Author Topic: Dark Empire Update/Advertisement  (Read 1286 times)

Princess Aelya

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Dark Empire Update/Advertisement
« on: January 07, 2003, 12:53:36 am »
Just a little status update on my guild, for those of you who care or who might be interested in joining :D

Recruiting?: Yes. Still recruiting all races.

Members: 11 (All members are active. Meaning they have been seen online and spoken to in the last 3 weeks)

Website Address: http://the_darkempire.tripod.com/index.html

Forum status: Up and going strong. Fairly active. Guild forums can be found here ---> http://www.thedarkempireofps.netfirms.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi

Guilds base Alignment: Lawful Evil (Although we still accept other types of evil characters/members. Ex. Neatral Evil, Chaotic Evil)

Enemies: None yet.

Allies: Hellsing, Black Order

Well that about does it!
We are a guild that strives for glory,we strive for power,we strive for domination.Visit us here--> Dark Empire  \"Oloth vaq\' dos!\"

Sig removed because it was to big...I\'ll put it back when I get it resized.

Silverblade

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2003, 01:34:41 am »
hhmmm, I have never been able to load your site, and still cant.

Is this just me?

Fiere

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2003, 07:10:54 am »
Yep its just you! :P

If anyone cannot load either site please try cutting and pasting the links.

Khaless nau uss mzild taga dosstan[/FONT]
Follow me into Darkness

Kada-El

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2003, 02:33:55 pm »
I\'ve never had any trouble with anything on the Dark Empire\'s site, works great for me.

Your site now works for me too Silverblade, I discovered today! Well done for getting aroud the problem, it was nice to finally visit - very nice site btw.

The thing I do have a problem with are the forums on both the Hunters of Hel and Hellsing sites :( As soon as I click on the forums there, I see a brief flash of the forum instantly replaced by an annoying pop-up ?(  

TheGeneral

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2003, 04:07:28 pm »
Yeah yeah yea, I started to have those problems as well. Before it was fine, but now, well, almost everytime I visit them the stupid add pops up. Anyone have any bright solutions as to how that may be fixable?

Join BISM here: BISM
Join The Calen Vakhar
NEVER YOU HEAR ME!

Kiern

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2003, 04:21:56 pm »
Bah, you should all be happy you see ads, as for me...some weird virus pop-up killer is on my comp...i cant even get a pop up window so when people do them java things on their site I cannot see it ,same thing with open in new window, making browsing big sites terrible (such as kada\'s i have to direct link to the board)  :D

As for sites, they all work fine for me  8o
« Last Edit: January 07, 2003, 04:33:26 pm by Kiern »

Funhouse

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2003, 05:30:00 pm »
I get adds from your pages as well, but they don\'t replace any existing windows, they just make new ones.  They generally pop-up behind stuff for me.

oh, and join the Dark Empire......all of you, you know you want to

Fiere

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2003, 07:22:20 pm »
Join because you need  to... its inevitable ;)

I wonder if the site link is not working in different browsers? I use IE6,what is your browser Silverblade?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2003, 07:23:43 pm by Fiere »

Khaless nau uss mzild taga dosstan[/FONT]
Follow me into Darkness

Silverblade

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2003, 07:47:21 pm »
I use IE6 as well.

The forums that Alucard and I use, pop up an ad everytime a page loads. Normally this ad opens in a new window. So, the problem you are having is that the ad is opening in the same window, instead of a new one.

I\'ve never seen this problem before and have no idea how to fix it. If I figure it out, I\'ll let you know.
Do you use some sort of pop-up killer?

EDIT: When the ad comes up, if you hit \"back\" on your browser, you should be taken back to the forum. This would be quite annoying however, because you would have to do it everytime a page loads.

Anyway, this is getting a bit off-top, back to the dark empire...  
« Last Edit: January 07, 2003, 07:59:06 pm by Silverblade »

Kada-El

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2003, 07:52:31 am »
I don\'t use a pop-up killer, and hitting \'back\' just repeats the proccess i.e. a quick flash of forum followed immediately by the pop-up ad which should be in a new window but isn\'t. The only way out is to close down the window - losing the page you were browsing  :(

cmhitman

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2003, 03:23:48 pm »
sup princess, I just applied for your guild, don\'t reject me cause i don\'t have a real e-mail, I couldn\'t check it anyway cause i\'m on my school comp, I\'m not active on mirc cause of the same reason but i\'m I frequent on forums but can\'t register at yours is there anyway to get around this the e-mail validation?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2003, 06:04:20 pm by cmhitman »
PROUD [SOLE]    HITMAN CLAN WILL RISE AGAIN!      

kyalin

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2003, 07:19:45 pm »
You applied for dark empire? what happened to the hitman guild? did i miss something?

Kiern

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2003, 08:13:36 pm »
there is no hitman guild

Princess Aelya

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2003, 08:29:39 am »
I was wondering why i havnt gotten a reply from you. Well, there are places where you can get free email accounts. One major requirment is there should be some means of communication other than forums. Id be happy to let you in, but I at least want an email address or some kind of contact info.

As for not being able to register on my forums, I dont think there is any way around the email issue. You will have to get an email account from somewhere.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2003, 08:33:00 am by Princess Aelya »
We are a guild that strives for glory,we strive for power,we strive for domination.Visit us here--> Dark Empire  \"Oloth vaq\' dos!\"

Sig removed because it was to big...I\'ll put it back when I get it resized.

cmhitman

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2003, 11:07:12 am »
ok, i\'m gonna try and find a free mail
PROUD [SOLE]    HITMAN CLAN WILL RISE AGAIN!