Author Topic: Where is the old guild recruitment section?  (Read 447 times)

Umpapa

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Where is the old guild recruitment section?
« on: February 15, 2007, 10:49:59 pm »
I am probably just blind, but I don’t see a section labeled guild recruitment any longer.

Pardon me if this is not the right section for this.  If needed feel free to repaste this in the right section. Thanks.

I have gotten my brother and a co worker to join up now.  I cant speak for them but I am looking for a guild that has a good smithing group.  I am interested in Smithing both weapon, armor and blacksmithing.   I have apprenticed out to a master weapon smith in Real life in the SCA for several years, so I have a strong interest in this trade skill.

I play mostly in the mornings during the weekdays and constantly on weekends.  See you online.

umpapa
Umpa is an
Archeologist/Treasure hunter  by profession
Seek the path of the greatest rewards, but never forget the efforts and reasons behind why the reward was hidden. Knowledge exist only as long as it is shared.

Nurahk

Garile

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Some people forget it's a game.
    • View Profile
Re: Where is the old guild recruitment section?
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2007, 11:30:02 pm »
BTW Umpapa seeing we don't know where you live the term "morning" doesn't mean we know when you play *winks*
Join the oldest cause.
Characters: Meriner(dead), Garile(dead), Yayelle, Ruicho, Almada

neko kyouran

Re: Where is the old guild recruitment section?
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2007, 11:46:00 pm »
We don't do "I'm looking for a guild to join" threads.  We have our wonderful guilds put up recruitment threads that detail information about them and we leave it up the the player to find the one that is right for their character.

Happy hunting.

:)