Author Topic: well, h'llo again  (Read 372 times)

John80sk

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
well, h'llo again
« on: October 28, 2007, 10:25:02 am »
Well, been three months and I'm finally back... You guys forget about me yet? :P

For those who don't know/remember: http://hydlaa.com/smf/index.php?topic=29452.0

Looks like you've all made some progress since I left, that's good...

Anyways, on my 10 days of leave, it's early Sunday morning right now and I can't sleep and no normal people are awake.  Figured I'd drop by and say hello.  As far as boot camp goes things went well, but not great I guess, lost my bonus because I didn't get swim class 2, but I still get my recon tryout regardless so I'm not too worried about it.

Meant to write more but sounds like breakfast is about ready, I'll be around for 10 days though and as some of you probably know, I sleep about 4 hours a day so I'll be able to drop by a few more times at least. :)
Jangeol Bakieck the Scarred
Dameve Angelun the Insane
Ehatihen the Cowardly Kran

Eliseth

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Spiffirific
    • View Profile
    • Eliseth's Journal
Re: well, h'llo again
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2007, 10:35:24 am »
well, I forgot about you  :( didn't miss you in the least

Leama

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2007, 11:10:14 am »
Hello John80sk,

Welcome back, even if it is for a short time. Have you been told where you will go after your training? I wish you well and pray that no matter where they send you, in these times of war, that you return safely. Enjoy your break.

Leama.
Life is lived forwards, but understood backwards.

Kieve

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Creative Hack
    • View Profile
    • KRS MediaWorks
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2007, 11:25:06 am »
Well THAT explains a lot. Stolen by the military. Lemme know if they let you design any superweapons - I've always had a few ideas for those... XD

Marqsaynt

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2007, 03:34:54 pm »
Jangeol!

Nice to have you back, even if just for a brief visit. Hopefully I'll be seeing you in game sooner rather than later.

P.S. I bet my Marine Grandmother still out ranks you. :P