Author Topic: Impossible to get quests...  (Read 545 times)

Everon

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
Impossible to get quests...
« on: July 01, 2007, 04:55:44 pm »
I haven't found the solution for my question in other posts... perharps it's because it's difficult for me to read them completely, because english isn't my best language. If there's a post like this, I'm really sorry but I didn't see it.

The server MOTD says I can't get more than one quest at a time... and that's what I did. But that quest was bugged, I don't know why. My guild mates told me not to discard it, so I decided to get another one... and it was inmediatly blocked, seemed like the NPC didn't want to see me. Then I tried taking another one... and so on... the result are more than 8 quests blocked. So no winch or more quests for me.

I have completed all trasok's quests... and it seems that Harnquist didn't see that right... He just doesn't want to talk me or give me any quests...

It's my character who's wrong? or the server? or everything?

I just know I want to raise my stats and I can't (the winch is blocked), I'm a crafter and I can't train making daggers before Harn doesn't want to give me the book... and well, all I can do is fighting and mining and that's a bit boring... is there anything I can do?

PS: I think that if I get more quests I'll be blocked again, or the NPC doesn't understand me with the correct words (checked by people who did that quests before) or they just don't want to get the item to finish the quest...  :thumbdown: :(

Xillix Queen of Fools

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Impossible to get quests...
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2007, 05:05:57 pm »
You and others in trouble on quest will unfortunately have to wait a while. We will have more time with engine soon so much of this will be resolved. For now patience is your best bet.