Author Topic: Alliva Alyeve magic guide  (Read 12578 times)

Strawfox

Re: Alliva Alyeve magic guide
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2007, 03:14:50 pm »
Sorry for annoyance. I just have been told that there was several glyphs in crystal way... Now I understand.

Sorry again.

Zan

• Veteran
  • Just a regular guy, with an irregular soul
    • View Profile
    • Photography
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2007, 03:00:32 am »
This guide is in need of some updating methinks, magic has been tampered with since the creation and I spotted a couple inconsistencies on a quick glance.
Zan Drithor, Member of the Vaalnor Council
Tyrnal Relhorn, Captain of the Vaalguard
Thromdir Shoake, Merchant
Giorn Kleaver, Miner.

Grayne Dholm, Follower of Dakkru

Quq Leque

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
    • www.thewarriorsguild.nl
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2007, 03:23:50 am »
yep, i know of 32 spells so far, so its missing a few too

Allive

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2007, 07:39:33 pm »
i know about all this but i got not one word of  thanks or anything from the devs for this so im not even gonna go through all the hastle to totaly re reserch magic again to get all this bang up to date as it originaly was.
I am afraid of fighting. I am afriad of being beaten and losing. But i am more afraid of surviving as a cripple than dying in fight.However. I always try to find a new strong enamy.
(Fighter in the wind)

Caarrie

• Forum Addict
  • We want no UNFIXED bugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • PlaneShift3dMods
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2007, 08:23:48 pm »
i know about all this but i got not one word of  thanks or anything from the devs for this so im not even gonna go through all the hastle to totaly re reserch magic again to get all this bang up to date as it originaly was.

As far as i know this section of the forum was made for the PLAYERS not for the devs, i would never expect a dev to thank someone for posting something here as they have taken their time to post it for other players not for the devs, and most devs have access to this information already.

Ravenguard

• Hydlaa Resident
  • Stupid Demons
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2008, 04:10:05 pm »
Aye, and you got many words of thanks from players.

The Devs and such already know these things; why would they thank someone for 'remaking the wheel' as it were?

Ilirion

• Traveller
  • Dragon lover, experience mage, quick fighter.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2008, 02:02:18 pm »
-------------------------------------------------------------------
                     BLUE WAY
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------
Description Of Way
-----------------------------------

Focus: Divination

BLUE WAY: Single Spells, Purification, Water element
Stat: Will

Many diseases and poisons will be incurable without the help of the spells of this way. The offensive and defensive potential of this art, resides mainly on the control of the water element, but also cold and ice that are strictly related to it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Freeze
Realm: 1

What Game Says: The air around the victim starts to freeze to up to - 40 degrees Celsius, causing him 1 hp of damage each second and giving him a minus to his attack value of 10%.

What I Say: Can deal a lot of damage and can be used at a little range but is only really useful as a training spell.
Rating: 5

So you mean there is only the Freeze spell on blue way?  :o :o :o

« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 02:12:52 pm by neko kyouran »
http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/23756 You pick up a scroll entitled Ilirion. It marks the progress of 4 eggs.
Please click on View for each of the eggs. At least the first one. He's going to die if you don't.

Allive

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2008, 01:23:39 pm »
there was when the guide was writen yes.
I am afraid of fighting. I am afriad of being beaten and losing. But i am more afraid of surviving as a cripple than dying in fight.However. I always try to find a new strong enamy.
(Fighter in the wind)

Gravemind

• Hydlaa Resident
  • aka Nhil Sould
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2008, 05:44:52 am »

Flame Burst
Realm: 1

What Game Says: The hands of the caster generate a flame that extends very fast till it reaches the victim.
The flame burst inflicts 10*p damage.

What I Say: It's a very good spell with the ability to inflict high damage, even at lower levels.
Rating: 6

Are you joking? about 20-30 casts required to kill a sewer rat.
There is an alternative, more probable theory that 9/11 was in fact caused by Hanson's 1997 smash hit 'MMMBop.'

Caarrie

• Forum Addict
  • We want no UNFIXED bugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • PlaneShift3dMods
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2008, 05:58:34 am »
Are you joking? about 20-30 casts required to kill a sewer rat.

A lot has changed in magic in the year or so this thread has been here, making some comments not valid anymore.

vipercaleb1

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2008, 02:35:05 pm »
Hey Allive have you found out the ressurect spell? that would be awesome if you did! i'm a n00b so, yeah, i don't know tons about planeshift yet and i'm training to be a healer. (i hate that the monster servers are down in the sewers!!) thanks 4 making this it rocks!! \\o//

Allive

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2008, 02:13:08 am »
lol you have to all remmember when this guide was writen i playing a lot and i was a mage/swordsman i was a redway crystal way mage. and when i was playing a lot the best spell we had was energy arrow and flame burst at a high lvl could kill a sewer rat in 1 hit.
(Fighter in the wind)

Allive

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2009, 07:11:23 am »
damn i didnt think this post would get as man hits wish i still played but pc has been dieing on feet for a very long time.
(Fighter in the wind)