Author Topic: Talad and the Holy Rune Part III  (Read 1364 times)

ParaSite

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Ancient
    • View Profile
Talad and the Holy Rune Part III
« on: November 11, 2002, 06:46:34 pm »
Talad and Gronomist just got themselves a valuable talisman. Due to one of Gronomist\'s slip-ups, the only door in the room locked and an alarm started to ring.

As the door opened again, a lot of mobs entered the room. Their face didn\'t look like the face of a three-year old child who just got some candy, as Gronomist recalled later. The two of them strolled back to the end of the room, where two big pillars were located. When they closed in to the pillars, they started to glow faintly.

\"Don\'t you dare to touch those pillars!\", the leader of the troup shouted. But Talad recognised the two pillars as a gateway to... somewhere.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2002, 06:51:05 pm by ParaSite »
<Worf> These are the moments when my ego gets put back on the ground. I use linux for quite some time, and am soon 2 years maintainer of a linux distribution. I started to think I would be good at it. But then I tried to get planeshift running.

Elentor

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2002, 06:53:58 pm »
The leader of the beings then came
\"Thou stealeth the talisman, thou shall be banned to the outter world\"

An outter World? - asked talad

Soon some critters came and took Talad and gronny to the pilars. they began ascending to a big hole in the sky

When they left the hole they were astounished with their vision

it was...

THE PIE WORLD      

ParaSite

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Ancient
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2002, 07:00:12 pm »
It looked like this:

Talad and Gronomist were horrified. Being banished to this place of pure sweetness was more then they could take. They both passed out.

\"Want some pie with ur..  eeeh... pie, dear?\"

Talad woke up. It hadn\'t been a dream. They still were here, alone and thirsty, with only pie to give them even more thirst. Talad almost gave up all hope.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2002, 07:00:31 pm by ParaSite »
<Worf> These are the moments when my ego gets put back on the ground. I use linux for quite some time, and am soon 2 years maintainer of a linux distribution. I started to think I would be good at it. But then I tried to get planeshift running.

Elentor

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2002, 07:05:14 pm »
But their fear rised even more when they looked to the horizons and saw a Giant Link, ready to devour the pie!
And he was angry!

Soon Talad began charging his power up to defeat the abyssal monster...

ParaSite

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Ancient
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2002, 07:11:40 pm »
Link was eating to destroy the world. Link was eating to gain strenght form the world Link was eating because... he was hungry. Very hungry. Dieing makes u starve.

Every minute that Link ate he grew stronger. And fatter. It would Take talad hours to charge himself. Gronomist started to throw pieces of pie to Link\'s head. But nothing worked. The evereating Link-monster could not be destroyed... it seemed.

Elentor

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2002, 07:14:31 pm »
That\'s when two gods came to help Talad
They were Vengeus and Hereticus

\"Abyssal monster, leave the universe of Pho\'Rum! Get back to ur abyss\" - So Said Vengeus, god of administration.

Using of his and Hereticus powers he then tried to ban Link from Pho\'Rum, but in a vain attempt, because...

ParaSite

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Ancient
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2002, 07:22:01 pm »
because their powers bounced of Link\'s belly. But they did tickle Link. He became confused. He wondered wheter to chase and eat those annoying gods first, or continue devouring this delicious planet. he decided to go after the gods first, hereby giving Talad and Gronomist the chance to come up with a solution.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2002, 07:35:57 pm by ParaSite »

Elentor

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2002, 07:29:01 pm »
That\'s when, hidden in a rock, they found...Aelya!

It seemed she was operating an ancient machine that was giving infinite power to Link
But soon Talad and gornny threw a pie piece at her head and she again died once and forever!
It semed link was weaker now
« Last Edit: November 11, 2002, 07:31:37 pm by Elentor »

ParaSite

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Ancient
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2002, 07:49:58 pm »
Link gave up the chase of the gods (everyone knows that gods can run like really hard), and returned to the planet. Although the defeat of Aelya weakened him, he still was more then a threat to the planet. But luckily Talad finished powering up. He amassed all his energy into one big energy attack. He aimed.

\"Sayonara, birdbrain\"

The blast left his hand and hitted Link straight on his chest. He exploded. But instead of dieing, he turned into thousands of weak little Links, infecting the planet. Talad had done it again.

Elentor

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2002, 07:59:17 pm »
But before dying, Aelya activated the A.S.L. (Anti-Spammer and Links) Terminal, destroying Link and some other parasites to the Pho\'Rum.
Link, at least, was banished forever from the Pho\'Rum, and the god Talad got happy

Everything seemed fine...Vengeus and Hereticus returned to their plane
But still, Talad and Gronny had to find the rune pieces!

\"Apple pie...yummy! yay hihihih! ^__^\"
« Last Edit: November 12, 2002, 06:41:15 am by Elentor »

ParaSite

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Ancient
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2002, 08:03:14 pm »
The Talisman actually was a GPS system equipped with the latest Pie Piece Precision Retrieval Technology(P3R?), so their journey to find the pieces could finally begin! With fresh hope and fresh tea leaves, Talad and Gronomist set out to find the four pieces and gain power over every living being. But before they could even retrieve the first piece, great perils must be taken!

TO BE CONTINUED

(The whole \'Talad and the Holy Pie\' serie is satire and is not  to be taken seriously. Gronomist is actually very smart in real life, and Aelya doesn\'t really want to destroy the world, she just wants attention :). Although, about Link no certaincies can be given. All rights reserved.)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2002, 08:05:59 pm by ParaSite »

Xolon

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2002, 11:16:05 pm »
omg lol!

this is getting better each story. ME WANT PIE! ...erhmm...MORE!

-Xolon-

Hak`M

• Traveller
    • View Profile
Masterz
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2002, 07:34:00 am »
I can\'t wait for part 4....
are you going to make a special site for this?  ;)
-Hi I\'m the signature virus, plz add me in your signature line and help me spread :-)-

Princess Aelya

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2002, 03:24:19 pm »
i want attention? thats news to me...everyone could ignore all my posts for all i care, but id still post :P how someone could die by being hit in the head with a piece of pie still puzzles me. :P

other than me always getting killed in totally ridiculous ways, its a good thing to read when you need to kill time.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2002, 03:26:32 pm by Princess Aelya »
We are a guild that strives for glory,we strive for power,we strive for domination.Visit us here--> Dark Empire  \"Oloth vaq\' dos!\"

Sig removed because it was to big...I\'ll put it back when I get it resized.

ParaSite

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Ancient
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2002, 05:46:01 pm »
For some reason i don\'t think you are dead yet...  :rolleyes: