Author Topic: This is your God, Kronar  (Read 2478 times)

Kronar

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
This is your God, Kronar
« on: February 28, 2006, 10:10:03 pm »
\"Hello to all citizens and peoples of Yliakum\" booms a voice seeming to come from everywhere.

\"I am a great God, not known by most, but soon will be.  As I am greater than those \'others\' you call gods.  Bow to me people of Yliakum!  Prove to me you are worthy of being my followers and I shall enlighten you, show you your true potential, and will make you a demi-god!  Become strong!  Destroy all of those pitiful weaklings that tarnish all of your races!  Throw away those laws of old and make your law ME!\"

\"What you can do to improve yourself, you will do!  Take no pity and feel no mercy on the weak!  Bow to me as your God and I shall show you the true light.\"

\"Become who you were born to be!\"

\"Join me, as followers, of your God, Kronar!\"

***those last words echo amongst the hills and buildings and eventually dims out after a few seconds***
« Last Edit: February 28, 2006, 10:10:45 pm by Kronar »
I am your God.  The Great Kronar!

defender43

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2006, 11:01:04 pm »
[Laredo Silverspring]

\"I call none \'God\'. Not you, nor Talad nor Laanx. I shall never worship you. And I have seen that voice projection spell before. I DEFY YOU! If there is anyone to defy.\"

*Laredo stands firm*
\"Impossible is in the eye of the beholder.\" -- Laredo Silverspring.
\"Huh?\" -- Crimsonn Draycko.

steuben

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2006, 01:06:04 pm »
[steuben viscosa]

\"and how many times do i have to tell you, you are not dyslexic.\"

steuben shakes his head and continues on his way to the trepor plains.
may laanx frighten the shadow from my path.
hardly because the shadow built the lexx.
the shadow will frighten laanx from my path.

zorbels

• Forum Addict
  • Screenshot Queen of PS - EX GM - Strawberries <3
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2006, 01:28:05 pm »
Zorbels watches Kronar with disbelief  \"So let us see your godly all mighty powers, then perhaps I will grant you my time and listen to what you have to say. *coughs* To claim you are a god, you surely must know the peoples of Yliakum will demand proof. It would be stupidity and insanity to follow you without knowing your intentions. I assume you would want followers who could think?\"
   I've been outside, it's overrated and the graphics suck!

Kronar

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2006, 02:21:22 pm »
***The voice booms again***

\"How dare you relate me to the frivolous and pitiful laanx and talad.  They are dispicable.  Are you so ignorant as to not know who created the strongest of creatures?  I created the ulbernaughts and tefusangs, filled with strength and hatred. \"

\"Follow me and I shall give you the power of creation and of death.\"

Sarrow

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2006, 02:26:30 pm »
I take it that you represent higher divinities? *laughs* No one will believe you unless you show ample proof of your divine power.. may be show our divines your power?  But without this, you are but heretic ideas like the other schism faiths in Yliakum
Sar-row (say-row)  n.  1. A individual or group that protrays discrimination to current society. See synonyms at Revolutionists

steuben

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2006, 02:39:01 pm »
[steuben viscosa]

\"what do you know of creation and death?\" a very clear edge to his voice. \"i have walked through fields ash littered with the bones of my friends and my opponents. fields and bones that i created with my own hands. what do you know of death? i have walked through fields of green sprouts and towering trees. fields and trees that i have brough forth with my own hands. you do not need to grant that power. we have it already. any god,\" his voice sneers the word,\" worth following would understand that alreay.\"
may laanx frighten the shadow from my path.
hardly because the shadow built the lexx.
the shadow will frighten laanx from my path.

