Author Topic: R.I.P. - A thread for all the characters and people we miss in PlaneShift  (Read 36777 times)

Karyuu

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
The naming policy was nonexistant some time ago.
Judge: Are you trying to show contempt for this court, Mr Smith?
Smith: No, My Lord. I am attempting to conceal it.

Peacer

• Veteran
  • I've got balls of steel
    • View Profile
Thank you for the kind words, but I haven't been resting in much peace.
I keep intending to return, but... it'll be a while, sorry.

I've been shocked to see Maanar char deleted, and gone without an official word.

Ehm...  oops? Sorry 'bout that.

I should very much list people here too, but I haven't a clue who is or isn't still around.

I am if you remember me :)...

;D :P ;D

LMAO this is just too fun xD seriously

well there's a lot of people i miss :)

here are some of them

(using neko's method as i thought it was a nice way)

Slatte
This little redheared dwarf was strong, and fun... he was hyperactive weird but still a good warrior... i had lots of fun with this guy  running around, he left to take care of his studies, i haven't seen him since he told me this though.

Coralen
Another dwarf, he was a great miner and i remember seeing him in a trip through the dr, he was lost with a group and together with a few others we managed to get the whole group of people out of death realm and to the portal.. he had manners, was respectful and a good friend.

Delotool
This french guy used to run around hyperactively, he was into magic, mostly the red way and tried battling us with two mugs in his hands... I should hav told him drunk mages aren't much worth hehe... He was a kind guy and i had many discussions with him about the red way.

gireler
Heh this dwarf was probably the most dwarven person i've ever seen speaking of habits... He was polite in his bows and wise... but his hygeijne was at the lowest, he liked fart, eat right after blodshed and some other things i can't remember.

primu
A very nice person indeed, and a mage... He was very much into it and i used to train him untill his parents cut him of from PS >;/

Dales
Played PS on a modem, i drank alcohol with Dales and laughed a lot at the group of drunk people we were in xD... i think that the modem didn't want to anymore or is having problems connecting :(.

There are probably more to come if i reread all my logs, I hope so and am sorry for thoose i forgot...

Hope to see you all again :)
The Guardians of Power

left the game, looking in now and then to check progress, if you want to contact me use the email attached to the msn contact on this forum account

seperot

• Veteran
  • :G
    • View Profile
mmmh.... I miss Draklar n Kwartz...

I dont even recognise most of them names....

i feel old :G

Phinehas

Thanks for the support Kiern. Glad to see your alive and around. Hope you don't have any plans about leaving anytime soon.

Hey Seperot, how's it goin'? You are old. If it's any comfort I don't know most of the people, either. Especially Peacer's list. Not a single one.

neko kyouran

(using neko's method as i thought it was a nice way)

Erm, you probably meant nilrem.  (I haven't posted here until now)

Kiern

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
This thread has given me an idea.  Maybe I'll act on it.

Thanks for the support Kiern. Glad to see your alive and around. Hope you don't have any plans about leaving anytime soon.

I'm not sure I know how to leave.  Good to have you posting, the forums are that much more interesting now.  I also find it interesting that you say Savion, but not Auran?

If you don't know what I'm talking about, and you don't know what you're talking about, then why talk at all?  Let's keep the thread clean.

Clean?  There really is no talking to you, is there?  It's called a conversation.  Not everything is about attacking you...and I know exactly what I'm talking about.  You, on the other hand, make very little sense.

Zeus made his character long after the naming policy came into effect.  He later changed his name to something or other and joined the protectors, then left the game.  That wasn't that long ago though... of course, maybe there have been two characters with the name Zeus?

Very very wrong Zeus.  I'm not even sure he played the game at all.  And if he did it wasn't much.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2006, 09:22:02 pm by Kiern »

Valbrandr

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Zan.. were you another character at some time? This Zeus was around when I first got here 2 years ago. I believe I talked with him ingame just once because he wasnt on hardly at all (though he was really cool the one time I talked with him).. but I dont think you would know this guy, he disappeared maybe a year and a half ago atleast I think so :P.

Clover

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Zeus made his character long after the naming policy came into effect.  He later changed his name to something or other and joined the protectors, then left the game.  That wasn't that long ago though... of course, maybe there have been two characters with the name Zeus?

Very very wrong Zeus.  I'm not even sure he played the game at all.  And if he did it wasn't much.

