Author Topic: OOC: random things  (Read 1705 times)

Dumb Woob

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2003, 09:53:56 am »
You\'d like mafia then, you start with free ride, and you are urged to go places for missions, unlike gta, but you can still go on rampages.

Keldorn

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2003, 10:07:26 am »
i only played gta when i felt like playing a game without having to think. Just hit that gas pedal and don\'t let go.

Whereas Mafia is more realistic and has a story. Atleast in Mafia the main character actually speaks. Haven\'t seen that happen in gta yet.

edit: anyways, quarantine is still my all time favorite. Can\'t beat those bitmaps.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2003, 10:09:44 am by Keldorn »
m.vanes

EstafanCortez

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2003, 11:13:38 am »
actually in vice city...tony(the main chary) speaks....anyway, what platfrom is mafia on?

Kiern

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2003, 11:38:38 am »
Mafia is for the PC

cmhitman

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2003, 12:41:44 pm »
anyone play halo... its very boring now, with all the other games out, but when halo2 comes out you bet i\'ll be playing it againn, and kicking everybodies ass at it online, agian.

btw I\'m a poor no job having excuse for a gamer so most of the games you\'ll are talking about and playing, i\'ve only dreamt of.  My mom wont buy me no moe stuff cause i\'m almost 18 (7 months)... that friggin sucks....i hate my cheapass parents (particualary my money hogging mother)

but the fact my mom wants me to get off my lazy **ass** and get a job is beside the point,
so in closing
 I love my xbox.
 :P
PROUD [SOLE]    HITMAN CLAN WILL RISE AGAIN!      

Kiern

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2003, 04:25:15 pm »
get a job where no one lives so you can just lay around and do nothing and get paid for it (like me :P )

cmhitman

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2003, 06:12:19 pm »
i once had a job at stater bros. a long, long time ago. It was the best job in the world, except when you had to
bag...I hate bagging durnin' groceries.

I think i\'d of probable killed the next elderly person who asked for triple bags (2 plastic, 1 paper) . Jesus chris people make me sick and you know what, some old bastards have the nerve of getting pissed off if you put the plastic outside of the paper.

I guess it was my duty, to bag crap, but you wouldn\'t imagine how crabby people can get in a grocery store   and its not even like there spending there hard earned money either, it\'s always the foodstamp spending old bidy with about a billion cats at home   who comes in smelling of ass and piss......I think i\'ll cut my rant short here.

but anyway if it wasn\'t for the free subscribtion to all the magazines(five finger discount)    and all the snack food you could eat (or sneak past bossy as cashiers) i\'d have killed someone along time ago and
I wonder if Krispy cream donuts are the only thing saving some people from sure death at staters now-a-days.

Edited for language.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2006, 11:29:32 pm by Karyuu »

Xandria

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2003, 10:58:22 pm »
Originally posted by Kiern
get a job where no one lives so you can just lay around and do nothing and get paid for it (like me :P )

What??  What is it exactly you do, because it sounds like a job I want (perhaps)!!

How I set my timezone:

ln -sf /usr/share/zoneinfo/Antarctica/Davis /etc/localtime

Fanomatic2000

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2003, 03:00:49 am »
The GC games isn\'t going to be \"kiddy\" anymore. Nintendo have decided to release more \"adult\" games and to remove the *censor* from many games.
Have anyone playes Smash-Brothers melee? It\'s the best fighting-game I\'ve seen this far (I can\'t understand people who say that \"tekken\" which is an old game that sucks, beats SB).
Oh, and I bought Neverwinter nights yesterday and is playing it like mad.
It\'s mostly roleplaying over the net, and I must say it\'s better than I thought. It gives the game more athmosphere, and I think that PS should have a \"roleplaying\" server as well.
Actually Ooc: is what makes most of the other MMORPG games become boring.
So while you\'re waiting for PS, play NWN. It has more athmosphere than any other \"old school\" online-RPG games. Of course, the story of BG2: soa is great, but in NWN you can download modules to play. It means that you can play single forever if you want (and it\'s fun) :))
« Last Edit: February 26, 2003, 03:05:52 am by Fanomatic2000 »

Be a member of our Mirthful community.
Join us today!   :]

Note:  This is my old account. I am now known as \"Jadd\".

Kiern

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2003, 10:32:51 am »
Originally posted by Xandria

What??  What is it exactly you do, because it sounds like a job I want (perhaps)!!

I work at a video store but it is in the middle of nowhere so all we get is one person an hour in, so i pass time by watching movies with people and posting on these boards!

cmhitman

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2003, 11:05:42 am »
I always knew game shops and video stores had it easy.
thats been my dream job since i was 8 years old. how long have you been working there kiern?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2003, 11:06:37 am by cmhitman »

Kiern

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2003, 11:24:45 am »
Well, since it opened in july

tasadar

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2003, 01:26:38 pm »
WOW! i never though a thread I started would grow so popular.  I see most of you have a PS2, my friend just got Dragon Ball Z Budokai.  We played that game for a good 7 hours.  If you like Fighting games...... DON\'T buy this game.  If you like DBZ its a MUST have for SURE.
Hey kiddoes, its your favorite basher......  HATE ME!

Phobos

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
Man is EVERY name taken
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2003, 06:24:12 pm »
I swear, every Dam name in planeshift is taken. I tryed my usual fantacy names. I tryed Phobos wich is the first moon of mars and is greek for feer. then i tryed Xian wich when pronounced in the right accent sounds like sean. and thats my real name. then i thought for a wile, and took out a list of japanes words. i tryed shadow deamon wich is KageOni but of corse such a \"likely\" name was already take. so i could play i hade to make a charicter call, now get this, dfsjkg or something of the like. that just sucks.

people give me back my name.

hows that for random

Hooplah

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2003, 09:48:45 pm »
Well, my online alter-ego, Hooplah, of course wasnt taken.

You have to think of sumthin more origional.

Although it would piss me off if someone started using hooplah.

Dont even try it...