Author Topic: Comments on "Faces Behind the Players"  (Read 144698 times)

Pyros_Wildfire

Re: Comments on "Faces Behind the Players"
« Reply #1440 on: January 09, 2007, 11:06:48 pm »
Every time I see Kalika's pictures I immediately think Heather Graham  :flowers:

Kalika

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: January 10, 2007, 12:05:11 am »
aw  :love:

'she lies with her arms flung out as if to embrace the whole hyancinth-scented, watermelon-colored world.'

oobilytoob

• Hydlaa Resident
  • Hart Sterr
    • View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: January 10, 2007, 11:37:50 am »
Pyros, you look like one mean mutha, with and without the makup ;p. Nice job on the face painting, Wouldnt like to meet something looking like that down a dark ally without my katana ^^. And.. Kalika.. looks like an aussie...? hmm.. a lil mabye *shrug* We are kinda made up from everything so hey, it cant be TOO hard to look the part. Hmm.. might take some more Pic's when i get my Hair re-chem straightened, THEN it will be long \o/.

(thnx Xythe)

emeraldfool

• Veteran
  • Irish (adj.): Cynical; morally bankrupt
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio (or at least what I've bothered to upload...)
« Reply #1443 on: January 10, 2007, 12:33:50 pm »
Haha, Ooby's right. Bit of an overkill on the psycho-department, Pyros :P

And I thought I looked like a Goth...

Pyros_Wildfire

« Reply #1444 on: January 10, 2007, 01:16:07 pm »
Pyros, you look like one mean mutha, with and without the makup ;p. Nice job on the face painting, Wouldnt like to meet something looking like that down a dark ally without my katana ^^.

lol.  I dont bite... honest :devil:

And.. Kalika.. looks like an aussie...? hmm.. a lil mabye *shrug* We are kinda made up from everything so hey, it cant be TOO hard to look the part.

:P There are a few here who through my eyes I could associate a likeness to an actor or actress.

Haha, Ooby's right. Bit of an overkill on the psycho-department, Pyros :P

And I thought I looked like a Goth...

If I do something, it's with all my mind, heart and soul (whats left of it anyway).
Im sure there are many here who as I possess a liking for all things gothic.

LARAGORN

• Veteran
  • Facts dont cease to exist because they are ignored
    • View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: January 10, 2007, 01:21:12 pm »
Almost impossible to read your blue font :(
Interesting pis ;)

All great truthes begin as blasphemies- SHAW
Adraax KCP Adraax Forum

Pyros_Wildfire

« Reply #1446 on: January 10, 2007, 01:35:13 pm »
Almost impossible to read your blue font :(
Interesting pis ;)

:o You mean your not using Karyuu's Theme... shame on you :lol:

I feel should mention that alot of my best work began a few days after playing planeshift... talk about inspirational roleplays.

Peacer

• Veteran
  • I've got balls of steel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: January 12, 2007, 02:11:31 am »
woah a week not checking and everyone spams their pic

emeraldfool looks pretty nice, How about the real one :p

Kalika, awww cute as always :p and your niece looks cute ^^

stonn, nice date ;p

Pyros, woah that looks really cool xD. How did you do it?
and the other one, great style, you look like oyu've been training a bit since your last pic :p

If I do something, it's with all my mind, heart and soul (whats left of it anyway).
Im sure there are many here who as I possess a liking for all things gothic.

I'd be looking gothlike if I had the money :p, I have a pic from before i went to cradle of filth concert (uploads it now)
The Guardians of Power

left the game, looking in now and then to check progress, if you want to contact me use the email attached to the msn contact on this forum account

zanzibar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: January 12, 2007, 02:46:19 am »
Peacer, I'm gonna PM you with a list of metal bands to check out.
Quote from: Raa
Immaturity is FTW.

emeraldfool

• Veteran
  • Irish (adj.): Cynical; morally bankrupt
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio (or at least what I've bothered to upload...)
« Reply #1449 on: January 12, 2007, 07:18:22 am »
emeraldfool looks pretty nice, How about the real one :p

I'd be looking gothlike if I had the money :p, I have a pic from before i went to cradle of filth concert (uploads it now)

Whataya mean 'real one'? I always look like that. You think I'd spend E200 on a leather jacket and not have it practically grafted onto me!? :P  I just don't feel comfortable wearing colour...