My thoughts as well.

Actually he did play albeit rarely and spelled his name Zeaus I believe.  Havent talked to that guy in ages. 

Nice to see old guys like Seperot and Kiern are still around, sad that I recognize most of the people listed here.  Does anybody know if any old OI people are still around?

I miss Daireve, Golby and Keira!
Ordo Illuminatis
Master in the House of Shadow
Official Tavern Kitty

__Taking an extended leave of absense from PS.

Kiern

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
Nice to see old guys like Seperot and Kiern are still around, sad that I recognize most of the people listed here.  Does anybody know if any old OI people are still around?

Cad shows up every now and then, but Dair and the others disappeared with the boards/Kada as far as I know (though I never talked with them on IM or whatever).  Good to see ya Clover.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 02:02:45 pm by Vengeance »

Phinehas

This thread has given me an idea.  Maybe I'll act on it.

I'm not sure I know how to leave.  Good to have you posting, the forums are that much more interesting now.  I also find it interesting that you say Savion, but not Auran?
Well, I remember Savion as someone whose posts were interesting and amusing to read. All Auran really had going for him, besides the obvious evil thing, was that he hated my guts for some reason beyond my comprehension. That amused me.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 02:03:24 pm by Vengeance »

Valbrandr

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
I didnt get to have too many conversations with Auran.. but he was always great to me, for some reason.

But other people I miss are old guildmates like Isitar/Am-heh/ Velix who still keeps in touch here and there and Riffstorm who just tweaked out one day and left.

Too many other people to name like Demarthl and Vanderbal too.  Though I guess Dem is still around here and there?

CadRipper

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • merry troublemaker
    • View Profile
Actually he did play albeit rarely and spelled his name Zeaus I believe.  Havent talked to that guy in ages. 
Hi Clover! :)

*nods* Only saw him once or twice in MB, for the creation of the guild mainly but that's it ;)
As far as I know, he was mostly hanging around in Msn or IRC.

Golby is still alive and kicking, we exchanged emails not so long ago, and Dair was on Msn a few weeks ago. No idea about Keira.

Let's see about old OI. Evest is buried deep in EQ2, or more accurately, he's burying a lot of corpses there... Hevrah calls in now and then at the Explorers' camp. Thorgalf should still be around, Grono probably too, or aren't they?

Xolon seems to have evaporated, and Arbraz didn't like the controls on CB, or something like that, I think it wasn't his cup of tea anymore (same for Fredde who was too involved in racing events) ::|

Where's Keldorn??

And the others have pretty much moved on to something else, apparently. Mehallie used to jump from world to world, seeking a roleplay heaven, I hope she found what she was looking for.

Kiern: yes, I've removed those boards, sorry to everyone who used to visit OI and the Tavern... they were nice places to be at. Everything is safe and tidy in Kada-El's Graveyard now (and in a big backup, you never know) ;)

and Kada: I hope you're enjoying it, wherever you are out there, and that your wishes were fulfilled.

Kiraki

• Hydlaa Resident
  • The tendancy towards chaos is a universal law
    • View Profile
This is a really an awesome thread. :)

I use to play MB a very, very long time ago (I stopped playing due to moving and some other factors).
The first week I started playing I mostly explored Hydlaa, the dungeons, got stuck in the “green sea” and had fun jumping of the Laanx temple (Finding this very entertaining I did it quite a few times).  :P

After that I discovered that it was quite fascinating simply listening to people role-play and wonder at the interesting tales they come up with.  I found one of the best places for this at the tavern, with Kada-El always behind the bar inquiring about ones travels.  Sometimes I would go stop by the temple always to wonder if Agara had perhaps become a permanent fixture there (Being as quiet as I was I think perhaps she was the only that even knew I existed).  There are so many more I could mention! ::|

It’s great to read through this and have so many memories come back.  Although it is sad to see some people gone it is also good to see some older faces still here.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane guys keep posting.  :D
« Last Edit: August 20, 2006, 01:25:59 pm by Kiraki »

Keldorn

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Where's Keldorn??

Somewhere,

I'm not telling. :-)
m.vanes

zanzibar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
For the record, I posted saying that Kiern was right about which Zeus was which, but the second Zeus is also missing in action last I played.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2006, 05:35:55 pm by zanzibar »
Quote from: Raa
Immaturity is FTW.