Author Topic: having troubles with game  (Read 970 times)

gemma

• Traveller
    • View Profile
Re: having troubles with game
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2007, 12:41:45 pm »
Latest update of the Gemma attempting to play planeshift:   I made a character and then when i went to load it into the world it said loading with MOTD and soem other writing, but it closed itself... any ideas? :P

~gemma~

neko kyouran

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2007, 01:37:52 pm »
since it is a new char, it should be trying to load you to the tutorial world.

and since I saw this:

*** 2007-12-02 by Andrew Craig
- Fixed issue with tutorial map loading. 

in the changelog earlier, my guess is it just had a hiccup.  If you haven't done so, try to log in again with that char, or try to make 1 more new char.  If it still crashes, we could try to have a gm move you from the tutorial world out to the real game world somewheres and see if you can log in there.  But for that, we'd need the name of the char you created.

Caarrie

• Forum Addict
  • We want no UNFIXED bugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • PlaneShift3dMods
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2007, 01:51:07 pm »
since it is a new char, it should be trying to load you to the tutorial world.

and since I saw this:

*** 2007-12-02 by Andrew Craig
- Fixed issue with tutorial map loading. 

in the changelog earlier, my guess is it just had a hiccup.  If you haven't done so, try to log in again with that char, or try to make 1 more new char.  If it still crashes, we could try to have a gm move you from the tutorial world out to the real game world somewheres and see if you can log in there.  But for that, we'd need the name of the char you created.

Sorry neko no gm will move a brand new char out of the tutorial unless they have completed each and every part of it.

gemma

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2007, 02:16:03 pm »
ah thanks neko :) i waited 30 mins and now it works fine, see you in game maybe :P

~gemma~