Author Topic: Hydlaa Message Board  (Read 43917 times)

Tessra

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • The Adani Order
Re: Hydlaa Message Board
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2011, 10:59:29 pm »
*Teshia walks up to the board, and reads the note left by Ardoin, smirking faintly to herself.  She leaves a short reply pinned under the note:

"Feel free to ask the members of the Adani, especially Travosh, for help guarding.  I'm sure you've no doubt that he is capable enough to burn away any perverted swine or fondlers."

*She saunters off, smirking more.
Also, it's more credible to others if you grow in power slowly over time.  First kill rats, then noobs, then klyros, and eventually work your way up to more powerful creatures ~ Miomai

Maisent

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2011, 11:11:44 pm »
Maisent walks up to the board and pins an old parchment next to Teshia's

_________
'Ardoin, I would be willing to be a guard for you. I am very worked up and will not be able to guard everyday. Also - I'm wondering how much you will pay'

~ Maisent

_________

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2011, 02:38:34 am »
* Gag Harmond reads the announcement and grins about the third point - that could be misunderstood, as being the guards' job to fondle the models...

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Phantomboy86

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Sarva used to own the deed to my soul.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2011, 06:15:14 pm »
*Travosh walks up and adds a semi-decent picture of a dwarf running around with its hair on fire and what appears to be the old ball and chain styled weights attached to the feet, then walks away cackling like an imbecile.

troyyer

« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2011, 02:14:11 am »
Troyyer Silvverman jumps off his Rivnak und pulls out a parchment from the saddle bag of his pack rivnak.
He walks up to the board and leaves the following note:

"Another journey awaits me. New and exciting adventures...
Goodbye Ladies, Gentlemen and Kran"

Troyyer mounts his rivnak and rides away into the sunrise
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 02:26:00 am by troyyer »

Marathal

• Game Masters
  • Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2011, 11:59:56 am »
A young Ylian male sashays up to the  Hydlaa message board, turns around to see if anyone is looking, then posts the following announcement:

Attention citizens of Hydlaa!

Madame Snoril and her troupe of stylists will be returning to Hydlaa to tame your tresses!  Are you looking for a new style?  New color?  Just a trim of your split ends?  Then come see Madame Snoril at her tent in front of the Temple!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[OOC:   Event will be held on Friday, 21 December 2011 at 6 p.m. GMT.  Certain races cannot participate such as Enkis, Klyros and Kran, obviously, and Xacha's don't have changeable hair as yet.]

Sarras Volcae

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2011, 12:52:05 am »
* Sarras Volcae walks past the message board.

BoevenF

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Amdeneir citizen, mostly travelling
    • View Profile
    • The Doømed Ones SVG
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2011, 05:09:57 am »
[Marathal, check the date please]

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2011, 07:15:02 am »
[ Yes, it already happened yesterday. It is over. Announced probably more or less "during" the event... :P ]

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Sarva

• Game Masters
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2011, 08:18:57 am »
[It was announced at least an hour before the event LigH :P]

BoevenF

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Amdeneir citizen, mostly travelling
    • View Profile
    • The Doømed Ones SVG
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2011, 11:37:29 am »
Event will be held on Friday, 21 December 2011 at 6 p.m. GMT.  
[...in another universe, because December 21, 2011 it's Wednesday. 332 days from now.  ;D]

Tessra

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • The Adani Order
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2011, 06:34:23 am »
A young ylian woman dressed completely in black and wearing a cloak that covers her from head to toe walks up to the message board.  She flips her hood back, revealing herself to be Teshia Greenleaf, and pulls a note out of her bag.  She nails it into the board with a dagger and walks away, her expression icily serious.

A notice to all an sundry:

One menki, of the name Caraick Dastrid, approximately 24 cycles in age, with clamod markings [dark grey fur and bright blue eyes] has gone missing.  He is usually garbed in leather armor, and carries both daggers and a bow and arrow.  He is also often seen with a staff, topped by a glowing crystal. 

He was last seen in Gugrontid in the company of a cloaked fenki, name and coloration unknown. 

Threatening letters have been found nailed to the Temple of the Adani Order with a bloody dagger, and the ring usually worn by Caraick.

It is suspected that he has met with foul play.  Anyone with any information as to the location of Caraick is asked to contact a member of the Adani Order. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To the person who has taken him... you may rest assured, I will not rest until he is recovered. 
You speak of flames and heartlessness.  I invite you to watch my heart cease to beat... simply let him go and you may take what revenge you desire.
If you do not release him... I will reign such chaos upon you that you will beg for the mercy of Dakkru to be free of me...
Also, it's more credible to others if you grow in power slowly over time.  First kill rats, then noobs, then klyros, and eventually work your way up to more powerful creatures ~ Miomai

Lorepius

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2011, 10:52:09 am »
*A young grey klyros to the board and adds a note to it*
Ladies, gentelmen and kran!
The Games for the Gods will soon begin!
Test your wit, strength and speed and win a grand prize, as well as lifelong bragging rights!
Prove to be master of the spoon, the sword or the hammer.
Enlist now!

RoberetGoldsmith

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2011, 07:13:07 pm »
A dermorian walks up to the Board and pins up a large note

Singer Kameli Travner is looking for places and events to perform his songs
                 Your celebrations need some singing entertainment? Kameli is the guy for the job
                 Please contact Kameli if interested.

No Requests!

« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 07:20:35 pm by RoberetGoldsmith »

Sarras Volcae

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2011, 05:26:31 am »
* Sarras Volcae walks up to the message board and posts nothing.

* Sarras Volcae skips away.