Author Topic: Christmas Presents!  (Read 1302 times)

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2005, 03:36:02 am »
To buy, to buy ... this requires money, right? :(

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Drey

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2005, 05:32:47 am »
now this is a little wierd... (stay with me here.)
blankness was for why i checked something... i just typed out this whole post and either chose delete post instead of deactivate smilies or just back or maybe the forum hates me?

so here it goes again...

smelly ibanez-es the only on worth having is the noodles sig because noodles is totaly cool... but then i know nothing about guitars.

On the gift buying side i managed to spend a few hours strolling round oxford street and a quick ride up to knightsbridge with over 100 quids in my pocket and couldnt find a decent pressant for anyone, i have no clue what to buy for any of my family except my mum i got her desperate housewives series one dvd set thingy.

though by the end of said trip i had managed to buy albums by the Editors and the Rakes (buy one get one half price) Ross Noble t-shirt and some overpriced theatre beer and malteasers.

PS. if anyone has any clue on what to buy for 13 year old brothers who you bought everything you can think they want for their birthday a few weeks ago, 8 year old sisters (girls are just hard to buy for in the first place), dads who have amassed a tally of 43 years and my nan im open to suggestions
<Rux> i wish i could say that narrows it down, but the internet is one freaky place

booiiing

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2005, 06:35:02 am »
i hope to get a nokia 770 :D
i got my little brother a cool game called tribal trouble and i will get my parents and my gf some nice things, too ... when i find them XD

Annah

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2005, 08:14:12 am »
I want a Mitsubishi Eclipse GTS from \'99 (best looking car in my opinion). That\'s because my license is on its way (finally, I decided it\'s time I should drive, so yeah, I started to think less at the people from the streets). I remember the times when DairEve took her driving license. She still needs to show us how she\'s driving. Though, that was around four - five years ago. Huh.

:D

Ok, something else? Meh, I really don\'t know what. I usually am the type of person who buys what he likes when he sees something.

Booiiing, no, not Nokia. Sony Ericsson. And yes, we want to see your girlfriend too.

:P
- Black Order -

Godfrey

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2005, 04:22:19 pm »
Originally posted by Drey
smelly ibanez-es the only on worth having is the noodles sig because noodles is totaly cool... but then i know nothing about guitars.

Clearly.   :P   Nice guitar, dragonfire999!

Like some of the others in this thread, I don\'t wait for the holidays to buy things for myself or people who are worth giving gifts to (I don\'t have the patience to do that only once a year; I much prefer instant gratification).  Though when the holidays roll around I\'ll usually buy my wife a couple of things from her Amazon wish list, and a piece of jewelry or two.

Within the last month I\'ve bought myself a MicroTrack 24/96, a TranzPort wireless DAW remote and the Garritan Jazz & Big Band sample library.  That oughta keep me happy for a couple of months.

booiiing

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2005, 06:20:26 pm »
Originally posted by Annah
 Booiiing, no, not Nokia. Sony Ericsson. And yes, we want to see your girlfriend too.

:P

you probably get to see her ... later
and it\'s not a mobile, it\'s a PDA ;) and it is shipped with linux :D

verideon

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
Chrissy Presents
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2005, 03:20:33 am »
I\'m quite hard to buy for at christmas/birthday time. it\'s partly because i\'m fussy. But what I know so far that mum has put away for me is the \'Star Craft\' and it\'s expansion so i\'m happy cose it\'ll be the only decent RTS computer game that will work on my computer with a proper game story and decent graphics *Stares evily at Dues Ex and Zeus: master of olympus* When it comes to people buying stuff for me at christmas or birthday time and they ask me I tell them get me a music voucher or a electronics voucher :D, that way I GET the choice ;)
yes... i\'m addicted to smilies :P:):D;), get me mental help peoples....

booiiing

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2005, 03:24:18 am »
i found this page - all parents should have a look at it :) ;)
http://www.whatacrappypresent.com/

Drey

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2005, 05:39:51 am »
no i know nothing about guitars, i can play all of maybe 3 or 4 songs, my friend has a cool looking guitar.

i asked another friend about that guitar and he was like drooling over my arm as he looked at my screen, so yeah.
<Rux> i wish i could say that narrows it down, but the internet is one freaky place

fken

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2005, 10:39:52 am »
is it possible to listen to dragonfire playing guitar?
And Drey ?

And... but it would be really an exceptionnal gift from you... a duo (Dragonfire + Drey) playing together an Elmer Food Beat\'s song!  :D
« Last Edit: December 07, 2005, 10:49:40 am by fken »

verideon

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2005, 12:46:56 am »
Originally posted by fken
is it possible to listen to dragonfire playing guitar?
And Drey ?

And... but it would be really an exceptionnal gift from you... a duo (Dragonfire + Drey) playing together an Elmer Food Beat\'s song!  :D

pulls out ear muffs.... oh wait I forgot, I don\'t have any :P
« Last Edit: December 08, 2005, 12:47:26 am by verideon »

Drey

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2005, 04:45:11 am »
Originally posted by fken

taser would eat me.

verideon

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2005, 05:33:46 am »
now that I come to think of it.... I have alread been told 1 of my most expensive presents and that is that I am gonig to a private college next year :P, aren\'t I spoilt???

dragonfire999

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2005, 11:24:18 am »
meh... maybe ill put some stuff on here by the end of the year if i make anything good -_-

= <3

DeviantArt

Drey

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2005, 01:45:40 pm »
fken, if you like blink 182 then mebe :P