Author Topic: Official Planeshift Trailer - Planning Phase - completed  (Read 12117 times)

Aznakh

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Is shooting happening?

No, unfortunatley not.  :(

I would like to make a small rectification. The e-mail adress which you will send me will remain entirely confidential and only your name will appear in the roster. I am just saying this since there has been some concern by some people about this issue.

Now I hope that before next monday I will have all the names in so I can start working on the roster and send out the script to everybody.  \\o//

Aznakh

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Re: Recruiting volunteers for Official Planeshift Trailer [Recruitement Phase]
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2007, 02:37:02 pm »
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT !!!!!

As of the 30th of September I will close the recruitement phase. From Saturday the 6th of October on i will post the roster and we will hold a pre-shooting organisation phase during which we will work out the fine details of the shooting process.

Further news will follow soon™.  ;)

Pyros_Wildfire

« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2007, 03:00:50 pm »
\\o// Thank Laanx! Movement at last... phew!.  I was getting worried this was all going to fail horribly... im glad I was wrong.

Looking forwards to getting started :thumbup:

Aznakh

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2007, 04:15:43 am »
Hello everybody,

As announced in my previous post the recruitment phase is as of today officially over.  \\o//

We will pass now into the pre-production phase for the coming 2 weeks. In the coming six days I will contact everybody by mail and I will organize an IRC session so that we can draw out the planning.
So, everybody keep sharp as we want this trailer done before christmas. ;)
« Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 07:06:00 pm by Aznakh »

Aznakh

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
New version delays
« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2007, 03:44:16 pm »
Hello,

well, everybody is happy because of the new PS version.  \\o// However we will not be able to procede with shooting until there is a new mac-version.  :(
So in the meanwhile I will continue with the preparatory work (as time alows me - I am having some difficult time in RL) until the mac version comes out.

Again a big  :thumbup: to everybody involved on this project and a big  \\o// to the dev team for bringing such a great game.

Caarrie

• Forum Addict
  • We want no UNFIXED bugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • PlaneShift3dMods
Re: New version delays
« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2007, 04:04:22 pm »
Hello,

well, everybody is happy because of the new PS version.  \\o// However we will not be able to procede with shooting until there is a new mac-version.  :(
So in the meanwhile I will continue with the preparatory work (as time alows me - I am having some difficult time in RL) until the mac version comes out.

Again a big  :thumbup: to everybody involved on this project and a big  \\o// to the dev team for bringing such a great game.

mac release is out already
http://hydlaa.com/smf/index.php?topic=30362.0

Maulus Octir

• Traveller
    • View Profile
Re: Official Planeshift Trailer [PRE-PRODUCTION Phase]
« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2007, 08:09:37 pm »
I love the idea of a PS trailer! Perhaps one day, with enough manpower, we could pull off a TRUE trailer, complete with flashy graphics AND in-game clips....

But as of now I wish you all luck. I would love to help with voices, but unless you need a younger male voice  :-\ I'll be content with watching it when it comes out :D

Aznakh

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2007, 02:51:54 pm »
Hello everybody,

I am sorry for my absence, but my computer (laptop) took a flight.  :o literally ! As a consequence the casing got damaged and I had a memoryslot failure, meaning that only one of my two 256 MB memory chips work. As a consequence I am not able to run final cut pro or PS.  :'(
I will keep everybody updated on what is going on, however I will be 10 days without a computer.

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2007, 03:02:34 am »
:(

Unfortunately, you just keep up the meaning of "soon (tm)"...

Wish you a fast and reliable solution.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Aznakh

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
From bad to worse :(
« Reply #54 on: November 23, 2007, 02:30:10 pm »
Hello everybody,

on wednesday I was travelling from Lille (france) to Paris with the train and some foul individual stole my hand luggage containing my laptop.  :'(
In the laptop were all the files for the PS Trailer project. It is terrible the stream of bad luck I had lately with my computer. I have to wait two weeks until my new one comes and I can run through my backups.
I will post news as soon as I have some.  ???

Liadan

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Since 0.3.020
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 26, 2007, 11:21:14 am »
Wow...murphey's law for laptops.

Good luck!

Aznakh

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
GOOD NEWS !!!!!!
« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2008, 05:04:24 pm »
Hello everybody,

after some time I finally got my new laptop  \\o// !!!!! A Macbook Pro 2.4  :D Fortunately I was able to recover most of the data. I will send a briefing e-mail to everybody involved in the project once I have a moment (end of the fiscal year, so I have rather much work as well  ;) )
The project is NOT dead !!!:devil:

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 06, 2008, 05:19:25 pm »
Successful and Happy New Year. What else do you need most right now? ;)

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

neko kyouran

« Reply #58 on: May 30, 2008, 10:43:40 am »
removing sticky.

Xillix Queen of Fools

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 03, 2008, 11:56:51 pm »
Maybe someone in the community could pick this up? Most of the team is too engaged in other duties to do it.