Author Topic: buddylists' (& skins') colors  (Read 252 times)

Anne Ominous

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
buddylists' (& skins') colors
« on: July 02, 2006, 03:59:44 am »
Before getting on topic i wanna mention that i hope i'm not posting something that already was, i did searches for "buddylist" "color buddylist" and "color skins" and "white krans" ... hope that was enough effort.

First & the real point (as weall know skins will be more developped/varied in time): Buddylists.
The discussion of reserving a character name got me to thinking--can we save our buddylist beyond the wipe? (in hopes of friends keeping same names)--If not: I wish for it. If so: I wish for a tutorial post. Why? I think it explains itsself. I for one can't remember all the friends' names: espcially the corect spelling. This would be very benificial when one wants their character to have a better memory than themselves, without scrolling all the way thru old logs name by name

Colors in the Buddylist.
I would really like to have a 2nd color grouping in my buddylist. The main reason is for enemies. I can't remember the right spelling of friends names, how am i supposed to keep track of all my enemies? Just a seperate button & a different color on buddylist is all I'm asking. I started adding enemies to my buddylist after several times seeing a familiar name & trying to recall if it was an enemy or just a passing aquaintance. so now it is only when i see a name on my list that i am unsure of i scroll logs... A different add button & a different color would save me (and hopefully others) a bit of grief

different colored skins? well I just figured it would a) get more people reading the post. 2) be a good oppertunity to suggest whie & grey hair for humans as an option, just in case it was overlooked rather than omitted. and c) a chance to ask if krans will ever be white again? and why they currently could only be blue if in past they were/could be white? ...

ok so the bit on colored skins is 90% question & 10% wish... but still... hope i didn't ramble & rant too much [rules said paragraph per idea]

lanser

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • No Longer Mordraugion Settings AD
    • View Profile
Re: buddylists' (& skins') colors
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2006, 04:19:03 am »
A suggestion for keeping names, I maximised the buddylist to make all the names visible then did a screenshot
Hokinon Korere
Wandering Yliakum searching for lost memories...

Zinnius Zann
Right hand to a Queen