Author Topic: Seared with pain,living dark  (Read 582 times)

zimkid

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
Seared with pain,living dark
« on: August 12, 2005, 08:53:32 am »
I stood there,staring at the dark horizon,feeling a overwhelming proportion of fear and desiree sink into my eager body.My mind raced back to when it all began.....

A young kylros boy with a short temper and a proud face,two loving parents gazing at eachother, happily,all spending quality time walking together,walking through the backalleys of Hyldaa.
    Everything was going fine for once,Mom and Dad were\'nt fighting,we were all having fun on the way to the baker\'s for a fresh loaf of bread....

My mind seared with pain from the past,bringing me back to reality.I shifted my body a little to stop my body from becoming uncomfortable.The jingle of trias in my pocket brought me back to why I was here.
 I looked until I saw who I was here for.
      My palms burned,My body tingled with anticapation and fear,as it does everytime.I jumped off the rooftop i was crouching on and spread my wings and hovered to the ground,quietly.

I rose my right hand,my tingiling hand,and closed my eyes in concentration.The person I was looking was a tall,slim,middle age Ylian male.I didn\'t know much more,except he was  important.
    \"They all were,\" I thought to my self

I began concentrating more and more on my hand,feeling the burning sensation that began overcoming my body,starting at my hands,slowly and slowly the burning coursed through my entire body.I bit my lip,hoping to prevent the burning to spread before it needed too.

I waited until the Ylian appeared in front of the valley I landed in,and let the burning sensation go through my like water through a fence.
   I opened my burning eyes and watched as the fire went from my raised hand to the male Ylian,engulfing him in flames,instanly killing him.

\"That was easy,\"I thought to myself as i ran back through alleys to my employers home.
\"Thanks to years of training,\"a voice in my head whispered to me.
 I thought back to my training,and once agian my mind seared with pain.........

more after,please tell me what you think
« Last Edit: August 12, 2005, 12:13:09 pm by zimkid »

zimkid

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2005, 03:21:11 pm »
l
« Last Edit: August 12, 2005, 03:22:54 pm by zimkid »