Author Topic: Character Background?  (Read 359 times)

wolfspirit

• Traveller
  • AKA "Nakira"
    • View Profile
Character Background?
« on: May 08, 2007, 05:55:01 pm »
The update notice states that we should write down your character's background..ect...but where would we find that info?..since many made their character a while ago..the background {Mother's job act..Fathers job ect..and so forth}..may not be remembered...if the character's are being "wiped"..why not just state that?

Karyuu

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Character Background?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 05:59:12 pm »
I'm afraid I'm a bit confused on what you are referring to. First, what "update notice"? And second, why not just state that characters are "being wiped" where?

If you haven't edited your character description, your char creation choices will still be there. Right-click on your character and choose the eye icon to see it, or go to your Skills/Stats window and hit the Modify button.
Judge: Are you trying to show contempt for this court, Mr Smith?
Smith: No, My Lord. I am attempting to conceal it.

Ennon Galita

• Traveller
  • Overlord of the Shamoi
    • View Profile
    • OmegaElheats Entertainment, Ltd. :: Official Website
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2007, 06:01:52 pm »
Personally, I would believe that news post on Planeshift's Website would be a joke to get your mind off the release delay.

Otherwise, when you connect to Planeshift, when you edit your "description", that info should be listed there, unless you deleted it.

Cheers!
~~~~
Ennon Galita
~~~~
Jaimez Bling

OmegaElheats Entertainment, Ltd.
Chairman
http://omegaelheats.awardspace.com/

wolfspirit

• Traveller
  • AKA "Nakira"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2007, 06:04:46 pm »
I'm afraid I'm a bit confused on what you are referring to. First, what "update notice"? And second, why not just state that characters are "being wiped" where?

If you haven't edited your character description, your char creation choices will still be there. Right-click on your character and choose the eye icon to see it, or go to your Skills/Stats window and hit the Modify button.

Just asking.. becuase if we aren't wiping the characters..why need to write down something that otherwise would already be there when we logged in unless we needed to re-enter that info?..maybe it's just reading into it too far:)

Farren Kutter

• Veteran
  • Death is only the beginning. Then true life begins
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2007, 06:06:04 pm »
Hehehe.... It meant create your character's roleplay background and personality :D

EDIT: forgot the apostrophe in "character's"