Author Topic: Re: Mac Problems  (Read 484 times)

Cha0s

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Mac Problems
« on: January 21, 2007, 01:15:51 pm »
Hey everyone. I know a lot of you can't play, and rightfully, you are frustrated. Well, I have good news for all of you. I have made contact with dfryer (he was taking a little break from the computer, which I hope you can understand) and he's working on some fixes. 10.3.x players, he think he knows what's wrong for you guys. You should hopefully be seeing a playable client in the near future (as soon as he recompiles and the binaries are uploaded). Intel guys: hang on, he's gonna look into it. Thank you to those of you have been patient thus far. We are very sorry for all the problems; dfryer is doing his best to fix them. Thanks!
Cha0s
Mac OS X Forum Moderator
In-Game Roleplay Forum Moderator
Please search and skim existing threads before posting!

ozone6

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 06:01:35 pm »
Awesome, thank you! I was unsure if anyone would do anything about those problems, but now I can rest assured. Can't wait to play.

Celade

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2007, 05:20:19 am »
   Thanks for the heads-up! I think that is all us "Panther-People" needed to hear...

Radiant Memphis

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Kapowie
    • View Profile
    • Me music
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2007, 05:48:10 am »
Perhaps it could be said in the mac client status that it's not working for OSX 10.3 to save from long searches, that is unless some 10.3 people have found ways around this current problem. Just a suggestion, and thanks for all the hard work you guys have been doing on fixing it.