tria, you would have to pay that in the DR to pass through to get back into the real world. Pretty cool? comments?
The Death Realm makes me mad enough as it is, because I keep getting stuck on the ramp that leads up to the ladder, and it takes me a quarter of an hour just to reach the blasted portal back to Hydlaa.

Neryam

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Knight Avatar of the Guild Knights
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Peak
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2005, 08:11:35 pm »
haha lol... they really need to fix that thing..

Yeah I lke the idea of the DR toll, but where would the money go to? It would be kinda hard to explain..
Vis vires est haud claustrum ut animus. Power is no bar to the Heart.
Guild Knights will return. When I feel like it.

Pestilence

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2005, 09:40:39 pm »
hmmm wouldn\'t mind you losing tria. Should probably be more like 25% though of what you have. Then people really will be more carefull.

Perhaps lose PP aswell although atm that doesn\'t seem to worry people much so perhaps return PP to 0. That would hurt but wouldn\'t effect training only future training.

Karii_Winterwalker

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2005, 08:23:20 pm »
Originally posted by Pestilence
hmmm wouldn\'t mind you losing tria. Should probably be more like 25% though of what you have. Then people really will be more carefull.

Perhaps lose PP aswell although atm that doesn\'t seem to worry people much so perhaps return PP to 0. That would hurt but wouldn\'t effect training only future training.
Losing PP would mean nothing to me. I still have more than 700, and I don\'t have the tria to spend on training. And I\'m far from the worst case of this.

Cyrus Arckum

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2005, 08:38:32 pm »
Originally posted by Karii_Winterwalker
Originally posted by Pestilence

Losing PP would mean nothing to me. I still have more than 700, and I don\'t have the tria to spend on training. And I\'m far from the worst case of this.

Never got that high with my last character, the most I got was 130 PP, and that was because I killed the Carkarass back in January.

Kim

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2005, 11:31:03 pm »
So if Enki\'s spawn in Ojaveda, where does everyone else pop up? Enki\'s can\'t be the only race with a different spawn point, right?

steuben

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2005, 11:36:00 pm »
the plaza in hydalla
may laanx frighten the shadow from my path.
hardly because the shadow built the lexx.
the shadow will frighten laanx from my path.

Kim

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2005, 11:49:18 pm »
Ah, so everyone else starts at the usual spawn area. I feel so special now.

Kias

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2005, 01:37:46 am »
ROFL, many people ARE Enki :p

Proud member of the Explorers Guild

zanzibar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2005, 01:54:00 am »
Originally posted by Quietus_Silivren
Originally posted by Externals
The Death Realm makes me mad enough as it is, because I keep getting stuck on the ramp that leads up to the ladder, and it takes me a quarter of an hour just to reach the blasted portal back to Hydlaa.

The trick is to walk up the right side of the ramp.
Quote from: Raa
Immaturity is FTW.