Author Topic: [New Guild] Heroes Of Yliakum  (Read 799 times)

Croza Grimwell

• Traveller
  • The lord of the Crimson Moon Guild
    • View Profile
    • Crimson Moon Guild Official Website
[New Guild] Heroes Of Yliakum
« on: August 11, 2006, 02:13:37 pm »
Heroes Of Yliakum

The Heroes Of Yliakum is a Guild dedicated to the safety of the people we have been around for many years and have only just set up posts in Ojaveda and Hydlaa we have come to rid the cities of crime and consider ourselves to be an army with unique views on the world. We feel that the world should be without thieves and outlaws and that everyone should live in peace and help eachother, but then doesn't anyone without a dark twisted mind not feel the same. We will all help anyone in need and stand up for the weak we will protect the cities and fight against evil and criminal alike until the world is a better place. Anyone who shares the same views as us should join our guild and aid in the attempt to make a better world any guilds that share the same goals as us should join with us in an alliance and together we can rid the world of darkness and despaiir as the world is lost without friendship. So please join us and help us gain a good reputation as heroes of yliakum and help the world become a better place.

Non RP information

all members will help anyone if asked to help.
all members will help eachother.
you do not have to be strong to join our guild you can be a newcommer to the game where in our guild you will find help.
anyone caught scamming or ccommiting a crime will be removed from the guild.
we hope to form alliances with guilds that share our RP views.

if you are interested in joining a site will soon be up and you can sign your char name there or find one of our members ingame.

The Ranks in our Guild from 9 to 1 are as follows:

rank9:   Guild Master
                                                                     rank8:   Guild Council
                                                                     rank7:   Guild Hero
                                                                     rank6:   Guild knight
                                                                     rank5:   Guild Ranger
                                                                     rank4:   Guild Captain
                                                                     rank3:   Guild Elite
                                                                     rank2:   Guild Soldier
                                                                     rank1:   Guild Recruit

To get promoted you must meet the following to gain a certain amount of guild points once you are promoted your points go back to 0

to get from rank 1 - 2  you need 20 points
                        2 - 3  you need 35 points
                        3 - 4  you need 50 points
                        4 - 5  you need 65 points
                        5 - 6  you need 80 points
                        6 - 7  you need 100 points
                        7 - 8  you are hand picked to become a council member

here is a list of deeds that you can do to gain points.
                      joining the guild = 10 points
                      recruiting a member = 20 points
                      giving a recruit full leather armor = 30 points
                      giving a soldier full leather armor = 40 points
                      showing up at guild meetings =  50 points

to gain your points you must post on the guild site what deed you have done and if for deed 2 to 4 the members name to confirm
note all points gained will be noted to prevent gaing double points
note if you recruit a player but they leave in under a week you will only keep half the points

« Last Edit: August 14, 2006, 05:21:30 pm by Karyuu »

Karyuu

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
Re: [New Guild] Heroes Of Yliakum
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2006, 02:26:59 pm »
Some of your text was a bit too large, so I scaled it down. If you need to use a decorative font that not everyone may have, please use a graphic. Otherwise keep to the default here.

Good luck with your endeavor :) I find it a guild cut out of the "good-protectors-guards" mold, and your ranks could probably use some improvement - think originality - as well as explanations. For example, who sits on the Council and what is the council about.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2006, 05:21:57 pm by Karyuu »
Judge: Are you trying to show contempt for this court, Mr Smith?
Smith: No, My Lord. I am attempting to conceal it.

sesmi

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2006, 03:11:04 pm »
I can't read your text.....

Valbrandr

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2006, 03:33:19 pm »
No offense in advance.. but everyone is making a "lets help everyone" type of guild. There is no originality left to explore in those types of guilds im afraid.. There has to be atleast 5 or so that I have seen created in the last month or so.

Mirashi

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2006, 03:35:05 pm »
Someone needs to make an original guild that doesn't have to do with good, evil, or crafting. Janners Way and Ruby Reign are probably the most original.

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com

Phinehas

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2006, 04:42:34 pm »
This guild isn't even worth commenting on. If I went into any more depth than anyone else here did I'd be accused of flaming, and very properly so.
Someone needs to make an original guild that doesn't have to do with good, evil, or crafting. Janners Way and Ruby Reign are probably the most original.
Spoken like someone who wasn't around for the truly great and unique guilds. Ashes, of course, the original Rangers guild, Mirth(I think that was their full name), the AO(which you all know), Ordo Illuminati, etc... Ah, the good old days. I do believe I'm starting to become an oldbie.

Croza Grimwell

• Traveller
  • The lord of the Crimson Moon Guild
    • View Profile
    • Crimson Moon Guild Official Website
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2006, 10:54:09 am »
Sorry if my Guild is not orrigional but i was going to go for an evil theme but i thought no one would join a guild like that so i made one dedicated to helping people.

So you are telling me that i should make my guild more Unique so i might scratch the whole guild and try come up with a new and better one so i may change the name and come up with a new dedication apart from helping people

Farren Kutter

• Veteran
  • Death is only the beginning. Then true life begins
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2006, 11:25:16 am »
There are too many guilds dedicated to helping people already... Think of an RP purpose perhaps. Maybe a quest for an artifact, trying to start an army to take over and rule Yliakum, something like that perhaps?

Osmo

• Traveller
  • Grand Master of Knights Templar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2006, 12:29:10 pm »
wow another XXXXXX Of Yliakum guild

\\o//
Current Templar Medals:

Robinmagus

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Pixies!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2006, 12:51:59 pm »
No offense in advance.. but everyone is making a "lets help everyone" type of guild. There is no originality left to explore in those types of guilds im afraid.. There has to be atleast 5 or so that I have seen created in the last month or so.

In total agreement. More than five I'd say.

trying to start an army to take over and rule Yliakum, something like that perhaps?

Inspiration!

* Robinmagus gets to work on getting back his evilness guild.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2006, 12:54:14 pm by Robinmagus »
Talamir - DeT, Dark Empire, etc, etc, etc.

Peacer

• Veteran
  • I've got balls of steel
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2006, 07:58:57 pm »
i really think the ranks should be reworked... you don't have to be very determined to get up in ranks quickly :)

hope this helps
The Guardians of Power

left the game, looking in now and then to check progress, if you want to contact me use the email attached to the msn contact on this forum account