Author Topic: Comments on "Faces Behind the Players"  (Read 144063 times)

Kalika

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Re: Comments on "Faces Behind the Players"
« Reply #1410 on: January 03, 2007, 07:41:02 pm »
Chazarus, fabulous pic as always *love* (what happened to teh emote? its all weirds now) ehehehe and erm....
* Kalika shifts her eyes

i want ze kitty....soooooooooooo gorgeous...i felt like i could feel teh fur jsut by looking :D :D mmmm i want to bury my fingers in it ehehehhee

ermmm

radiant memphis...you took your picture down (or i assume you did cause i cant see it) before i could comment, silly boy
eheheh you looked nice, really green eyes :) :)pretties, i ike green :)

theyre were like water dragons...except deeper rgeen :D

'she lies with her arms flung out as if to embrace the whole hyancinth-scented, watermelon-colored world.'

emeraldfool

• Veteran
  • Irish (adj.): Cynical; morally bankrupt
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio (or at least what I've bothered to upload...)
« Reply #1411 on: January 03, 2007, 08:37:10 pm »
I don't get why those two pictures are so 'vain'...

(Or at least any vainer than the rest of all the pictures in that thread... :P)

Kalika

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: January 03, 2007, 09:57:32 pm »
because im a leo and i prolly looked at them quite a bit more than you didd :P  :flowers:

ehehehhe :)

'she lies with her arms flung out as if to embrace the whole hyancinth-scented, watermelon-colored world.'

Radiant Memphis

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Kapowie
    • View Profile
    • Me music
« Reply #1413 on: January 04, 2007, 08:40:33 pm »
Eh...just looked. Me pic. is still there. Just kinda big I guess and didn't load all the way for ya Kalika. I agree it's one of my prettyer pictures of me. Go Go Photoshop! Heh Leos crack me up...
 :-X

Stonn

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: January 04, 2007, 10:17:01 pm »
Yeah, I love that pic Radiant. Don't know what you did to acheive that effect but I'd like to know. Photoshop FTW!

Kalika, everyone else is looking at your pictures a lot too, don't worry. I can't explain why, but it always seems to happen to the pretty girls  ::) :flowers:

It also looks like Chaz needs to get wrist control on his Enki or it'll get away heheh Wrist control...  ;D

Kalika

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: January 05, 2007, 12:43:13 am »
stonn, whats jesus juice?

ehehehe nice pics though  :flowers: a pretty date you have there :D

Stonn

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: January 05, 2007, 02:51:14 am »
Oh, hehe Jesus Juice is red wine. The whole catholic thing... they say something about blood of Christ during mass and then they have a sip of wine. I'm not catholic so I forget the name of the ceremony. I think Michael Jackson is most famous for calling wine by that name haha!

Aw, thanks for complimenting my date, too  :P She's a cutie, yes, but also incredibly nice and kinda nerdy like me  \\o//

emeraldfool

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: January 07, 2007, 10:32:13 am »
Oh, hehe Jesus Juice is red wine. The whole catholic thing... they say something about blood of Christ during mass and then they have a sip of wine.

Umm... Communion. The Sacrament of the Eucarist for people who like to sound smurt. Way to take interest in other religions, man  :P (P.S. "You're not Catholic? Well, I hope you'll be enjoying your stay in Hell then..." ;D)

I never understand the whole astrology thing. Apparently I'm the bull-thingy though. Taurus. Quite possibly the coolest one there is (Lions just don't do it for me...).

And whenever I look at Kal I always think "Australia" for some reason...

Parallo

• Forum Addict
  • Ꞇíꞃ Luıᵹ̇ꝺeaċ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: January 07, 2007, 10:52:46 am »
I don't seehow people can sound smart when they're saying that some red wine made from grapes is the blood of the son of a carpenter that has been dead for nearly two thousand years.
I suggest the statue of Laanx gets turned into a statue of Parallo <3. An NPC could never replace the huge hole he left in my heart when he died  :'(

ThomPhoenix

• Testers
  • Forum Addict
  • A Phoenix, what'd you expect?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: January 07, 2007, 10:57:24 am »
It's a symbol ;)

« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 10:59:39 am by ThomPhoenix »
We're not evil. We're simply amazing.

emeraldfool

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: January 07, 2007, 11:01:59 am »
I don't seehow people can sound smart when they're saying that some red wine made from grapes is the blood of the son of a carpenter that has been dead for nearly two thousand years.

I only meant that "The Sacrament of the Eucarist" sounds smarter than "Holy Communion".

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of the Catholic church, but neither do I really concern myself with proving or disproving anything. I just find religion interesting in general, in both the psychological and mythological sense. Whether or not their beliefs sound 'smart' doesn't really matter to me...

Parallo

• Forum Addict
  • Ꞇíꞃ Luıᵹ̇ꝺeaċ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: January 07, 2007, 11:09:40 am »
Ohdon't get me wrong. I understand and know that to most its symbolic but not to the people that take the bible literaly. They are saying we defy laws of the universe without proof. Like huh? But enough before we are told off :P
I suggest the statue of Laanx gets turned into a statue of Parallo <3. An NPC could never replace the huge hole he left in my heart when he died  :'(

emeraldfool

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: January 07, 2007, 11:26:14 am »
Ohdon't get me wrong. I understand and know that to most its symbolic but not to the people that take the bible literaly. They are saying we defy laws of the universe without proof. Like huh? But enough before we are told off :P

How does that have anything to do with Communion? (Or 'jesus juice' for that matter...)

The important thing is: I'm not a bigot. Or at least not one that you can prove. :D

Parallo

• Forum Addict
  • Ꞇíꞃ Luıᵹ̇ꝺeaċ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: January 07, 2007, 11:31:04 am »
Literalists believe that thw wine becomes the blood of Christ. That defies the natural laws of our world. Futher more there is no proof that what they are saying is true and there is no logical way it can happen. That is what it has to do with communion.

emeraldfool

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: January 07, 2007, 07:01:07 pm »
Literalists believe that thw wine becomes the blood of Christ. That defies the natural laws of our world. Futher more there is no proof that what they are saying is true and there is no logical way it can happen. That is what it has to do with communion.

I've never heard of 'literalists', even if it is an external term. I've had Holy Communion wine, and it may be forgivable to mistake it as Christ's piss, but definately not his blood. I would have killed to wash my mouth out with christ's blood after that muck...

I think these literalists do exist, but there's a LOT more fruity beliefs out there than a bit of wine turning to blood anyway. In fact, there's not a single religion on this earth that doesn't have some pretty weird shiz going on...