Author Topic: anyone plays Battlefield 1942???  (Read 1817 times)

Voldengrath

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2003, 02:19:57 pm »
\'Pwn\' is a word created by some fat kid.
His fat, stubby fingers hit the \'P\' key instead of the \'O\' key, and that is how the word originated.

Period!
Voldengrath Blake

rathma

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2003, 06:02:54 pm »
there\'s too many fat children nowadays, everyone says pwn and now i know why. BTW i\'m getting an FPS game and i need to know which ones are good.(don\'t say CS. I have played that game for 2 years and the graphics are becoming  discusting compared to new games graphics)

explorer

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2003, 06:42:59 pm »
Battlfield is a good one :D, i\'ve heard Deus Ex is good, never played it though and its been out for a while... America\'s Army is free, and its ok, Medal of Honor is fun, and its expansion pack MoH Allied Assult is supposedly really good. Unreal Tournament is fun too. No one Lives Forever is a real fun one. It depends on your system though, and what you prefer, bang bang blood guts and gore, or stealth and story? Plus most games now require 1ghz up, and some geforce card.
Terragen manipulator, photoshop wannabe.

Planeshift name: Demoritus, but you can call me \"god\"
Avast.

rathma

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2003, 07:33:42 pm »
i\'m looking for a game like CS, where you play online, and there\'s lots of action. But not the kind of action where you just run up to people really fast and keep shooting them, i like to hind behind stuff. So basically a game like CS but with better graphics.

explorer

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2003, 08:19:47 pm »
BATTLEFIELD!!! Maps like berlin are awesome! Talk about hiding in buildings, three stories of them! Its fun, smart people run through the buildings and hide when they cap flags, stupid ones run through trying to get kills.  You hide behid boxs while capping flags. check out bf42.com, they have some interesting stuff.
Terragen manipulator, photoshop wannabe.

Planeshift name: Demoritus, but you can call me \"god\"
Avast.

rathma

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2003, 09:45:55 pm »
thanks, i\'ll check that one out, does anyone have tactical ops? i heard that game is fun too

kaos_rich

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2003, 03:58:43 pm »
if you want first person shooters with quite a good story and you get both of shoot um ups and stealthy game play go for deus ex its a great overall game but if you like medievel stratergy games stronghold crusader is definatly for you :))
 ive never played battlefield though how good is it ??

always watching

Dranak

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2003, 04:59:13 pm »
I prefer Natural Selection over BF1942... thats because NS has a few less idiots running around :|

Monocle

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2003, 03:41:19 pm »
Nah, BF is balls.  
Hey i play NS too.  What is your name it that?

Kinoss

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2003, 05:41:56 pm »
BF is real cool for a war game, I really love it... but ive quit playing it recently. oh well.

Ravette

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2003, 06:41:41 pm »
There was a cheap game like counter-strike that came out. It was basically the same thing, except medieval. Legends of Might and Magic. But since you said you are looking for better graphics, I don\'t know if it\'s the game you want to try. It was cheap, like 10-15 dollars.

What isn\'t remembered, never happened.

Memory is merely a record...
you just need to rewrite that record.

Barak

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2003, 01:32:58 am »
Originally posted by ParaSite
BF is boring. Period.

(So is CS. TFC is da     !)

I used to play that all the time years ago. Ate and slept it, TFC that is. We lost the internet for awhile though and when I tried it again (on a laptop) everything was so different and I just felt like an old fart ranting about the good ole\' days.

BF1942 is cool, but I can not fly a single flippin airplane. They have the greatest beach landing maps though.

If you don\'t mind old school I suggest Aliens vs. Predator for a FPS. It\'s really good, and the Alien missions are a good change of pace and really fun. Red Faction is also a good FPS although a bit short.

Peace  8)