And Peacer, you look like you'd fit perfectly into my circle of friends. Right between the long-haired hippy Iron Maiden groupie, Cian, the chauvanistic Metalhead Jason (who has the exact same wristbands), and me, the long-haired blonde guy who buys weird gothic stuff off the internet (including fancy contacts that nearly permanently blinded me :P).

I feel should mention that alot of my best work began a few days after playing planeshift... talk about inspirational roleplays.

You write? What; Songs? Poems? Stories?

I found Role-playing really helped me out a lot with one of my weakest points; character development (since in an RP, that's all you really CAN do...)

Pyros_Wildfire

« Reply #1450 on: January 12, 2007, 09:13:54 pm »
Pyros, woah that looks really cool xD. How did you do it?

2 pictures and using PSP9.

and the other one, great style, you look like oyu've been training a bit since your last pic :p

Oh ive been training ;D our sensei really drives us.

I like to dress how I feel comfortable.

You write? What; Songs? Poems? Stories?

I found Role-playing really helped me out a lot with one of my weakest points; character development (since in an RP, that's all you really CAN do...)

Planeshift inspired me, it got me into webdesign, learning flash, composing tracks for my many characters, making small movies and so much more. 
My website is based upon my once guild which continues to be a large influence in alot of my works.

I only wish I could give something back to the community.

Akaye

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Thread head that loves Strawberries <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: January 13, 2007, 10:26:13 am »
Quote from: Pyros_Wildfire
I only wish I could give something back to the community.

Meh, I may not be THE community, but I am apart of it. You have given Zorbels a never ending story. With the role-plays we used to have together it was enough to continue on even though most apart of these role-plays are gone now. BTW love the picture you are made up in. Looks even scarier than I pictured your character Alhana. 

Anyway good to see you posting around and maybe one day you can come back and play in the playground of planeshift with us for a day. Maybe show some of these wannabe bad guys how it is really done.  ;)
Zorbels: PS character
Links for Newbies:
Players Guide RP Guide PS Settings

Peacer

• Veteran
  • I've got balls of steel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: January 13, 2007, 10:45:33 am »
another picture of chazarus with a beer :p... and I saw Kenzith drunk earlier today xD
The Guardians of Power

left the game, looking in now and then to check progress, if you want to contact me use the email attached to the msn contact on this forum account

Pyros_Wildfire

« Reply #1454 on: January 13, 2007, 12:56:04 pm »
Haha, why does Chaz always simultaneously look drunk, stoned and beaten up? :P

Hehehe... I thought something similar along those lines.

Meh, I may not be THE community, but I am apart of it. You have given Zorbels a never ending story. With the role-plays we used to have together it was enough to continue on even though most apart of these role-plays are gone now.

Only trouble with those past rp's was things got severely muddled to the point where it became stressful.  I'm still trying to clear up the story via sifting though my logs... it's going to take ages.  But that's not to say it wasn't fun, infact it was damn right hilarious at times.

BTW love the picture you are made up in. Looks even scarier than I pictured your character Alhana.

No make-up involved, it was all done with 2 images and PSP9.  Poor Aluna freaked out when I put an A4 printout of it on her wall lol.

Anyway good to see you posting around and maybe one day you can come back and play in the playground of planeshift with us for a day. Maybe show some of these wannabe bad guys how it is really done.  ;)

Psst, Im already working on something, a mixture of old and new.
Id say Sangwa does damn good job at keeping people on their toes, although I am disappointed to see that a few people have gone back on their words after the time I spent setting things up.  Betrayal dosent come without a price... and im here to collect :@#\

If your lagged that your glad clap your hands... \\o//

;D

another picture of chazarus with a beer :p... and I saw Kenzith drunk earlier today xD

Its like one of those beer commercials lol.