Author Topic: Need GM  (Read 3004 times)

Janner

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Need GM
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2007, 01:27:28 am »
How about there are 2 types of gm's police and event running gms so those of us that are police are doing our job. ENFORCE THE RULES. We might be new or we might be old but we all as gms have to follow the same rules. Some might see a few rules differently but we all have to follow them if not we can get kicked off the team.

You're welcome to enforce the rules and to abide by them.  However, certain Game Masters have made it obvious that they do not understand the rules, and they are unwilling to be corrected.

If that was True does not /report [name] work on them as well, in other-words, before such a statement is made, please have the proof.

Glad to help.

zanzibar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2007, 01:39:32 am »
If that was True does not /report [name] work on them as well, in other-words, before such a statement is made, please have the proof.

I don't understand.
Quote from: Raa
Immaturity is FTW.

Janner

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2007, 01:52:49 am »

I don't understand.
certain Game Masters have made it obvious that they do not understand the rules, and they are unwilling to be corrected.

I will not take your word for it with out proof . (does not /report [name] work on them as well. )

Glad to help.

zanzibar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2007, 02:19:38 am »
I will not take your word for it with out proof . (does not /report [name] work on them as well. )

I don't really care if you believe me or not, since other people know that I'm right through personal experience with the GMs.  I will not post chat logs in public.  Also, I'm not sure how it all works but something seems sketchy about using the report function on a GM.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 02:21:12 am by zanzibar »
Immaturity is FTW.

Janner

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2007, 02:24:39 am »

I don't really care if you believe me or not, since other people know that I'm right through personal experience with the GMs.  I will not post chat logs in public.  Also, I'm not sure how it all works but something seems sketchy about using the report function on a GM.

There is always PM., and you saying: since other people know that I'm right through personal experience with the GMs. that also requres proof.
Glad to help.

Karyuu

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2007, 02:25:56 am »
Janner: take my word for it as well. As much as I'd love to say that the entire team is a ray of sunshine, it isn't so. I get frustrated as much as some players do.

However, this is generally a bad topic for the forum so let's steer clear of it.
Judge: Are you trying to show contempt for this court, Mr Smith?
Smith: No, My Lord. I am attempting to conceal it.

zanzibar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2007, 02:40:13 am »
Janner, my point is that the people who know I'm right don't require proof from me.  I'm not going to go into a long tirade right now based on but a few recent incidents.  I've already said enough that most people can pick up on what happened.
Immaturity is FTW.

Janner

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2007, 02:45:26 am »
Janner: take my word for it as well. As much as I'd love to say that the entire team is a ray of sunshine, it isn't so. I get frustrated as much as some players do.

However, this is generally a bad topic for the forum so let's steer clear of it.

bows and drops it.
Glad to help.

emeraldfool

• Veteran
  • Irish (adj.): Cynical; morally bankrupt
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio (or at least what I've bothered to upload...)
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2007, 07:17:40 am »
What I mean is - what's the practical reason for a GM refusing to help someone who's stuck? (I'm talking regulation-wise, not time-wise. I understand some GMs are busy most of the time *cough*occasionally*cough* but I don't see how someone could really abuse being unstuck...

I mean, what're we gonna do, lie about being stuck just so someone moves us over a little bit?

Suno_Regin

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2007, 10:08:57 am »
I posted this just for the sake of being able to play my character again...I agree with the thing about GM's, but zanzi, can you make a new thread? I'd like this bug to be fixed so I can play again.

*edit*

Sorry for the double post, need this bumped.

Now, each of these dumps are entirely different, so I don't see how they would help fix the problem my character's having. He crashes in the same way each time, but it's a differnet access violation number for every crash.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 05:41:35 pm by Karyuu »

Karyuu

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2007, 05:42:20 pm »
It helps because we'll know if there are multiple reasons for the crashes. Is this in a certain area?

Suno_Regin

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2007, 05:45:27 pm »
No. At first I thought it was, but when I was moved to DR, I was still crashing the moment I logged in.

Karyuu

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2007, 05:46:11 pm »
Vertex Buffer on 'n everything?

Suno_Regin

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2007, 05:46:44 pm »
I have no idea what that is.

Karyuu

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2007, 05:47:39 pm »
Run pssetup.exe and make sure "Vertex Buffer" is checked as on.