Author Topic: A complaint  (Read 2320 times)

Nurahk

Re: A complaint
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2007, 08:01:31 pm »
Here is my complaint: This is the "recycle bin" in Planeshift forums and is prone to be filled with litter.

Duuuude....you just like...blew my mind.  A recycling bin within a recycling bin!!

Duuuude :P

Gherph

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2007, 04:22:00 pm »
 :whistling:

Complaining about people complaining? What if we start complaining about the people complaining about the complainers?  :beta: :beta: :beta: Then complain about those people, and other people about them, so on and so forth.

Efflixi Aduro

• Veteran
  • O_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2007, 02:48:17 am »
The point of this part of the forums is to complain.
Do we discuss too much in general discussion?
If you don't like complaints don't look here it's that simple.
Lol Internet

Cherppow

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2007, 04:53:35 am »
Hi,

Hmm, complaints are feedback too, although of somewhat childish type. Constructive criticism is much more efficient if you want to point out a flaw and have it fixed. We don't need to accept personal insults though, and neither should we deliver those.

On the forum recycle bin subject: Perhaps we should bring back the deleted post count. People might think twice before posting sillies when their "reputation" is readily visible to everyone. If we'd want to be nasty, could even add a new forum rank: should deleted post count exceed a certain amount, the users rank would change to "Forum badmouth" with cheese icon. Well, maybe the latter would be just a bit too wicked.

- Cherppow

Narure

« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2007, 05:12:52 am »
I don't know about wicked but i love the idea.

bilbous

« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2007, 10:30:18 am »
Heh I've actually wanted to see a deleted post count for quite some time. Perhaps we could have a "Grand Fromage Malodorant" (great malodorous cheese) award! Somehow I think it would be counter-productive to encourage people to vie for the honor. Call it an award and some people will try to win it.

Xillix Queen of Fools

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2007, 12:58:28 am »
I do not know if my complaint was ever taken seriously at all. I do not sit about thinking of ways to insult or derride the community. I meant my initial post in a humorous but truthful way. If i did not care i would not work tirelessly for PS. Since this forum has begun i have seen some very useful complaints and some damned ugly and or absurd complaints. I once played as religiously as i now dev. I am not against the players just the ones who suck and are stuck in their own concerns without realizing that they show up here because of something that PS provides. From the number of posts and replies in this sub forum by devs, anyone should be able to tell how much we care about what people think. What unthinking people blather about is not my concern personally. I merely want imput that might help might make things better.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 01:04:43 am by Xillix Queen of Fools »

neko kyouran

« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2007, 01:00:54 am »
Hands Xillix a cookie and scratches her behind the ears and tells her things will be just fine.

:D

lordraleigh

« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2007, 04:22:31 pm »
Hi,

Hmm, complaints are feedback too, although of somewhat childish type. Constructive criticism is much more efficient if you want to point out a flaw and have it fixed. We don't need to accept personal insults though, and neither should we deliver those.

On the forum recycle bin subject: Perhaps we should bring back the deleted post count. People might think twice before posting sillies when their "reputation" is readily visible to everyone. If we'd want to be nasty, could even add a new forum rank: should deleted post count exceed a certain amount, the users rank would change to "Forum badmouth" with cheese icon. Well, maybe the latter would be just a bit too wicked.

- Cherppow

Even if you create a pink colored "Ghey Flooder" or "Ghey Troll" rank for such people, some "funny dudes" will certain strive to achieve it, as they find it simply as a way to call attention to themselves.

I do not know if my complaint was ever taken seriously at all. I do not sit about thinking of ways to insult or derride the community. I meant my initial post in a humorous but truthful way. If i did not care i would not work tirelessly for PS. Since this forum has begun i have seen some very useful complaints and some damned ugly and or absurd complaints. I once played as religiously as i now dev. I am not against the players just the ones who suck and are stuck in their own concerns without realizing that they show up here because of something that PS provides. From the number of posts and replies in this sub forum by devs, anyone should be able to tell how much we care about what people think. What unthinking people blather about is not my concern personally. I merely want imput that might help might make things better.

In the recycle bin Complaint Department, go into Moderation Menu "File", and then click on "Delete all threads" "Empty Bin" :P

Or perhaps it's better to select only the threads files you wish to delete and click on "Remove".

Xillix Queen of Fools

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2007, 11:11:48 pm »
thanks lordraleigh :D you are not as bad as i thought you were ;) i know i can be brash but i am all honey inside  :devil: