Author Topic: The Quest for the Crystal  (Read 9411 times)

Aruneko

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2002, 05:54:34 pm »
OOC:  Any new characters can feel free to post and introduce themselves, and the situation they\'re in.

Keldorn

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2002, 03:46:24 am »
OOC:  ?( Ok now i\'m confused. I thought i allready had posted it all (or didn\'t you read the other thread?)
m.vanes

Wormtail_

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2002, 07:13:26 pm »
OOC: Right then.... We\'ll have to \'go with the flow\'... We\'ll have the two new members battle the thugs in the forest, and the orginal members will join in. Details in OOC thread. ALWAYS check the OOC thread wheneveer it\'s updated so we won\'t get confused, and I won\'t have to make messages in the quest thread. I have my ways of checking if one has been checking the OOC thread...
You pay the same price for doing something halfway as for doing it completely. So you might as well do it completely.
-Richard Nixon

Despise the enemy and you will lose.
-Li Tien (or Dian)

Join the BISM!

Aruneko

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2002, 09:52:07 pm »
The scene which the party was watching was that of a battle.  They watched as six rough looking men had cornered two desperate-looking, but obviously bold and experienced fighters.  One of them, wearing large bright armor, slashed out at their opressors and struck him on  the arm, but one of the six retaliated and landed a blow on the other traveler.  Soon they had all plunged into battle and the party was left to choose who to aid, or if aid was to be given.  The group of two were losing, and a look of greedy triumph was upon the features of the ruffians.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2002, 04:36:39 pm by Aruneko »

Silverblade

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2002, 02:00:35 am »
*\"What are those fools waiting for\" Tegdaen muttered to himself. He was still circling above the party on his Pterasaur, watching the group hide behind the trees.
\"If they\'re going to stand there and watch these people be killed, im going to have to save them myself.

*Tegdaen flew over towards the battle, waited, then when the time was right, he swooped down, with great control. It was as though Tegdaen had been flying all his life. His plan was to swoop down to ground level and take one big swing at the Largest thug with his double bladed axe.

*Closer and closer he got, then just at the last minute, when Tegdaens axe was drawn right back, the enemy saw him coming from the corner of his eye. The great thug spun around, pulled out a small throwing knife, and speared Tegdaen\'s Pteresaur right in the eye.  

*The pteresaur plunged into the dirt, and Tegdaen was thrown forward. He hit the ground on his side, but instantly rolled up to his feet.

*What would he do now? He had just thrown himself into the snake pit.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2002, 09:50:05 pm by Silverblade »

Xolon

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2002, 02:06:52 am »
Xolon saw Tegdaen faling after the pterosaur was hit and didnt wait any longer. With his axe \'slaugther-ready\'  he runned as fast as he could (ooc: wich isnt that fast) to Tegdaen to help him in the battle.

Keldorn

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2002, 08:47:14 am »
Keldorn was being surrounded by two thugs, one of them had allready plunged his dagger into Keldorn\'s left knee forcing him to rest his knee on the ground and out of balance. \"We should have killed you with the rest of your worthless party\" one of the thugs said.
Just as he was ready to deal a final blow to Keldorn with his axe they heared the pterosaur of Tagdaen fall to the ground. When they turned to see what all this commotion was about Keldorn saw his chance and took it, he threw himself on the nearest thug with all the strenght he had left. As Keldorn lay on top of the thug he quickly grabbed a big stone that was lying near them and smashed the thugs skull in.
The second thug had now drawn his sword and was advancing to Keldorn.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2002, 08:54:15 am by Keldorn »
m.vanes

Aruneko

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2002, 04:33:49 pm »
OOC:  Ah, I said it was an example, but oh well.

Aruneko saw that the fighting had begun, and drew his arrows and fired one from the foilage.  It struck a thug in the shoulder and he fell.  The five thugs saw they were surrounded now, and the fact that they were battling for their lives only made them fight more madly.  Aruneko quickly took another arrow from his quiver and set it upon his bowstring.  He fired and missed, and grabbed a third.

Wormtail_

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2002, 08:10:52 pm »
Rantal watched as the six thugs attacked the knight and ranger. At least he assumed they were, by the looks of what they were. Suddenly, Tegdaen swooped down, apparently trying to attack from the air, except for the fact that the plan failed. Xolon rushed in after him. Aruneko began firing arrows. Rantal decided he didn\'t want to leave all the fun to everybody else. Quickly, he muttered a spell, and from the tip of his staff, a lightning bolt sped out and hit the thug advancing on the knight. The thug fell, temporarily stunned, and Rantal began to cast another spell. The four thugs continued fighting, now with the power of rage on their side.
You pay the same price for doing something halfway as for doing it completely. So you might as well do it completely.
-Richard Nixon

-Li Tien (or Dian)

Join the BISM!

Aruneko

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2002, 09:38:15 pm »
Aruneko took his 3rd arrow and aimed it at the nearest thug.  Another ruffian saw that his fellow bandit was about to meet his end, so the ruffian yelled and chucked his dagger in Aruneko\'s direction.  Aruneko instinctively jumped out of the way and released his arrow but his shot was off and thudded into the ground.  Aruneko had gotten a small scratch from the knife.  The two thugs near Aruneko charged towards him.

Silverblade

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2002, 07:37:36 am »
With the battle becoming more even, Tegdaen got the same adrenaline rush that he always got before a fight at the academy.

With this extra boost, Tegdaen charged at the nearest thug (One of the ones charging at Aruneko). He drew back his axe as he ran, then swung it down over his head, like he was chopping a log.

The thug deflected the blow with his sword, but he still lost a large chunk of meat from his right shoulder.

Whirling around, and swinging his axe from the side, in one motion, Tegdaen dug his axe into the back of the thugs left thigh.

The Thug collapsed with a thud, belowing in pain.

/ooc: should be 3 thugs down, and one stunned, One coming for Keldorn, and one coming for Aruneko.

Keldorn

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2002, 08:13:55 am »
Keldorn quickly turned his head to the direction where the spell had been fired from. He saw a Lemur who from the gestures he was making was about to cast another spell. He also noticed a dwarf who had just dug his axe deep into one of the thugs.
The Gods are definitely in favor of us today he thought to himself as he picked up his two handed sword which had fallen to the ground. Leaning on this sword he tried to raise himself up on his feet. Which was not easy to do with the deep wound from the dagger in his left knee.
He noticed the thug who was stunned was slowly starting to regain his consciousness. Keldorn was barely able to stand. Now if those Gods could just make me able to walk properly so i can defend myself he added to his thought. With huge pains he started moving towards the thug who was slowly regaining his consciousness.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2002, 08:16:51 am by Keldorn »
m.vanes

Xolon

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2002, 10:43:45 am »
Xolon arrived at the battle field and saw Keldorn strumpling towards one of the thugs. He runned to him and stayed close as a bodyguard. \"Let me help you, my friend\", Xolon said holding Keldorn..

\"Lets finnish those thugs! and see what they were after..\" Xolon shouted to the group.

Aruneko

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2002, 05:04:39 pm »
Aruneko quickly dropped his bow and drew his blade to defend himself from the oncoming ruffian.  The thug charged, sword drawn, and met his blade with Aruneko\'s.  They lashed out at eachother and parried the blows for a few moments and then they locked their blades and struggled for the upper hand.  The thug kicked Aruneko in the stomach, sending him sprawling onto the dirt.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2002, 05:05:14 pm by Aruneko »

Wormtail_

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2002, 06:53:52 pm »
Rantal saw Xolon beginning to help the knight. Rantal also saw another thug rushing towards Aruneko. Tegdaen happened to slice another thug in the shoulder, but the thug only continued on going. The thug and Aruneko fought with swords, and then the thug kicked Aruneko in the stomach, and he went spraling on the dirt. The thug rushed on, preparing to kill Aruneko with his sword. Rantal decided to intervene and directed his spell at that thug. Out of his staff appeared several tiny golden stars, and they flew towards the thug. Most of them hit him, and he was knocked over sideways, dropping his sword. The sword flew next to Aruneko, and Rantal charged with his staff. The thug, who had a severely injured shoulder and plenty of energy lost, still managed to deflect the blow with a hidden knife. Rantal continued fighting him with his staff, and both of them struggled to gain the upper hand. Rantal thought I hope Aruneko will help me with this thug.... He\'s still got to repay that debt I gave him after saving him from that thug...
-Richard Nixon

-Li Tien (or Dian)

Join the BISM!