Author Topic: Very Interested in 3 Guilds.  (Read 1214 times)

Voldengrath

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
Very Interested in 3 Guilds.
« on: January 23, 2003, 01:04:49 pm »
I am very interested in joining a dark, evil clan.

-Hellsing
-Dark Empire
-The Black Order

Hellsing\'s site wont work
Dark Empire looks promising
The Black Order\'s information on themselves isnt working.

Do you think you guys can maybe fill me in a bit on your guilds.

It is now Thursday.
I am planning on making my decision on a Saturday or Sunday depending if I get enough information.

I dont want this to be a \"competition\" I dont want to look bigheaded, and \"all clans need me.\" I just want to see whats out there.
Voldengrath Blake

Vladamir

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2003, 01:14:58 pm »
This should be interesting.  I\'ll put down 5 tria on Dark Empire.

Sits back and waits some something interesting to happen.

Kiva

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2003, 01:31:49 pm »
Well, as for one thing. Don\'t trust the Black Order site. Annah rarely/never updates it anyways.. *Hopes he didn\'t see that*...

Forums : http://blackorder.myikonboard.com/

Feel free to pop in there, and look how to join (I made a whole group of the forum, just for joining)... Oh, and that goes for all of you ! Go join! :P

Heh, and I\'m also writing the belief of the Black Order.. :) Can\'t wait until it\'s finished! :D It\'s gonna be so good.
\"Somewhere over the rainbow...\"

Yann

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2003, 02:23:26 pm »
Yes, feel free to post in our new forums.
Between the main BO site and the forums, you ll find all the info you want to know, anyway, you can still ask questions, the royal family and the high council of the Black Order will answer to you...
PS: the main site should be updated soon
PS2: Hellsing and the Dark Empire are allies of the Black Order
See you on our boards, bye  :)

Princess Aelya

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2003, 03:19:35 pm »
Ahhh another candidate for the army of darkness. All information about the Dark Empire is available at our website. Or if you dont feel like reading all those details, you can simply read the most recent Dark Empire update threads. If you decide to join, go to our website and click the join link. Then fill out the easy application. You would be a welcome addition to the guild. And yes, BO, Hellsing, and the Dark Empire are allies. We are the so called \"Dark Alliance\". You can get to our website from the link in my sig. You can also get to our lovely forums from the website.

P.S. If you have any questions not answered by our website or our update threads, feel free to ask.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2003, 03:21:24 pm by Princess Aelya »
We are a guild that strives for glory,we strive for power,we strive for domination.Visit us here--> Dark Empire  \"Oloth vaq\' dos!\"

Sig removed because it was to big...I\'ll put it back when I get it resized.

Kiern

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2003, 04:28:21 pm »
Hellsing\'s site doesn\'t work?  It works fine for me...well, the boards are http://hellsingps.hyperboards.com/index.cgi if ya want to ask a question I guess

Good luck on getting yourself the right guild  :)

Voldengrath

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2003, 05:05:14 pm »
Thank you all.

I will be making my decision shortly
Voldengrath Blake

TheGeneral

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2003, 07:05:13 pm »
Ah, I posted this on the Hellsing boards, but this is more for the rest as well, so here it is: (too lazy to type it up again, my fingers are killing after bowling last night) :D

Hey Hey.
I just read what you posted on the PS forums. First of all, I would like to point out that our site does work, and is easily accessible.
So, you would like to find out a bit more about the guild, I should really update the FAQ section of the site. Well, where should I start, the beginning is always great, so let\'s take it from there.
Ah, clan relations, I think most of the people around PS know me as a great guy. I am somewhat outgoing, in my own wierd little way. Members wise, well, they are a great bunch. Most, if not all of you know Kiern, a great guy, fairly famous around PS. I made him a deal a while back, and well, ever since, he has been a loyal fan, and a friend. ShockFire, is another great guy, those who visit IRC often know him. Horus, or E-Prime, the guy who made the site is also well known to the original community. Malkai, he shows his head in the PS forums once in a while. Tornado and Tangier, I both see on MSN often, so yeah, they are active, the rest, are scattered, but I do have active e-mails of all the members, which is one of the requirments for joining. There is also a great Hellsing tradition of the newsletter. It comes out one every two months or so, to keep our members active, and give new infomation on the guild and PS itself.
Founding members. Well, there was once a me, and a guy who knows me. So Lithos and I, we decided to make a small guild. But over time, people decided to join, and well, it grew. I do admit we are not the oldest of the guilds, but we grew the fastest, and outnumber many other guilds by 10-20 members. But there is no harsh dictatorship in Hellsing, and that\'s where I think we stand out of the crowd. The ideas of others are incorporated into the guild, and the guild changes with every new member. So in reality, I nor Lithos rule the guild, and no orders are given out unless we are at war. Members are free to do things on their own, and are encouraged to help their fellow members.
The only believe we hold, or I hold, is complete and outer domination. We will strive for perfection, no matter the costs.
Hope this explains most of it, if not, feel free to ask away. If not I, then someone else will be more then willing to answer your question.
Hope you pick the right one for you.
Alucard.

http://www20.brinkster.com/hellsingps/index.html
It should work...

Join BISM here: BISM
Join The Calen Vakhar
NEVER YOU HEAR ME!

Voldengrath

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2003, 07:11:13 pm »
Wow, the tides changed. All 3 have influenced me.

Tomorrow I will make my decision and i will see if the clan accepts me.
Voldengrath Blake

Voldengrath

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2003, 11:30:29 am »
At the moment I am for sure stuck between The Black Order as well as Hellsing.

At the moment, Black Order is unable to put alot of information on the site, so I will delay my decision until I can get a bit more information about the Black Order

Thanks for your guys\' patience :)
Voldengrath Blake

Voldengrath

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2003, 07:54:24 pm »
I have made my decision, and I am now* with the Black Order.

I have posted on all 3 of the clans forums respectavely.

*edit: Thanks Kiern :)
« Last Edit: January 25, 2003, 08:41:51 pm by Voldengrath »
Voldengrath Blake

Kiern

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2003, 08:05:51 pm »
lol, do you mean now instead of not? :P

Vladamir

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2003, 09:44:31 pm »
Ahh crap, there goes 5 tria down the drain.

Princess Aelya

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2003, 02:07:11 pm »
Originally posted by Vladamir
Ahh crap, there goes 5 tria down the drain.

you could find that much lying on the ground if you looked :P
We are a guild that strives for glory,we strive for power,we strive for domination.Visit us here--> Dark Empire  \"Oloth vaq\' dos!\"

Sig removed because it was to big...I\'ll put it back when I get it resized.

Vladamir

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2003, 05:02:59 pm »
Or i could just stop by The BBB and relieve it\'s \"customers\" from all the money they have since no one seems to buy drinks there. :P