Author Topic: Sapere Magi VS The Owtlaws Guild War  (Read 6021 times)

Parallo

• Forum Addict
  • ꞆĂ­ꞃ Luıᵹ̇ꝺeaċ
    • View Profile
Re: Sapere Magi VS The Owtlaws Guild War
« Reply #60 on: November 07, 2006, 09:12:07 am »
Oh this seems very interesting! Do tell!!
I suggest the statue of Laanx gets turned into a statue of Parallo <3. An NPC could never replace the huge hole he left in my heart when he died  :'(

Gharan

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 07, 2006, 12:00:43 pm »
The Outlaws is carved in his head  :devil:

Quantus

• Hydlaa Resident
  • Member of the Crystal Squadron
    • View Profile
    • PlaneShift Yliakum
« Reply #62 on: November 07, 2006, 04:08:29 pm »
If help is needed "Sapere Magi": Do not hesitate to ask me!

Gwinn Ravenn

• Hydlaa Resident
  • Gwinn (ravenn) Frawd
    • View Profile
    • Sapere Magi current events web page
« Reply #63 on: November 09, 2006, 09:05:28 am »
Dusk falls upon the plaza, as Gharin sits sleeping by the tree. He dosen't Stir as he hears footsteps approaching, his senses do not tingle at the danger that stepps close by. Gwinn seeks retribution for what was done to Sir Holdan, but this is the plaza There can be not swords drawn here. Then a mischevious grinn curles her lips, an Idea. She races back to the arena, Kills a Rotting Grendol and takes it's bladder. Gwinn hurries back to the plaza, and the sleeping Gharin.  * SPLATT* The bladder and it's contents burst onto Gharin. Immediately a putrid stench fills the air. Gwinn Smiles  as she walks away, she knows the smell will be horrifif, she know the only way for Gharin to be rid of the stench will be to shave off his hair and burn his armor. She knows noone could stand to be anywhere near him without the urge to vomit. She laughs knowing that he can not sneek up on anyone as the smell will alert everyone to his presence. She laughs knowing that Gharin will no doupt take the first bath of his life and it will do him no good.

Datruth

• Hydlaa Notable
  • "You can't Squeeze Blood from a stone."
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 10, 2006, 03:34:09 am »
Dusk falls upon the plaza, as Gharin sits sleeping by the tree. He dosen't Stir as he hears footsteps approaching, his senses do not tingle at the danger that stepps close by. Gwinn seeks retribution for what was done to Sir Holdan, but this is the plaza There can be not swords drawn here. Then a mischevious grinn curles her lips, an Idea. She races back to the arena, Kills a Rotting Grendol and takes it's bladder. Gwinn hurries back to the plaza, and the sleeping Gharin.  * SPLATT* The bladder and it's contents burst onto Gharin. Immediately a putrid stench fills the air. Gwinn Smiles  as she walks away, she knows the smell will be horrifif, she know the only way for Gharin to be rid of the stench will be to shave off his hair and burn his armor. She knows noone could stand to be anywhere near him without the urge to vomit. She laughs knowing that he can not sneek up on anyone as the smell will alert everyone to his presence. She laughs knowing that Gharin will no doupt take the first bath of his life and it will do him no good.

That's really messed up gwinn lol.

I thought the outlaws were the bad ones, but really, this takes the cake.

What does sepere magi stand for anyway? Truth ,justice, good, right?
Truth To Disbelief

Quote from: svuun
I adopt Karyuu.  She might not be new but her skin is so supple, soft and n00b like....  :sweatdrop:

Gwinn Ravenn

• Hydlaa Resident
  • Gwinn (ravenn) Frawd
    • View Profile
    • Sapere Magi current events web page
« Reply #65 on: November 12, 2006, 04:14:15 pm »
The Magi stand for Balance. Nothing More. ;)

*edit*

The Final Battle Between Sapere Magi and Outlaws
Date: Sat. Nov 18
Time 8  PM GMT
Location: Jayose Gate just outside the city walls. The Battle area extends from the gate to the yellow rocks.

Round 1
Free for all PVP,
No Magic, No Potions, Weapon of choice
No Glitching.
One time death. If death occurs from falling through the world you may return to fight in round 1.

Intermediate : this is an opportunity for Talks between the leaders of both guilds. If talks fail round 2 of the final battle will proceed.

Round 2.
One on one Duels
No magic, No potions, Standard NPC regular weapons.
In the case of falling through the world you return for rematch.

All Spectators Please Stand as far to the sides as possible especially those of the Magi or Outlaws returning to watch after death.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2006, 04:34:48 pm by Karyuu »

Peacer

• Veteran
  • I've got balls of steel
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 17, 2006, 04:21:31 am »
The Magi stand for Balance. Nothing More. ;)

*edit*

The Final Battle Between Sapere Magi and Outlaws
Date: Sat. Nov 18
Time 8  PM GMT
Location: Jayose Gate just outside the city walls. The Battle area extends from the gate to the yellow rocks.

Round 1
Free for all PVP,
No Magic, No Potions, Weapon of choice
No Glitching.
One time death. If death occurs from falling through the world you may return to fight in round 1.

Intermediate : this is an opportunity for Talks between the leaders of both guilds. If talks fail round 2 of the final battle will proceed.

Round 2.
One on one Duels
No magic, No potions, Standard NPC regular weapons.
In the case of falling through the world you return for rematch.

All Spectators Please Stand as far to the sides as possible especially those of the Magi or Outlaws returning to watch after death.

and what are the IC background for these two guilds to meet somewhere and kill each other? Is it a "Oh what a coincidence, both of our guidls with the biggest number of people out of their beds suddenly meet around a lot of people, and we obviously have to fight"
? Please
The Guardians of Power

left the game, looking in now and then to check progress, if you want to contact me use the email attached to the msn contact on this forum account

Donari Tyndale

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 17, 2006, 08:14:44 am »
Why the heck aren't we allowed to use magic?  >:( It may be unfair, but it should be part of the battle. I am member in a guild who is allied to the Sapere Magi, and I can't take part because I am not using weapons. I understand no potions, but no magic? Soon, the mana will be used up and no more magic will be done since we are not allowed to use potions.

zhai

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 17, 2006, 09:47:12 am »
and what are the IC background for these two guilds to meet somewhere and kill each other? Is it a "Oh what a coincidence, both of our guidls with the biggest number of people out of their beds suddenly meet around a lot of people, and we obviously have to fight"
? Please

You may have missed the RP that triggered this war, Peacer but it is not a war between 1337 n00b nations. I think that if you have doubts or concerns about the quality of this particular RP, those behind it (like the Frawds, Elvi or Drah) will be open to hearing them to share what you may have missed and listen to your points. I think you're rushing into conclusions here.
:: The Flaming Feather :: Lady of the Rangers ::

eldoth_terevan

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 17, 2006, 10:16:10 am »
As I understand it, there is a lot of RP background on this war. As Zhai said, these are not n00b nations. These forums would have a great many posts if everything RP that happened in game was posted here daily.

Unar Cho-Sen

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 17, 2006, 01:22:53 pm »
[Danger. Do nothing more to address Peacer's post. Severe risk of crowding thread with unnecessary debate. Do not even reply to agree with me.]
-
"I am not afraid."

Peacer

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 17, 2006, 02:24:34 pm »
I know they are not n00blets... but it would be nice with a little story :) I like stories

and unar... don't lie about me, I wasn't making conclusions I was questioning.
The Guardians of Power

left the game, looking in now and then to check progress, if you want to contact me use the email attached to the msn contact on this forum account

drah

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 17, 2006, 03:59:29 pm »
I'm going to skip Unar's advice.. I just hope I don't regret it.. and I really don't want to encourage this turning into a discussion thread about the merits, accuracies, realism, etc. of this war... It's been partly for fun... and partly to serve a purpose for an on-going RP.  We've tried to balance both into this.

----

Hi Peacer,

I understand your query/concern.

The war itself was caused because of the Outlaw's actions when attempting to take over Brado's (where other people were threatened to leave).  Ended up with one of our members slaying a young relative of the Frawd's... things quickly soured between the guilds from there!!

This issue exploded further after insults were exchanged and finally.. the gauntlet was thrown down... and the war was instigated after talks between the more prominent members of the guilds broke down.

For the last two weeks, we've had tit-for-tat battles... and skirmishes.. [yes... not entirely IC as we have all "died" several times... but we did this to make it more fun and drag things out... it's also helped both sides gain some good duelling experience and grow tactics for such events in future.] -- but ultimately... there needs to be a decider... and this final battle... is the "real" battle if you could call it that!?

Sure it's all agreed OOC, etc... and we have agreed limits, rules, etc... but it will be RP'ed, it's just that we wanted to plan this well.  That's the only reason it appears to be quite rigid and structured.

The thing (the RP event) that kicks this battle off.. including the dialog between the relevant people involved (which will indicate the battle location, etc.) will probably be posted here just before the fight... so that the RP side of this is covered.  If anything the previous note about the rules, location, etc. is more just OOC information so people know to be around.. and ready for the RP prior to the battle(s).

Other than that.. the outcome.. the discussions we have on the day, etc.. will all be improvised on the RP basis that has evolved from this so far.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2006, 04:40:47 pm by drah »

Suno_Regin

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 17, 2006, 10:44:36 pm »

That's really messed up gwinn lol.

I thought the outlaws were the bad ones, but really, this takes the cake.

What does sepere magi stand for anyway? Truth ,justice, good, right?

Wise Mages.

Peacer

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 18, 2006, 08:58:08 am »
I'm going to skip Unar's advice.. I just hope I don't regret it.. and I really don't want to encourage this turning into a discussion thread about the merits, accuracies, realism, etc. of this war... It's been partly for fun... and partly to serve a purpose for an on-going RP.  We've tried to balance both into this.

----

Hi Peacer,

I understand your query/concern.

The war itself was caused because of the Outlaw's actions when attempting to take over Brado's (where other people were threatened to leave).  Ended up with one of our members slaying a young relative of the Frawd's... things quickly soured between the guilds from there!!

This issue exploded further after insults were exchanged and finally.. the gauntlet was thrown down... and the war was instigated after talks between the more prominent members of the guilds broke down.

For the last two weeks, we've had tit-for-tat battles... and skirmishes.. [yes... not entirely IC as we have all "died" several times... but we did this to make it more fun and drag things out... it's also helped both sides gain some good duelling experience and grow tactics for such events in future.] -- but ultimately... there needs to be a decider... and this final battle... is the "real" battle if you could call it that!?

Sure it's all agreed OOC, etc... and we have agreed limits, rules, etc... but it will be RP'ed, it's just that we wanted to plan this well.  That's the only reason it appears to be quite rigid and structured.

The thing (the RP event) that kicks this battle off.. including the dialog between the relevant people involved (which will indicate the battle location, etc.) will probably be posted here just before the fight... so that the RP side of this is covered.  If anything the previous note about the rules, location, etc. is more just OOC information so people know to be around.. and ready for the RP prior to the battle(s).

Other than that.. the outcome.. the discussions we have on the day, etc.. will all be improvised on the RP basis that has evolved from this so far.

what I was looking for was a background story for the final battle :) but I think I've got my answer... I just like stories, so I was expecting something like

"Gwinn and elvi stands on a hill looking each other furiously into the eyes "I throw my glove in for a final battle, outside the city walls towards ojaveda there it shalt all be settled" gwinn nods slowly and whispers with hatred "I'll be there"" something like that sorta thing :).
The Guardians of Power