Author Topic: Where are the GM events?  (Read 1852 times)

Quitarias

• Hydlaa Resident
  • Sugested solution:Quarantine and/or death sentence
    • View Profile
    • A MUD gladiator game.Press link and level to make me rich.
Re: Where are the GM events?
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2007, 07:44:21 am »
Just out of curiousity how much would a life suport machine and a human brain plug-in for a PC cost?

Personaly i remember runing into a few GM RPs by pure luck.Cant say i realy wanted to do them.Gm events are fun but personaly i found that a good IG friend is much more fun.Also a sugestion dont hang around Hydlaa all the time if you wana see a GM event.I doubt they want to concentrate the population to going to Hydlaa more than now.
Singned
  -One serious case of nuty.

Lanarel

• Testers
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2007, 08:54:31 am »
There are several ways to find out about an event.
- You can run into it yourself.
- A friend can tell (or /tell) you about it
- Someone can mention it in the guild channel of his guild

Not difficult to see that that 3d way can get half a guild in an event easily, especially if large part of the guild is on-line, or there are other communication means (guild forum) and it is a longer running event.
I still have to run into an event, or be told about it by a friend, as I am not in a guild and I am convinced GMs who I know will not tell me or others in advance.

Dajoji

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2007, 01:10:32 pm »
And remember that not all of them are one-day events and there are those that require a couple of weeks or more to fully unfold. Keep an eye on the forums to find out about those and you might be able to join even if you missed the first part.