Author Topic: Duraza Disappears  (Read 2366 times)

Duraza

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • Want to know the truth now?
Re: Duraza Disappears
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2007, 08:54:18 am »
[ And so starts the great recruiting  ;D . For my coming back "party" I'm gonna need anyone willing to join in the fun. Firstly I'll be looking for people willing to make alts to join in. You can give these alts whatver personality you want, etc. If you want to make an alt then send me a message or post on the fourms here. I'll send you specific rp information afterwards. If you know someone who might want to make an alt then thats great  \\o// and you can stay in the rp as long as you want I promise it will be fun.

For those with characters (that already exist ingame) who are intrested in helping me out then simply tell me here and i'll contact you through pm or just contact me through pm. To keep the pm's IC simply send me a message by grofel, or messenger or whatever other creative rp idea you've got to contact me. Oh by the way you can contact Xeonart too if your intrested in doing evil. Its still me by pm but for the sake of keeping it IC you'd have to adress it to Xeonart instead. Thanks in advance for any helpers and for everyone else sit back and watch the fireworks  :devil: ]
Saggi Lezeheso, The Whisper's Jest
Demoik and Rioqura, The Immortal Harrow
Vertum, Will of Dakkru

Duraza Darkom, Slayer of Kittens

Raleigh

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2007, 03:46:43 pm »
Annera reloads her crossbow after shooting one straight into a male diaboli combat dummy's head: So the filth is returning to this city, I need to prepare some measures against him...

[ Finally some opposition, finally Yliakum won't be so boring as of lately! :D ]

Allive

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2007, 08:32:44 pm »
a cloacked figur sits in kada els hearing of durazas return and grins good this is better than i could have hoped for we shall unite or i shall destroy him. the diaboli is interupted from his thoughts and ploting by a dwarve "i thought you would have learnd your leason last time". the diaboli imedietly starts combat with the dwarve.

{this is Alliva}

Alliva is shocked to hear of durazas return so soon so he come back i have been distracted from training and time has cought up with me but i will be ready for him. duraza you will burn in the fires of my fury and never harm another again. Alliva starts to sharpen his swords before he gose to meditate.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 10:25:04 pm by Allive »
I am afraid of fighting. I am afriad of being beaten and losing. But i am more afraid of surviving as a cripple than dying in fight.However. I always try to find a new strong enamy.
(Fighter in the wind)

Duraza

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2007, 11:36:13 am »
[Who said anything about Duraza coming back?? Did that post really tell you all that  :P . Besides I won't offically be ingame for a couple weeks so that gives you plenty of time to "prepare"]

In the outer Regions of Broonze Doors (pretty much the BD-Hydlaa road) a strange mist sets in. In the mist walks a cloaked Diabolo. Two thieves appear from the mist and stand infront of the claocked man.

"Hey old man give us your money." Says one.

The cloaked man does not move or even speak.

"Hurry up, we don't have all day. Don't make us beat it out of you," says the other.

The man walks foward and immediately one of the two points a sword at his chest, "Don't make me kill you..." The cloaked man looks up, one of his eyes meeting with the eyes of the thief. The thief then faints to the ground.

"What did you do?" screams the other thief. He draws his sword and points it at the cloaked man. "I know magic and trust me your tricks won't work agaisnt me."

"Oh really..." the cloaked man says. Then he pulls up his cloak to reveal his right arm, covered in black bandages.

"Don't make any dumb moves mister...Or else.." says the theif.

"Your the one who made a dumb move...." says the cloaked man. The mist around the two gets thicker making it hard for one to see and when it starts to die down again the cloaked man seems to have been re-wrapping the bandges on his arm. The other man lays on the ground his body having the appearance of a corpse, decayed for serveral years.

"Idiot.." says the cloaked man. Afterwards he takes many deep breaths, sweat running down his face. He relaxes for about 5 minutes before continueing at a slower pace. From what it seems he is on his way to Hydlaa, a road he knows well and most likely has traveled down before. He most likely is returning, returning from the mornings mist.

[I guess its safe to assume that that guy is Duraza but you can never be too sure  :P . It will take him a little while to get back, especially at a slow pace so consider those two weeks he's still not around the time it takes him to walk without fainting from tiredness. Also keep in mind he's hiding so he won't have time to cover the walk quickly else he would risk being seen.]
Vertum, Will of Dakkru

Shangreloo

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2007, 12:04:01 pm »
Shangreloo doesn't visit the pub often, but on this particular day she happens to be in a corner looking over a text Kimlorm has asked her to deliver to a resident of Hydlaa. To say curiosity is a particular character flaw of hers would be an understatement, and true to her nature, Shang is reading through the document before delivering it.

Although she is quite immersed in the words written upon the parchment, a single spoken word catches her attention, "Duraza". She had thought him gone for good, and had quite, well almost, forgotten him. Her interest is peaked, and she lifts her head just enough to look over at the ones discussing Duraza. Recognising neither of them, she looks back to the parchment, but finds it difficult to fully concentrate on the document now.

A dagger is tucked neatly into a sheath at her thigh, and she reaches for it now, to run a fingertip along the mark she'd made upon the handle. The Diaboli had helped her find one of the three who had murdered her parents. He had also, on separate occasions, threatened to kill her and protected her from being harmed.

No longer able to concentrate, she begins to pack her belongings together, and rolls the parchment up neatly and re-tying the knot so that it appears that the parchment is delivered un-read by her.

”Which shall it be this time, Diaboli?" she mutters under her breath as  her whiskers twitch slightly. "This should prove most interesting."
There are three kinds of people in this world.
Those who understand numbers and those who don't.

Farren Kutter

• Veteran
  • Death is only the beginning. Then true life begins
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2007, 09:24:01 pm »
Farren snaps out of a sort of trance as he sits in the secret garden. He faces the direction of the road to the Bronze Doors.

"He's back... The time has come, yet I am in no condition to.... wait... Perhaps I am..."

Allive

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2007, 11:35:30 pm »
no its not duraza in your post that your refering to in my last one i know this cause i also know of someone younger than duraza and quite frankly more powerfull than him :P i remmember haveing a battle with him :P. but i heard someone on ps in kadas say something about duraza a dark one or something but durazas name was mentioned :P but i wont say more im sure both me and farren know how this prince is and propable irick and anyone else heavily involved in your last rp mate :P.
I am afraid of fighting. I am afriad of being beaten and losing. But i am more afraid of surviving as a cripple than dying in fight.However. I always try to find a new strong enamy.
(Fighter in the wind)

Farren Kutter

• Veteran
  • Death is only the beginning. Then true life begins
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2007, 11:38:10 pm »
[remember to mark off the OOC Alliva :P And this time it is Duraza :P]

Duraza

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2007, 08:48:28 pm »
[So close now. Sorry for keeping you guys waiting. I just got back home and I need to download the new client. I'm a little sick so still don't expect me for one or two days.]
Vertum, Will of Dakkru