Author Topic: Challenge problem  (Read 2039 times)

Karyuu

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2005, 09:29:40 pm »
You could reply to multiple people in a single post - that would be a lot better. And it would be pointless to have PvP characters and RP characters, as other games tend to have them, since PlaneShift aims for roleplay first and having a PvP option will invite quite undesirable people.
Judge: Are you trying to show contempt for this court, Mr Smith?
Smith: No, My Lord. I am attempting to conceal it.

BaurakSered

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2005, 04:17:33 pm »
Bushidobull,

I have a few things to say to you

1. making yourself look like an ass is not a good way to get you opinions heard.

2. The punnishment system has been put in place for many diferent and valid reasons, an overwhelming majority of the players are content with the system (at least as a temporary solution) , whereas there are only a handfull of players that have a problem with it (and those players are generally considered a nuicance to the plansehift society

3. The PvP system WILL be reworked over and over again. Remember, this is a TECH DEMO and you are a BETA TESTER. In the future, there will most likely be a new chalenge system, PvP areas, murders will be possible, etc. This has been discussed time and time again.

4. If you are still determined to walk around dueling everybody in sight then do this: set up some of your shortcut buttons to say things like \"would you like to duel?\"come fight me you coward!\" \"would anybody like to duel?\" /me taunts you etc etc. There a infinite possibilities for those shortcut buttons, and by using them you will avoid the punishment, kicks and bans.

5. If you\'re still not happy, then dont play. I would personally suggest that you play Dark Ages of Camelot, which is widely considered to have some of the best PvP and RvR aspects. Or you could just play WoW since that seems to be the trendy thing right now.

and last but not least, please edit your posts. in this thread you have a triple-post and two double-posts.

Its really pretty simple: If you were the last person to post in the thread then click the [EDIT] button instead of the [REPLY] or
buttons.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2005, 04:23:15 pm by BaurakSered »

DaveG

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2005, 05:19:00 am »
BaurakSered:  YES.  If there were more people that got the point, well... this thread wouldn\'t exist.

/me points at BaurakSered\'s post, and asks that this discussion end on that rather succinct note

::  PlaneShift Team Programmer  ::