Author Topic: Comments on "Faces Behind the Players"  (Read 144696 times)

Karyuu

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Comments on "Faces Behind the Players"
« Reply #1395 on: December 20, 2006, 06:36:03 pm »
Split and merged here :]

The Riddick saber claws are the epitome of sharp love. I've been eyeing them for a long time.
Judge: Are you trying to show contempt for this court, Mr Smith?
Smith: No, My Lord. I am attempting to conceal it.

Thyme

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: December 20, 2006, 06:43:36 pm »
, but unless you count Halloween or going on an anonymous killing spree, it seemed sorta impractical.

Sorry, I just had to comment... and a dozen knives and swords IS practical?!   ::|

Thyme Zataar - masseuse for hire

oobilytoob

• Hydlaa Resident
  • Hart Sterr
    • View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: December 21, 2006, 06:09:49 am »
SURE it is, i mean, if a robber brakes into Emeralds or my own house, they are either going to be leaveing the same way very quickly.. or.. yeah.... Right to protect property, ftw ;p. And i have the Gi and mask because i studied in Ninjukai Taijutsu, its not some halloween costume...

(thnx Xythe)

Idoru

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: December 21, 2006, 06:23:26 am »
SURE it is, i mean, if a robber brakes into Emeralds or my own house, they are either going to be leaveing the same way very quickly

Or killing you with your own weapons....

..... Nice of you to help them avoid having to carry their own weapons though  :P

"May there only be peaceful and cheerful Earth Days to come for our beautiful Spaceship Earth as it continues to spin and circle in frigid space with its warm and fragile cargo of animate life."

emeraldfool

• Veteran
  • Irish (adj.): Cynical; morally bankrupt
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio (or at least what I've bothered to upload...)
« Reply #1399 on: December 21, 2006, 07:38:45 am »
emeraldfool is a knife that can type, talk, and role-play?  :o

Anyway the faces behind the players are exactly for that ... pictures of the face behind the player. Maybe next time make a new post if it doesn't have anything to do with the topic you are posting in. Does that make sense? 

I'm a knife...?
Oh right, 'cause that's like my face. That took me an embarrassingly long time to figure out  X-/

Sowy. I'll bwe a good bwoy...

Split and merged here :]

The Riddick saber claws are the epitome of sharp love. I've been eyeing them for a long time.
Yeah. Incidentally, it's not as easy to kill stuff with them as Mr. Riddick makes it look...  :sweatdrop:

Sorry, I just had to comment... and a dozen knives and swords IS practical?!   ::|

Ah shuddap. You're just jealous...

SURE it is, i mean, if a robber brakes into Emeralds or my own house, they are either going to be leaveing the same way very quickly.. or.. yeah.... Right to protect property, ftw ;p. And i have the Gi and mask because i studied in Ninjukai Taijutsu, its not some halloween costume...

Actually we don't have a right to protect our property in Ireland :P If you kill someone in your house, you'll be convicted of murder two (maybe manslaughter if he threatens your family). On top of that, bloodstains are a ***** to steam out. I've even heard of this guy in Britain who tried to climb into someone's backyard to burgle the place, and got his ankle caught and broken in the fence. When the family eventually found him  dangling helplessly there, they called the police. Not only was he released on bail, but he then sued them for hospital bills and won the case.

Anyway, I keep all my shinies upstairs, so I can stand on the stairs and have the advantage of higher ground, allowing me to hack him up if he tries to get to my family, or more importantly, my new HD TV... :innocent:

oobilytoob

• Hydlaa Resident
  • Hart Sterr
    • View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: December 22, 2006, 12:03:09 pm »
Idoru, I keep mine hidden away in my room, unless they knew exactly where to look and broke in while i was not in the house, im pretty sure i would be able to make my way to finding them before they did ;D

(thnx Xythe)

chazarus

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: December 24, 2006, 09:54:36 am »
Or they broke in while you weren't home .... you come home they now have your weps and .... with your own stuff.
If you see me in game please duel me so i can kill you...

Goldir

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: December 25, 2006, 03:42:45 am »
I still prefer the traditional american method of home defense...  Mossberg 12 gauge under the bed!
* Goldir cries because all he has is a puny 9 mil.  Nice pics though!!
"Citizens get the government they deserve.  If they want to be coddled and have everything handed to them and taken care of for them, they have no right to complain when all their individual rights and liberties are stripped away to make it happen"

Karyuu

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: December 25, 2006, 03:49:04 am »
Judge: Are you trying to show contempt for this court, Mr Smith?
Smith: No, My Lord. I am attempting to conceal it.

Radiant Memphis

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Kapowie
    • View Profile
    • Me music
« Reply #1404 on: December 25, 2006, 04:32:26 am »

Idoru

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: December 25, 2006, 05:23:06 am »

and they just dont manage to kill people do they  X-/

"May there only be peaceful and cheerful Earth Days to come for our beautiful Spaceship Earth as it continues to spin and circle in frigid space with its warm and fragile cargo of animate life."

chazarus

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: December 26, 2006, 02:14:54 pm »
If you see me in game please duel me so i can kill you...

biruno

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: December 26, 2006, 11:38:46 pm »
Self Defense
That is hilarious Karyuu
lol that is FUNNY ;D first thing gget wrist control second and MOST important get your gun out lol \\o// thats waht i would do xD
I just spread the news i dont make it.

Some people are only alive because its illegal to kill them.

emeraldfool

• Veteran
  • Irish (adj.): Cynical; morally bankrupt
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio (or at least what I've bothered to upload...)
« Reply #1408 on: January 01, 2007, 02:46:40 pm »
Self Defense

LMAO. I had a ninjitsu instructor like that... only he was older and balder and fatter and a lot more abusive... *sniffle* No gun though...

I still prefer the traditional american method of home defense...  Mossberg 12 gauge under the bed!

I hate you Americans and your "Right to bear arms"...

Ye always have to rub it in :P

P.S. Radiant_Memphis, you look just like my friend, Giant Joel. :P
Except for your eyes. Those look photoshopped or something. Nobody has eyes that pretty  :D

Radiant Memphis

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Kapowie
    • View Profile
    • Me music
« Reply #1409 on: January 03, 2007, 06:08:43 am »
@emeraldfool the whole pic was photoshoped but those are my eyes just not that green if that's what you mean. I have a more of multicolored eyes look. I just liked the more vibrant green for that pic. Besides i was playing in the rain, could account for that look, and I was very, very happy there.
 :D
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 06:17:17 am by Radiant Memphis »