Author Topic: from monday 8th oct all my stats have been wiped except physical and faction  (Read 874 times)

Grizzlyus

• Traveller
    • View Profile
when i logged on, on monday 8th oct, all my stats have been wiped except physical and faction. All stats in 'combat','magic', and 'jobs' have been reduced to '0' - fun ehhh - 6 months training all gone

i have posted in bugtracker at :
http://www.hydlaa.com/flyspray_upgrade/index.php?do=details&task_id=379

please please please help me - this is ruining my game experience

i dont think i could handle starting from scratch again

Xordan

• Crystal Space Developer
  • Forum Addict
  • For God and the Empire
    • View Profile
Can you remember what skills you had?

AryHann

• Veteran
  • WonderWoman
    • View Profile
I have added some comment in the bug report. Thank you for opening a thread, Grizzlyus.

Xordan has verified your account and it results that your skill are not existing.

I hope you have some information on what skills you had, since we understand that after 700 and more hours of gameplay, restarting would be rather annoying.
AryHann

http://www.reflex.lth.se/culture/annelov - Virtual Annelöv -
Engine Dep. - One of Talad's Angels - Aka ww & Ahrijani's Goddess

Grizzlyus

• Traveller
    • View Profile
i know exactly what stats i had - and my guild the warriors will vouch for them
COMBAT
swords = 2
daggers  = 43
light armor = 41
medium armor = 28
heavy armor = 14
MAGIC
Crystal way = 41
Red way = 44
Dark way = 22
( all other magic way stats were 10-14 )
JOBS
weapon repair =6
mining = 14
metalurgy = 21
i care not for the other stats - they can remain 0 but those above i put love/sweat/and tears into ( lucky i never did crafting )

yours
         GRIZZLYUS

Suno_Regin

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
My old character Mitaki's skills were erased too, but his stats (int, strength, etc.) were still there. Made training quite annoying since I couldn't exactly kill anything high-leveled with no weapon stats, but I'd 1-shot rats and things with the high amount of strength. I never did get a chance to reset them because "we cannot verify what skills you had", which sorta pissed me off. I never did feel like leveling them again.

AryHann

• Veteran
  • WonderWoman
    • View Profile
Uhm, well, I guess we have become more generous now :-P
Let's hope that what me and Xordan thing won't be contradicteed.

SUno, when that happened? Years ago or just some months ago?

It is quite worrying to think that this has happened again and in the same way (just the skills reset not the stats).
AryHann

Suno_Regin

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
It happened I'd say about a year ago...I guess you can look back to the dates I posted the last stories of Mitaki to know exactly when, it's right around when I discontinued playing as him. In fact, it's right around when I stopped playing completely for a while, a huge gab between when I started playing as Xidus and then. The character was trashed as of that bug and I got a pretty rude response, I never really did like GM's back then.

AryHann

• Veteran
  • WonderWoman
    • View Profile
I am sorry to hear about that.
I guess things have changed since then, and hopefully in better.
I can understand your frustration, but I can also see the "team" reaction.
I hope we manage to avoid such a bug (if we would be able to reproduce it it would be even better) and to solve in a more elegant way refunds.
AryHann

Suno_Regin

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
Actually, I think my account itself may have been glitched. On the same account but a different character, my invintory was said to have "swapped" with a gm's. I got a bunch of strange glyphs that hadn't been released to the public yet, along with tons of ingots (which also hadn't been released at the time). It seems to be alright now, but man that was strange. =/

Garile

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Some people forget it's a game.
    • View Profile
hmm that actually sounds rather interesting *giggles*
Join the oldest cause.
Characters: Meriner(dead), Garile(dead), Yayelle, Ruicho, Almada

Suno_Regin

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
What's even more interesting is, the glyphs worked. They're holding out on us. :P

Edit: Oh, and Ary, if you wanna make up for me losing those skills back then, the only one I can recall having was 35 sword, besides that I stupidly trained 2 skills that weren't even implimented. Since I don't play on Mitaki anymore and GMs are more leniant now, if you feel like doing it, give it to my character Malkari. :x
« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 05:46:25 am by Suno_Regin »

Grizzlyus

• Traveller
    • View Profile
all stats restored

many thanks all who helped

you may close this thread if needed