Choren

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2006, 06:50:02 pm »
You are right about tefusangs they can be eivl, for they wount let me sleep.
Why should I speak, if no one speaks?  Why should I approach, if no one approaches?  Why should I hear, if no one hears?

defender43

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2006, 06:56:03 pm »
[Laredo Silverspring]

\"Tefusangs are not among the strongest of creatures. My brother has slain one. Yet you did not create him. He was born from my mother, as was I.\"

*The dermorian stands firm again.*
« Last Edit: March 01, 2006, 06:56:54 pm by defender43 »

shorty13

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Skiing > All
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2006, 09:34:22 pm »
You shall never gain the hearts of any good souls in Yliakum.  You shall be denied your followers.  
« Last Edit: March 01, 2006, 09:35:41 pm by shorty13 »
There are two types of people in this world: The Pinky and the Brain.
Which one are you?

Kronar

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2006, 09:36:42 pm »
\"First off, I designed tefusangs to give weak, pitiful people a hard time, yet give stronger, more deserving people no challenge.\"

\"For those of you who wish to follow me, I have a quest! There is one in a deep transe called Xillix.  Many are trying to bring her back and rumor has it that they will bring her back tomorrow [march 2nd] .  If you worship me, slay her! Cause chaos amongst the ranks of those who pray to false-gods. She lays dormant at the Great Face in what you people call the \'wilds\'.   Go now, for those who complete my quest shall be greatly rewarded!\"

defender43

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2006, 09:47:51 pm »
[Laredo Silverspring]

\"No God would have his people kill without reason. You are not, and deserve not to be, a God.\"

[Crimsonn Draycko]

\"Laredo is right. How can a moral man follow an amoral God?\"

Thoronador

• Hydlaa Resident
  • Never mess with the mages!
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2006, 10:14:59 pm »
[Thoronador]

Thoronador stands in silence to hear the words of the booming voice that seems to come from nowhere.
\"Who are you, that you claim to be a \'god\'? How can we believe you, if you don\'t show us the divine powers you claim to have? And last but not least: no honourable person would worship a \'god\' that sends his followers on such an immoral quest to kill someone.\"

He waits, expecting a response from \'the voice\', but nothing can be heared for a while.

\"Surprised? If you were a god, you should have known that such questions will be asked. You should have been prepared for such questions at least.\"
A smile can be seen on the Dermorian\'s face.
\"But even if you were a god -and I doubt you are-, I would not worship you, for I do not worship any gods.\"

After saying this, the Dermorian mage disappears into the shadows which just have appeared around him. After a few seconds, the shadows vanish, and with them the Dermorian vanished, too.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2006, 10:15:53 pm by Thoronador »

Knowledge is power, if you know how to apply it.

defender43

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2006, 10:25:03 pm »
[Crimsonn Draycko]

*The Ylian looks to the sky, the mountains, and all around him expecting to see the source of the voice.*

\"You are not God. You never were, will be or deserve to be God. You shall meet my blade, faker.\"

[Laredo Silverspring]

*The Dermorian turns to Crimsonn*

\"Careful, Crimsonn,\" says he, \"We know not what or who we\'re up against.\"

[Crimsonn Draycko]

\"I do. We are up against an evil man who claims to be God. We, the citizens of Yliakum, must all know this.\" His voice raises to a shout, \"We must stand! He lies and you ALL know it. No God would ever tell anyone to do such a thing! He is no God. He shall not stand! He has no powers! HE IS NO GOD!\"

[Laredo Silverspring]

\"Crimsonn, even a mortal can be dangerous.\"

[Crimsonn Draycko]

*turns back to the Dermorian*

\"Even so, he is weakest now while he has no followers. The greatest leaders are pitiful wimps without followers to back them up.\"
« Last Edit: March 02, 2006, 12:44:47 am by defender43 »

Kronar

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2006, 01:00:45 pm »
\"You want to see my power?  Here let me show it to you!!\"

**A shot, like a blast from a firework, sounds
**A lightning boltstrikes a house in hydlaa plaza, incinerating it instantly.
**The ground begins to tremble, then violently shake for a few seconds before it fades away**
**Meteors scream down from the sky into the wilds**

\"There you have now just witnessed a fraction of my power.  Now that I have shown you some, be happy with that.  For no world without chaos is a fun place.  In no way is a world without chaos a place for you humans, you diabolis, and the rest of the races.  Destroy those \"keepers of the peace\" and this world shall be infinitely better!\"