Author Topic: donjon  (Read 844 times)

Merlin

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
donjon
« on: April 26, 2007, 05:37:25 am »
i have gone in donjon. I have a map of donjon. it is said that we find platinum. I don't find. Why ?
I search the list of all ores we find actually in Planeshift, and if possible where we can find them.
Thank you very much.
Merlin :)

Caarrie

• Forum Addict
  • We want no UNFIXED bugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • PlaneShift3dMods
Re: donjon
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 05:39:02 am »
Platinum was taken out of game long ago.

LARAGORN

• Veteran
  • Facts dont cease to exist because they are ignored
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2007, 07:08:15 am »
Giving the locations of availible ores on the forums is conciderd a spoiler, so you wont get answers here.
If you ask people around Harnquists in character, chances are someone will give you directions or show you where to mine. Just be polite when asking and you will find there are many players that are willing to help ;)

All great truthes begin as blasphemies- SHAW
Adraax KCP Adraax Forum

Karyuu

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2007, 12:33:29 pm »
Now there's a conflicting reply ;) So is Platinum available, or isn't it?
Judge: Are you trying to show contempt for this court, Mr Smith?
Smith: No, My Lord. I am attempting to conceal it.

neko kyouran

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2007, 12:35:15 pm »
I know my character still has a full pack full.  :]  Maybe he'll part wth a few for the right price.  ;)

As for mining it goes.... no clue.

Earl_Listbard

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2007, 06:40:34 pm »
Rumors, yes rumors say there 'might' be platinum around, but if anyone has found it, they're keeping it a secret

*EL beats Caarrie with a stick.*

Let people look!, let them see for themselves! >:(

Josellis

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2007, 02:07:16 am »
All I know is that the old mine on Merlin's spoiler map (of the dungeon) no longer exists (unless it has changed place, and is still somewhere down there). However, I have heard of rumors of a new platinum mine ... however there are still rumors... and if[/u] there were some, I believe the success rate must have dropped a lot, otherwise there would be a freeway between Harnquist and the mine...

Donari Tyndale

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2007, 06:22:32 am »
Some people are convinced Donari has a mine since she sold some ores  ::|. A few weeks ago someone asked me where the 18 platinum stocks I sold came from :D.
However, it was only a few ores. It's the way rumors start, and I do not think there is still a platinum mine.

bilbous

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2007, 10:02:41 am »
This all seems so odd to me, why would they remove platinum from the game without removing it from inventories? If it cannot be sold to the npc's why would it be possible to smelt it and turn it to stocks? Looks like I'll have to add platinum to my prospecting macro.

The whole thing sounds like favoritism, those in the know (and those who guess well, I suppose) get treats unavailable to the rest. Perhaps that is just appearance.

Idoru

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2007, 10:18:02 am »
If the fabled platinum mine has been recreated then it would be those who have looked the hardest who know of its location. (and those who have supportive guilds to tell them. Maybe you should add this point to the Guild Cheat-sheets post :P)

"May there only be peaceful and cheerful Earth Days to come for our beautiful Spaceship Earth as it continues to spin and circle in frigid space with its warm and fragile cargo of animate life."

bilbous

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2007, 11:00:58 am »
Or perhaps those who follow know the dev/gm's, alts and follow them around ;) Maybe there are one or two ship sinkers among the development staff. I wouldn't mind if they sent a torpedo my way once or twice.  :-X Well Platinum is still on my macro and I haven't come across it. That means little though as I do not prospect a whole lot.

Josellis

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2007, 05:48:58 am »
well, we'll just have to see, but I did hear rumors ... but as I said before, they were only rumors and every one knows that people can spread rumors to make people famous (or the opposite...)

Bartholin

• Hydlaa Resident
  • May the azure sun always shine on you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2007, 12:39:44 am »
well, we'll just have to see, but I did hear rumors ... but as I said before, they were only rumors and every one knows that people can spread rumors to make people famous (or the opposite...)

Silver crafted short swords. :P
Spread like wild fire. Though it died down since. ANYWAY. Anyone got its location, im willing to pay good tria for it :)
* Bartholin Has fun making a Dust Army!
http://s78.photobucket.com/albums/j101/ninjaps2/Planeshift/ {PS ss}
May the azure sun always shine on you and your path be pathed with gold. I will miss you all. Good bye.