Author Topic: lil help?  (Read 1266 times)

medarese

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
lil help?
« on: June 26, 2007, 01:43:39 pm »
hello, i have had a planeshift char for a little over a year, and i have just started to understand the way to train, fight, and play the game. but, i have a few questions... is there a maximum level in skills? if so, what is it? what is the strongest and most powerful crystal way spell and at what level can i get it? should i get 100 agility and 300 strength if possible? and should i get 50-80 sword?

i have no idea if anything i just said were possible, so, if it is not... please inform me. im going to thank you for your help ahead of time just in case i get hit by a car or something and i don't get to see your post because i'm dead, in the hospital, etcetera... *checks time* i may be on again in four hours and twenty minutes-five hours.

Miaua

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Re: lil help?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2007, 01:49:47 pm »
There is skills, as well as stats limit, yes.

And what is that limit? Hm... why asking it in ooc way? Why dont just tran and find out which trainer can teach you last lessons, or train you best in this and that stat?

What is the most powerfull spell?
a) the magic system is in developement yet, so plenty of changes still coming (probably in 0.19 already)
b) This is nice IC knowlidge, which can be toke almost as spoiler.

...and remember: "Earning skills is not fun itself"  ;)

Dahoma

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2007, 02:40:02 pm »
You've got to remember something about this game, it's still in development and so there are only a few spells, and few skills which have been activated.

For future reference you can actually get all the info you need in game. All you need to do is ask somebody IC and somebody will usually respond.

And the update for 0.019 will becoming out, hopefully soon, and since it's taking so long everybody assumes there will be a lot of changes. So there will maybe be more spells and the caps for the skills might be changed too.

..oh! And I think for most skills you can only train them to about 150 or  so, I could ridiculously mistaken, but I don't think there are any skills that are trainable above 150, this will probably get changed in the future though.
- Dahoma Sins

medarese

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2007, 03:19:15 pm »
thanks alot, i have another question about pets, i had a pet but it wouldn't move with me and i lost it, it said i already  had a pet when i put my ring in my inventory and said that i had to care for it... how do i care for something that is non-exsistant, does this have anything to do with the npc bug? and how do i get more energy glyphs?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 03:48:26 pm by medarese »

Link

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2007, 01:46:56 am »
how do i get more energy glyphs?

Some things need to be asked in game, in character. Or find a guide on google or something, don't spoil things for people that actually like finding things on their own.

Note: I don't even know what an energy glyph is, but I imagine it's something to do with gameplay.
The Great Linksunius

neko kyouran

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2007, 01:57:53 am »
delt with casting some spiffy spells, gotta have one to cast the spells.  last i heard they were only given as a quest reward, so do the quest to get one, or see if someone else will sell you one.