Author Topic: Hydlaa housing layout?  (Read 560 times)

jordanneff

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
Hydlaa housing layout?
« on: May 17, 2007, 05:01:41 pm »
Okay, so I recently completed a quest and got an item called "hydlaa housing layout". I have no idea what its for  ::| I don't even know how to use it or view it. Is it some form of a map or something? Can someone inform me please  :-\

Rongar Elani

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • "post count +1" ~~Neko Kyouran
    • View Profile
    • Guild forums of 'The Awakened'
Re: Hydlaa housing layout?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2007, 06:03:19 pm »
Well, telling you what it's for, would be a spoiler. However, you cannot use or read it, but I certainly suggest you to keep it. Maybe it will be of use for you or someone else on some point later... ;)

A w a k e n!

jordanneff

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2007, 06:24:43 pm »
You people and your spoilers? Seriously, Im not asking for a detailed guide for a quest. I just want to know what the map is for? I got it as a reward for another quest and was told nothing about it or why I got it or anything and Im baffled and seriously about to toss it away. I just want to know, do I use it for another quest? If so, why didnt he tell me about it?

Nikodemus

• Prospects
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2007, 07:10:45 pm »
We can know common informations about it, This should be in its description... hopefully. But i see nothing wrong if someone describ you how it looks like, what it is made of and stuff like that, something what each commoner can see.
However you can't be told who may need it and in which quest, this is ooc information and inormations, which your char learns must be IC.
And why people complain about spoilers is coz it is not a game, but it is RP game... well mostly, much more than some other games, which are somehow called RPG. Of course you can s#rew all this and look for some guild, which will be more than happy to give all the spoilers they ever found. You won't get punished, even if it is forbidden, so yeah, its on what we stand.

What you can failure tommorow, failure today.

Better click for shiny stylez Help me with images!

Rongar Elani

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • "post count +1" ~~Neko Kyouran
    • View Profile
    • Guild forums of 'The Awakened'
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2007, 07:50:21 pm »
You people and your spoilers? Seriously, Im not asking for a detailed guide for a quest. I just want to know what the map is for? I got it as a reward for another quest and was told nothing about it or why I got it or anything and Im baffled and seriously about to toss it away. I just want to know, do I use it for another quest? If so, why didnt he tell me about it?

This won't be the only item you get without knowing anthing about it, but what the description says. Are you going to ask for OOC information on the forums everytime you get such an item or just toss it away?

A w a k e n!

Garon

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2007, 08:03:46 pm »
Okay, so I recently completed a quest and got an item called "hydlaa housing layout". I have no idea what its for  ::| I don't even know how to use it or view it. Is it some form of a map or something? Can someone inform me please  :-\

*Points out that the FIRST thing he would do if he got such a document is try to sell it on the black market, especially in Planeshift, where Garon is always looking to make a quick tria*

NOTE:  This isn't meant to be a spoiler/clue.  I've never heard of this item, in fact, and all I know about it is it's name.  Sco---err... not a member of that.... swimmer's honor :P
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 08:06:51 pm by Garon »

zanzibar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2007, 12:27:02 am »
Weird rewards like that are often used in other quests.
Quote from: Raa
Immaturity is FTW.