Author Topic: [RP] Gatuna N. Ariska and Thormor Veneficus wedding  (Read 948 times)

DeathsAngel

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
[RP] Gatuna N. Ariska and Thormor Veneficus wedding
« on: April 02, 2006, 02:02:19 pm »
A tall male diaboli comes in the tavern and puts on one of the wall near the bartender a little paper. The Diaboli is clothed like a rich, almost like a butler and wear an assign with two dark blue letters: ?AE?

The text on the paper seems to be an invitation which goes like this:

Oy oy oy!

Next Saturday, at the dawn of the day, in the death realm a celebration will occur.
Gatuna N. Ariska and Thormor Veneficus will marry them selves.

Everyone is welcome even if the numbers of places are limited. The guard of the Dark Empire and AE will be present to prevent any aggression on the couple.
Weapons will be tolerated but must be sheath.
Anyone trying to disturb this happy event will be put out of the celebration place.

OOC:  The wedding will be the April 8th at 18h00 - 19h00 GMT time /OOC

zorbels

• Forum Addict
  • Screenshot Queen of PS - EX GM - Strawberries <3
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2006, 04:46:49 pm »
Zorbels walks into the tavern after a long day of chasing Ulbers around to see if she can sketch a portrait of one. She notices a annoucement on the wall beside the bartender and approaches to read it. As she skims the announcement she smiles to herself.

\"Alot of love floating in the air as of late. This is the sixth wedding I have heard of taking place in the next little while. I shall attend this wedding though I don\'t know the couple well. I do however know of them and they seem to be a wonderful match for each other.\" zorbels takes the drink the bartender has set in front of her and takes a sip.

\"Aye there is alot of weddings going on. I expect to have alot of traffic in the tavern these next few weeks.\" sighs the bartender.

Zorbels nods and looks thoughful, \"Aye I think you are right. If you see the happy engaged couple could you pass on my card? I wonder if they need someone to do portraits of their wedding. Ohhhhh and to do portraits in the death relam!\"

\"Aye I will pass on the message Zorbels.\" the bartender says as he washes up the dirty mugs.

Zorbels hops down from her chair and leave some trias on the bar counter. \"Thanks for passing the message, take care.\"
   I've been outside, it's overrated and the graphics suck!

DeathsAngel

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2006, 06:35:55 pm »
Thormor walks in the calm tavern late at night to get his message, if anyone let one. As usual he sits in the left corner and the bartender goes serve him fine wine.

-Heya sir! You had a good day?
-Sure, sure. I am exaust though, I was going home, you lucky to have catch me. I have a message for you. Zorbels offer her skill to make a portrait of you and Gatuna at the wedding.

Thormor smiles.
-Sure! When you\'ll see her tell her that I\'ll try to meet her in Hydlaa soon to talk of the agreement but that I accept.

Here some circles for your work.

-That\'s too king Thormor.
-Nahh, I own you this.

Thormor finis his cup of wine after an hard and returns to his home to find his sweet love.

Peacer

• Veteran
  • I've got balls of steel
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2006, 09:55:00 am »
Peacer walks into the tavern after a long day of training his mind and body. When he walks through the door he sees a note hanging near the bartender.

it catches the curious nolthrir\'s interest and he walks towards the note.

Peacer starts reading the note and smiles happy \"ohh another wedding... i will try my best to come\" the bartender hears him \"another one wanting to join aye?\" Peacer notes the bartender and nods \"sure i am... i love weddings, maybe he needs a priest to engage them can you pass on my note and tell him?\" The bartender nods \"sure i will... although i think he already have hired one... but i\'ll try asking\" Peacer smiles and says \"thank you my friend... here is something for helping me!\" Peacer places a platinum coin on the table \"for you!\" The bartender bows \"thank you very much honourable nolthrir!\" and notes \'Peacer comming offering himself as a priest to engage\' \"done\" Peacer thanks the bartender once more and walks out the door to tell the guardians about this and starts looking for a guild gift...
The Guardians of Power

left the game, looking in now and then to check progress, if you want to contact me use the email attached to the msn contact on this forum account

Gatuna

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2006, 05:42:38 pm »
Gatuna enters the tavern and walks near the bartender

Gatuna nods to the bartender \"heya, everything ok around here?\" and tilts her head when he informs her about Peacer\'s note \"oh..tell him there\'s no need. We already have one. And tell him Thanks for me. I have some things to do.\" waves and walks out of the tavern.

Tangerina

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2006, 11:27:29 am »
Tangera enters in the tavern with a full gold hand and another one with an empty Mug.

_ That Magic Mugs and the wisdom be with You all!

Congratz to Gatuna and Thormor!! :)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2006, 11:30:01 am by Tangerina »

Arka

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Knowledge Seekers
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2006, 07:53:25 am »
Arka sits up into the night with just the light of a single candle. On her desk is an assortment of potions, dyes and various concoctions. She carefully lifts the box holding the facsimile spells. If the experiment has worked, she knows this will make a wonderful present for Gatuna and Thormor.

One by one she carefully dips the enchanted parchments in each of the dyes in turn then the final fixing potion.

She holds up the first to the light and gives a slight smile. Hmmm, a little dark, but that\'s the Deathh Realm for you...

She works slowly and carefully until all the pictures are ready. Choosing the best she wraps them carefully in tissue paper and seals the package with string and wax. Now, she can sleep.

*edit*

A second package:

Please avoid posting two or more successive posts before others have replied. Just edit your last post to add new information :) Thanks! --Karyuu
« Last Edit: April 09, 2006, 12:23:12 pm by Arka »